Karma 11
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2017 04:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Which is better hotel to stay in for Mongering

I am going to be in HKG for 36 hrs .. which would be the best location to get maximum punts

JW Marriott

Hilton Garden Inn Mongkok

The Mira Hong Kong

TIA for your answers

Recent Ratings
Mister   4-8-2017 08:49  Acceptance  +2   Marriott for Wan Chai bargirls and "spas"; Mira, for TST hotel walk-ins, 141 walkups and "spas", would be my choice
enzo
Lustful Lord

UID 41982
Digest Posts 0
Credits 878
Posts 126
Karma 869
Acceptance 182
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2017 06:15  Profile P.M. 
Any of those are fine, depends on your preferred punting style - Walk Ups, Freelancers, Macau etc. I've primarily stayed in Wan Chai this trip for the bar and club scene, less travel when taking a girl home. I was initially going to focus on Macau trips and was staying near the ferry terminal.

I've stayed at The Mira before and it's a very nice hotel with well equipped rooms and a great bar. Breakfast and evening canapés were excellent too.
hkpunter999
Godfather of Hole

UID 122416
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7709
Posts 427
Karma 7631
Acceptance 1561
Reading Access 90
Registered 8-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2017 06:38  Profile P.M. 
yeah, enzo got it right - depends on what kind of punting you do. If you are going to pick up girls in Wan Chai and go to short time love hotels (Ming Court, Victoria, etc.) then it really doesn't matter. If you are going to do outcall, then go for the hotel you like the most. Same if you are going to do Walkups, it really doesn't matter.

My preference is the Renaissance in Wan Chai, quick walk to all the action and a short cab ride if you are going to pick up a girl and bring her back to your hotel. The other really cool thing is that it is a covered walk all the way to the MTR, so you can get around quite easily from the Res.

There is a REALLY long thread on Flyertalk about the different Marriott properties JW vs Renaissance that might give you some good intel.

For me, I'm a Marriott guy, so I would pick JW or Ren. JW is supposed to be incredible -- especially the club lounge, but the one at the Renaissance is great as well!