Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2017 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K Spa - Going downhill, no better than an average rub n tug place

Date & Time of Session:  August 1 afternoon
Name:  Lola & someone else
Link: http://www.kamaspa.asia/
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  5/10 pretty average look, won't turn around for a 2nd look if seen in street
Body:  5/10 - chubby n shortish, other one was also chubny
Skill: 5/10 average, no special teasing or slow build up
Service: 5/10
Massage skills : Lola 8/10, other one 4/10
Price & Session Length:  60 mins 1300
Repeat: no

Haven't been there for quite sometime, patronising Bua Hom Thai massage nearby for generally excellent massage and occasional sly HE. Had read recent reports which were mixed but it was hot outside, I had time to kill, my legs were aching and LB was asking for some action even though it had just found a regular DH on Sunday.

Rang the bell without appointment, walked up, Lola opened the door though I expected some manager to do it. Usual question how long I want, VIP room or standard etc, she tried to nudge me to vip service but I politely declined. Went into the 1st room by the reception, what happened to those aromatic candles? No more? Showered, she started massaging and then I asked if I can get 4 hand massage as I was short on time and my shoulders and legs were both hurting.

Bug mistake, she went out and after some loud chatting,she finds another one. I am already face down, don't even bother looking up who the second one is. Lola massage my back and was quite firm which I liked. The other one massaged leg but despite asking for more pressure basically just lightly rubbed oil. I was already regretting it, as my sore muscles were crying for relief. Probably 30-35 mins into the session, the usual nail scratching started, some oil got poured on buttock, and Lola tried to access LB from the side of the table . I was expecting the usual routine of her climbing on table, lifting my legs over her things to easily access LB but not such luck. The other girl continued nail scratching my back. 5 mins of this and then was asked for flip. Did so, and then had a look at the 2nd girl, slightly younger but still chubby. Without me even touching her , she started fake moans which I found a turn off. Lola straight away went to the job, not much subtlety or skill involved. Tried to slip my hands under their dresses and no objection from them. But with her jackhammer moves, I didn't want to hold for long and shot my load.

Lola went out to wash and other girl did some perfunctory massage on legs for 5-7 mins. I didn't think it was going to get any better, so asked her to stop. Took shower and went out.

Those days of Chloe seem such a long distance from the current situation. Except for the fixed price, I see no difference between here or any other place in say Wanchai. Previously, the massage was good if not outstanding and HE was always very good. Girls were not teen-agers but they were not late 30s either. I guess this is the reality of massage places I'm Hong Kong. No good place lasts for more than a few years. From that perspective, I think Chao Praya is better, while the girls are not young but their massage is good and at 700 I am guaranteed to get a mean BBBJ. So, I guess I should just stick to there.

Recent Ratings
batman108   12-8-2017 12:58  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
David.youngson   9-8-2017 17:57  Acceptance  +1   Exactly
mchk   3-8-2017 12:31  Karma  +3   THanks for the update. Sad to hear.
ramont   2-8-2017 22:43  Karma  +5   guess, I haven't missed it
56kicks   2-8-2017 11:03  Karma  +3   
Wazzup   2-8-2017 09:16  Karma  +3   My sentiments exactly
LeoCan   1-8-2017 23:36  Acceptance  +5   
joey88   1-8-2017 22:47  Karma  +4   Agreed.... what a pity!
zebra   1-8-2017 22:33  Karma  +4   Oh dear
Mister   1-8-2017 21:14  Karma  +4   twice warned of the typical trajectory early on. Raid seems to have broken Kama's spirit, a tragedy for its fans
zebra
Erotic Emperor

UID 109166
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2596
Posts 340
Karma 2502
Acceptance 1882
Reading Access 60
Registered 9-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2017 00:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Karanmani's post

I will be very sad if this place is going downhill. I guess no one can stay on top forever. Kama is (used to be?) really a great place. To me, the absence of tip negotiation alone deserves my support. Just as this report was posted, another report appears here on S.P.A. (too lazy to spell out the latin name), which mentions that the girl asked for an $1000 tip just before she was about to BJ. What a shitty experience it must have been (at least to me)!

Coming out of my self-imposed celibacy, I have been back to Kama twice in the past 10 days. Lucky for me my experience ranged from "life-changingly good" to "above average". In fact, I almost never got a bad service there (as Twice remarked). I believe I must be doing something right. As a guy who likes to "figure things out", I would like to tell you some of my observations.

Bro Mister remarked that "the raid seems to have broken Kama's spirit". You probably are not very familiar with how these places operate. Almost every well-known spa on this forum has been raided. In fact, one of the wildest punts of my life occurred within the week after the raid. They were really grateful to see old fans coming back to support them, and they really know how to show their gratitude... This brings me to my first observation: after the raid, they shifted their focus towards regulars and tend to cold-shower random guys who walked in. I have witnessed that, and the difference in service can be quite large.

Then, how to become a regular, the receiving end of their gratitude? Observation no.2: you can quickly become a regular by ALWAYS booking on whatapp before you go (see below), and by ALWAYS sending your feedbacks (good or bad) after the service. In fact, negative feedbacks are actually better received. I sometimes texted Joy to tell her about the lack of hot water in shower, or dam towels, inadequate massage, or about the god-damned christmas tree. These feedbacks are the express highway to become their favourite customer! The next time I went, I got hot water, clean towel, the best masseuse, and even they won't throw away the fucking christmas tree, I was given glasses of wine every time I turned up. In other words, I have become a VIP, by making complaints to them!

It's not difficult to understand why. In a city where everything, even interpersonal relationships, is disposable, they treasure customers who show the willingness of helping them become better. YMMV applies, market rules, and if disappointed we can always go to the next shop. But what if you told them what's wrong? What if you gave them one more chance? The results can be very very surprising? And I repeat: when a kama girl is grateful, she really, really knows how to show it.

I guess this rule applies to all other self-repecting premises. E.g., there was a report on BSS here last week. As a guy who knows the predecessor of this place very well, I wanted to kick the OP for not talking to the mamasan about his negativity. That's what a mamasan is for!

Observation no. 3: always tell Joy what kind of girls you want. I never asked to see photos. Instead I tell her my state of mind and let her choose for me. This is where her true gift lies. I am always very specific. When I felt lonely and just wanted a 90 min hug, I told her. When I felt pain on my lumbar spine L4-L5 (yes I was THAT specific), I told her. In fact, that L4-5 incidence was the first time I was introduced to the legendary Chloe.

Kama, like Lan Kwai Fong, can sometimes disappoint. It can be messy and some times fails to deliver. But do we really want it vanish? Like LKF it's what makes Hong Kong charming. One day it will disappear. But before then, I'd like to support it.

Recent Ratings
mchk   3-8-2017 12:34  Karma  +3   Good feedback.
funwithcolour   3-8-2017 09:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ramont   2-8-2017 22:47  Karma  +4   good insight
Karanmani   2-8-2017 17:52  Karma  +4   Indeed , no negotiation for tip was such a unique idea. Everyone loves it, wonder why more establishments don't impleme ...
56kicks   2-8-2017 11:04  Karma  +3   Thanks for the response...interesting.
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2017 07:49  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for a detailed response . But I guess if the contention is that under certain set of circumstances, you can get good or great service at k spa, then it rather proves the point that it is becoming similar to other spa. Because in almost invariably all the spas, if you develop a good chemistry, are a regular and treat them nicely, you will get a good service. This spa built it's reputation on consistency and professionalism wherein most of us could be reasonably sure of getting a good massage and a very good ending without negotiation. Of course massage skills varied but I had never encountered feather touch massage previously.

I have seen joy n Anna from their reiki days next to escalator, and have had pleasure of joy massaging me many times in those early years, obviously her massage had been fantastic and her body is to die for! In the interim, I have been visiting them sporadically, there are phases when I do it regularly and there are phases when I have not been there for months. But irrespective of that, I was always sure of getting an okay looking, not too old woman to massage me who would know her job well. Of course, massage strength differed, ending skills differed but it was never like this. Since that time it was priced higher than other spas, question after an average session was whether it was worth the premium.

Nowadays, of course with cost escalation at many other spas, it is not so premium pricing at k spa. However on the flip side, nor is the service or the facility. For example, towel on the floor yesterday was really wet, in its heydays, I am sure it would have been changed sooner. Should I be giving feedback to them about it, may be, but 6-8 months back joy would have asked me about my experience. I am not a business partner there, and while our interest is in letting these places run, we do that by patronising them, and writing feedback here.

Is it possible that raid has made other girls wary of working there? It is possible that other places are raided as well but we haven't read about any well publicized raid at any other place. So perhaps girls are cautious at working here?
56kicks
Carnal Conqueror

UID 24932
Digest Posts 0
Credits 341
Posts 265
Karma 337
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-5-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2017 11:03  Profile P.M. 
Actually, I have been wondering; has anyone seen Joy there recently? Last few times I went, Sadly, Joy was nowhere to be found even though she said she would supposedly be there at the time of my visit. Knowing that this is the second joint Joy set up and that she has quite high standards, I wonder if she's still even a part of Kama anymore.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2017 14:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 zebra's post

What I said about the raids/checks a few months ago was just a warning for bros who's afraid of being on the premises while they were being carried out ... and what I said was it will continue and escalate until beginning of July this year
these raids in my opinion have very little to do with the demise of walk up massage places

almost every walk up massage places destruct by themselves and I said this years back and it is the case today ... these places are usually operated by past massage girls who becomes part owner, they teach girls how to massage and ways to pleasure men and they set the tone for their business ... when they start the business everything is well and good - everything is focused on getting new clients to come in and how to retain them ... after a year or two the partners starts to squabble among themselves resulting in the downturn of the business

This is why these massage places constantly go out of business, change ownership, move premises within 2 years of them starting

bro zebra  partly talks about what I call the "sauna game" and what he said about becoming a "regular" is vital for anyone hoping to enjoy themselves in a fully facility sauna to these walk up massage places
however I do take issue with what he said about feedback ... it will work one day but not the next (even with same person) depending on that person's attitude at that time
As for BSS the day manageress there now is a very nice person but totally brain dead, don't wast your time complaining to her as she'll totally misunderstand what you're trying to tell her  

Oh, almost forgot to add ... the VAS charges some of these walk up massage girls are asking for while doing you in the room is unbelievable ... seems us men have "I'm one of the suckers borne every minute" tattooed on our forehead !

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 2-8-2017 14:57 ]

Recent Ratings
professuser   3-8-2017 16:44  Acceptance  +1   
ramont   2-8-2017 22:53  Karma  +4   Yeah, the pricing is getting a bit crazy- fixed or not
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2017 17:18  Profile P.M. 
It is a tragedy of our lives that we have to be regular to get the goods, but we crave variety, so we are in this game! Moreover, becoming a regular also later translates into being taken for granted. Or sometimes listening to tales of sick relatives, cheating husband etc. It's all part of the learning trajectory!

Twiceaweek, what are your current favorite top 3 full facility sauna? My adventurous self wants to try that scene now that options among walk up massage places have dwindled.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2017 17:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Karanmani's post

when I have an urge I go to BSS for a bonk and a quick lousy massage (sometimes passable ~ depending on the girl)

when I want fun and games I go to one of the upmarket veggie saunas and the great thing about it is I also get a fab massage along with fun … but one needs to spend time and money playing the sauna game here

you comment about a regular being taken for granted is valid sooner or later for most girls but usually not for the establishment

Recent Ratings
orangerange   9-8-2017 22:04  Karma  +3   
professuser   3-8-2017 16:44  Acceptance  +1   
Karanmani   2-8-2017 20:51  Karma  +4   Which upmarket veggie sauna on HK island is worth pursuing?
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2017 23:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 twiceAweek's post

It's tough. I see at the top of the report $1300 for 60 minutes, and I was like, "Shit, has it gone up that much?!", but then realized that was for 2 girls (which didn't pay off in the long run). While I have visited the TST nuru place and paid $1600 a few times, I get a massage, nuru massage, BJ and FS for 90 minutes. It's steep and I can't do it regularly, but I feel like there is a decent ROI.

Then, I have visited the standard $500 massage + HJ places and it's usually the same. Sometimes you get lucky and get a prettier girl or a girl that allows more hands on activity, but usually about the same.

Then, you read about there other asks at places and it seems crazy to me.

Personally, I prefer to find a good WG/massage and stick with it. I know what I'm getting, the pricing is (usually) fixed and that puts me in a more relaxed state to enjoy the whole visit. The only issue is that I'm finding it less appealing to go back to one of my regulars because of her age. The massage and HJ/titjob/BJ are very good, but she's older than I am and her body is starting to decline, so even for $300 it's not as appealing as it used to be. So I've been working to add another to the list, so I have a few that I can rotate between.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   9-8-2017 22:04  Karma  +3   Hear hear
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2017 15:26  Profile P.M. 
Joy is back.     

She apologized and agreed there were some quality issues for a while.  She's back and working hard to get the standard to where it was that we all came to love.   She explained some of the quality problems and it made sense, this forum might be too public to discuss what she said, but I'm sure she will apologize and explain to you if you ask her.

She is restocking and making sure the girls have the right attitude.  I think it's going to go back to being the happy place we've known.

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-8-2017 22:23  Karma  +3   Thanks. She should bring back some of the stars like Angel, Chloe, Helen, and trust will soon be rebuilt
zebra   9-8-2017 22:17  Karma  +4   
orangerange   9-8-2017 22:03  Karma  +3   
Andale
Nookie Newbie

UID 183957
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 7
Karma 39
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-8-2017 18:45  Profile P.M. 
Good to hear.  Do you think it's too late to try or a first timer, to get a good service?

Recent Ratings
MinorInfection   10-8-2017 11:09  Acceptance  +3   just add them on wechat, wait until some of the top girls mentioned on this list are back, and check the place out. it' ...
mchk   9-8-2017 18:49  Acceptance  +1   No. Go there, enjoy, come back here and write a report, and then no more one liner comments! :)
mchk
Throbbing Titan

UID 62770
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3015
Posts 541
Karma 2989
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-3-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2017 16:55  Profile P.M. 
@Mister  It sounded like it was a little bit complicated in trying to bring back some of her best girls.  She's working on it.

Recent Ratings
Mister   10-8-2017 20:50  Karma  +1   Thanks, I sensed the raid put a bit of a spanner in the works :-(
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2017 21:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 mchk's post

either she sorts it out and go on for another few months to a year or they'll just fade away just like any other competitor

Recent Ratings
Mister   11-8-2017 08:38  Acceptance  +5   twice, you sound cynical, but I know it's the voice of experience. Speaking of which, have you ever been there?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2017 13:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Recent Ratings

Mister          11-8-2017 08:38          Acceptance          +5          twice, you sound cynical, but I know it's the voice of experience. Speaking of which, have you ever been there?

TBH, I have not seen any walk up 'foot' massage place survive more then 2 years under same management,
but I've seen plenty of shouting, screaming and even physical fighting between female partners to generalize my point

lol, of course I have ... whenever there's been more the two good reports I usually go to have a try

Recent Ratings
Mister   11-8-2017 14:02  Karma  +1   How about some reports? Your take as a sauna veteran on the girls and their service would be refreshing :-)
xpsta
Nookie Newbie

UID 123171
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 7
Karma 10
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2017 13:51  Profile P.M. 
Its sad to see even K spa is going down hill, now i need to find a new place to go to

Recent Ratings
Mister   13-8-2017 14:55  Acceptance  -1   Use Rating button for brief comments. See Forum Guidelines before posting again!
zebra   12-8-2017 16:19  Karma  +4   
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20490
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11480
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2017 15:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 xpsta's post

who cares what you think or want !
you've been here long enough to share some reports with us, yet you chose to lurk and feed off our info

Recent Ratings
zebra   12-8-2017 16:23  Karma  +1   Not sure I understand the necessity of such hostility?
Hkballer852
Musky Member

UID 107664
Digest Posts 0
Credits 105
Posts 26
Karma 104
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 02:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Karanmani's post

Hi bro, agree that Kama quality has gone downhill.
I used to frequent Angel, and now that she is no longer around I have gone 3 times and all ended up very disappointed. On a side note, can u please kindly provide any details on Bua Hom Thai Massage? How do the girls look there and how  are the HE? Thanks a bunch!
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 11:13  Profile P.M. 
Regarding Bua Hom Thai massage, I continued to believe that it's a veggie place for a long time. And I am guessing you will not got extra (or perhaps you can ask the masseuse directly, I never did). I am quite certain it will not cost you less than 300 for extra. The massage quality is very good as should be expected from a veggie place. Girls are in all shapes and sizes, some decent looking, some not so.

Most likely you are going to have play the game patiently, recent visits have been quite good for me in terms of HE, I can't describe how far I have managed to go for fear of the manager getting
to know,  but that's perhaps a function of the rapport.

I believe the excitement/fun here is more about doing things on the sly rather than about good technique. But it keeps your heart racing when you are getting a HE when you don't even have a separate room, and trying to keep everything secret, when sounds are easily audible across flimsy partition.
3QOxqK2Liy0t
Musky Member

UID 107076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 147
Posts 38
Karma 144
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2017 23:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Karanmani at 13-8-2017 11:13
Regarding Bua Hom Thai massage, I continued to believe that it's a veggie place for a long time. And I am guessing you will not got extra (or perhaps you can ask the masseuse directly, I never did). I ...

Isn't Bua Hom Thai uses curtains instead of private rooms? Could you tell us more about what goes on here?
Hkballer852
Musky Member

UID 107664
Digest Posts 0
Credits 105
Posts 26
Karma 104
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-7-2013
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Mind giving us the name of the pretty masseuse there? And if you never asked, how did you manage to get a HE? And I checked online there are two massage places of the same name, one in Wan chai and one in LKF (but couldn't find the exact address)? Is it Thai massage only? How does it work (as I am only familiar with Kama)? Thanks a ton buddy!
Karanmani
Kinky King

UID 31666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1046
Posts 88
Karma 1039
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2017 17:16  Profile P.M. 
It is the LKF one I am talking about.  Very close to kama. Well, they rotate girls fairly often, so pointless to ask name. I didn't ask but it so happened that one of them asked me if I was interested in extra. That came after I had already been more than 10-15 times. After that I am more or less get regularly asked about extras.