Name : Mya  
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Link: http://www.myamidnight.com
Face: 5
Body: 5 
GFE: 5
Price : $400
Repeat: YES! For sure

I’ve been spending a lot of time in Denver for work, and have actually had a difficult time finding someone who I really wanted to see… and then I came across Mya. I wasn’t sure based on the pictures on her site, a little tougher looking than I typically go for, but all the reviews on TER painted a really great picture…. and they turned out to be spot on. Mya is an incredible girl, she is incredibly cute, her voice is sexy as hell, she is incredibly intelligent, and my session was totally GFE.

Set up the appointment via email, had to provide some references and stuff…. pretty smooth. We arranged to meet at my hotel and had to meet in the bar as the place I was staying in required using the room key in the elevator to get to my floor.

The bar was located at the bottom of an escalator, and I had a nice table at the bottom of the escalator, so I could see who was coming down. Mya texted me, saying she had just parked and was wearing a white floral dress… a few minutes later I saw this incredibly cute girl in a white floral dress coming down the escalator and I was super happy! She was dressed pretty conservatively, not a lot of makeup and she looked smoking hot! I think she kind of looked just like Emma Watson (see pic 1 below)! Wow!

She greeted me with a really nice kiss and I asked if she wanted a cocktail, she declined, so we made our way up to my room… holding hands and kissing the whole time… very GFE. We got to my room and the engaged in one of the most passionate DFK sessions ever, she was rubbing my cock through my jeans and I was getting rock hard. At this point she started undressing me, and before I knew it, we were on the bed and she was giving me an incredible BBBJ.

She then climbed on top for some nice cowgirl, and it was incredible. We switched to missionary for a few minutes and then back to BBBJ and I finished pretty quick.

As great as all that was, we spent the next 20+ minutes laying in bed talking and we had a great conversation… this girl is just so smart, I was literally starting to fall in love. LOL!

Anyway, the cool thing is that I’m spending a bit of time in Denver so I can see her again! In other words, total repeat!

Pic 1 is Emma Watson, the other two are of Mya from her site.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Norris57   2-9-2017 19:33  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ergodyne85   14-8-2017 01:25  Karma  +4   great report and intel
HardUpSquid   8-8-2017 08:10  Acceptance  +1   I like her ass!
jeffzeke   7-8-2017 04:19  Karma  +6   very nice, thanks for sharing!
batman108   5-8-2017 14:12  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
blast77   5-8-2017 09:23  Karma  +5   Excellent
lefeu   4-8-2017 14:17  Karma  +6   
Freelancer   4-8-2017 07:27  Karma  +6   Favorable
bbbandit   4-8-2017 04:42  Karma  +4   Excellent
JJJ37   4-8-2017 01:06  Karma  +6   
LeoCan   3-8-2017 22:30  Karma  +5   
porkchops   3-8-2017 22:10  Karma  +4   Sounds like a great find, happy for you, bro!