Post at 30-7-2017 03:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Hing Bad Punt x2

Floor: 11th
Date: 28/07/2017
Time: 1:00am

1st girl: Tall Thai, second room on the right, 400
2nd girl : Thai, room on the right, 450

Its Friday, I decided to treat myself after a week of tough work. I picked King Hing because you can find girls from different race. I looked around pretty much all the floors and nothing really captured my interest. Until I got to the 11th floor, and there were Thai girls.

A very tall young looking Thai walked out to showcase her figure. On the right side and second room as you walk down the corridor I made up my mind it will be a Thai girl because they havea good record of pleasing to my satisfaction from personal experience, but how wrong was I. I walked in the room, showered myself. Came out of shower, girl was on her phone messaging and already arranging next appointment it seemed. Did a lazy blowjob lasted less than a minute. Capped, fucked for less than 10mins and constant clock watching and making lame excuse saying I was too big. I admit I am a little bigger than average, but certainly not to the point it would cause that much pain from the face she was making. I know because I am very gentle and like it slow. Since she had no motivation, I paid her 400 and left without finishing, and moved on to the next girl. I had to open door myself too when leaving

The second girl is the girl opposite her room on the left side of the corridor as you enter. It has a sign 450. Again, seemed very welcoming to invite you into her room, but once in shower yourself. Capped with no licking, and no touching her. Went into fucking, complained I was taking too long and I was too big for her. The session lasted for approximately 15mins with me fucking her robotically in different positions. Asked her for doggy which she tried to refuse, needed to cum this time so not letting her have it her way. Came banging her doggy and then time to pay up. Took out a 500 note, she attempted not to give change. I demanded change and she took out a 50 note from her purse.

Haven't fucked for a while due to busy work life, even so did not find it satisfying. I think I will take a break from these bad services

Recent Ratings
stinkyfeet   30-7-2017 17:51  Karma  +4   
aurufc   30-7-2017 12:41  Karma  +3   Sympathy K
hkmann   30-7-2017 11:10  Karma  +3   i avoid thais in HK. LB warning or bad service.
Mister   30-7-2017 08:13  Karma  +4   So these Thais buck the stereotype of great service. Sounds like you need a good massage ;-)