Reading Access 40
Registered 6-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2017 03:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Punt with Very Awkward Moments

Room: Left hand side up stair case. Taiwanese. Section opposite Ngai Pui's room
Damage: Read on

This punt were a few weeks ago but have not had time to write. It was raining heavily and I was in SSP. I decided to go in and let the rain ease. I looked around to find the right girl and suddenly feel the need to take a dump. I rang on the door bell and a very inviting Taiwanese lady opened the door. She had a very welcoming smile and white skin., figure were also very proportionate. I asked her how much and she said for you 380. I said okay and walked in.

I requested to use the washroom. Not long she noticed I was taking a dump and complained that I might stink her room for the next visitor. I cannot deny that possibility but what has to be done, got to be done.I used 2 minutes to empty my bowel, and then the girl sniffed her nose before she came in to shower me. She said: its actually not that bad. We showered, she asked me to raise my leg, and then started washing my arse using her hand. She then offered me her full service for HK$1000m which would include no condom blowjob, ice fire, a lengthy massage, 2 shots, and rimming.

My reflect response was curious whether she meant it, and from my experiences these offers never come good because its a tactic to get you to spend more. I was eager to try it out though because she convinced me it was thundering outside. I agreed and then she requested to pay upfront after shower ended. I thought about it as she looked into my eyes, but I was willing to risk it that day.

We started off with blowjob and ice fire which lasted about 5 mins. Then I asked her to perform the ass-drill, she said later because I just took a shit, I said okay, then lets fuck first. We fucked in different positions for 20mins and she said that I am very long lasting, and afraid there will not be enough time for the massage and the second shot. 5 mins later, I blew my load while fucking her doggy. Followed by that, she gave me a massage which lasted around 15-20 mins. I must say her massage is good. She uses the right strength and her hand and feet is very smooth. The massage ended, there were still 10mins remaining, and she asked if I wanted a second round, but for a fee of course. I replied you still owe me a rim job. I was almost certain she would not do it, but I was half right. She got me to lay on y stomach and gave a lightning fast ass-drill for less than a minute, and I also felt it wasnt deep enough to call it a rim job.

She then asked again if I wanted a second round. I was no longer interested at this point not because of the money, it is because I know it will just be a rushed job. If I wanted more, I could just go to another girl next door. I replied maybe next time.  

Summary: girl was nice looking, had white smooth skin, good massage, she wasn't the best but not the worse, could have been better if she was not being so cheeky, I give a rating of neutral

Recent Ratings
DirtyMofo   30-7-2017 14:24  Karma  +1   
aurufc   30-7-2017 12:37  Karma  +3   Name, link? won't let me post a link here though see below
jimyum   30-7-2017 10:30  Karma  +5   
Mister   30-7-2017 08:16  Karma  +4   Detailed, honest report. Never pay upfront in HK
escritic (Just a teddy bear)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3421
Posts 1675
Karma 3355
Acceptance 1318
Reading Access 70
Registered 2-10-2007
Location West Coast
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2017 04:38  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
For 1000, that's like HG price tag.

Offering BFE to the chosen ones
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2124
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2017 12:38  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #1 mikechan2321's post

couldn't put a link in the rating so sorry for the one liner

Maybe this WG as showing Mandarin and English only which is common for Taiwanese

http://go141.com/en/A55692-SSP-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)