Subject: DK708 - a real spinner for sure...
elasticx
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4940
Digest Posts 0
Credits 445
Posts 11
Karma 443
Acceptance 38
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2017 22:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DK708 - a real spinner for sure...

Name: DK708
Link: http://go141.com/en/A58577-TST-HoneyGirls-DK708.html
6 Aug Afternoon, TST
Face: 4/5. Pretty face. Teeth a little crooked, but not distracting. Med length straight black hair.
Body: 3/5. Spinner. Natural B cup, very nice soft, light nipples. 5’5ft. only light hair on bush - but surgical scar around lower stomach visible...
Skills: 2.5/5
Attitude: 3/5
GFE - 1/5
PSE - 2/5
Agent: 2/5. Bait and switch..
Price & Session Length: 1000, no tip
Repeat: No

read some decent DK reports recently so agent seemed legit enough and I liked the look of DK602, totally MCOT and booked her... BUT, got the B&S when I arrived, turned out to be DK708

Pretty face, maybe 85% of what DB pics look like so not super PS, slender spinner body in a short tight black cocktail dress , boobs decent B size nicer than the weird PSed DB boob shots IMO

Tried small talk in Mandarin -- seemed nice enough, learned she's from Hunan on day 2, really worried about catching a cold and not being let back into China

Showered up, nothing done in a particularly fun/sexy way.. all 'professional'

Got to bed, BBBJ followed, no complaints.. finally started getting more in the mood.. then in the middle she stopped to spit quite loudly (is that normal?) and continued talking about worrying about getting sick in HK...
totally killing my vibe.. she then capped LB off

put her tight little body on her back and started kissing neck/face, went in for DFK/LFK but she kept avoiding any mouth contact.. no hopes for GFE. decided instead to take a look around that fine spinner body, but as I got down to LS, saw that she had a noticeable surgical scar on lower right stomach, PSed out of the pics... couldn't help but wonder what it was from... so again hard to stay in the moment

Powered on with mish, then started pulling her slender legs up and then together, she seemed to enjoy with some light moans, nothing too fake.
a little tricky to manage around just a single size bed, but got her into cowgirl- nice to match her bouncing, pulled her in tight and she held on to my back, but still wouldn't do any kissing..

Wanted to go into some doggy, but LB was losing energy...   had to pull out and have her help me out with some HJ, licking, eventually got back into shape but didn't want to waste any time, so just went back for deep mish and

Overall, my first punt in a while, so maybe I wasn't in optimal mental shape, could never really get into the mood... showered up, paid the damage and then left.

pretty girl, but minimal GFE limited the fun.. no repeat

Recent Ratings
blast77   8-8-2017 14:30  Karma  +3   
flappo84   8-8-2017 08:42  Karma  +4   Favorable
steriam   8-8-2017 02:21  Acceptance  +1   
tito007   7-8-2017 17:33  Karma  +2   
aurufc   7-8-2017 13:23  Karma  +4   I hate when they PS boobies lol!
Petay_1283   7-8-2017 11:06  Karma  +4   
Mister   7-8-2017 11:04  Karma  +3   Welcome! Loud spitting common. Scar may be from appendectomy.
jimyum   7-8-2017 10:03  Karma  +5   
porkchops   7-8-2017 06:58  Karma  +2   Thanks!
Explorer1   6-8-2017 23:50  Karma  +1   I said B cup. If only those boobs were like the PS pics, I will cum before I penetrate LOL
LeoCan   6-8-2017 22:51  Karma  +5