Link: n/a
Agent: LV
Nationality & Language: Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5 (nice proportions)
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 1/5 (just the photo, in my dreams.. )
Price & Session Length:  700 / 45 mins
Repeat: not really

Actually at the beginning I was supposed to visit a super gorgeous girl from bp, which of course turned out to be fake, luckily I had plan B arranged and... I ended up with NP HG.

Honestly, I was attracted by the photo (below one of the versions and her expression which gave me a "naughty" feeling, dunno maybe it's just me,) anyway, made the arrangements with the agent and got there in time.

This agent needs to be called and talk on the phone before giving the room #, and in my case he also asked me to wait for 15 mins (turned out to be almost half an hour)

Nonetheless, I finally go up, ring and a little lady comes out in a dress which is evidently the wrong size... (the dress was so large that her bra was practically visible), however her face was like 80% the ad, and the nice proportioned body woke up LB.

Tried to hug her, but she motioned away, tried to touch her a bit while chatting, but she was hushing to go shower... I was a bit irritated, but after waking LB up, movement was needed....

so I patiently wait for her to undress too, and I see that on her back the skin wasn't too smooth. However, her proportions are quite good, let's say a small B in that body fits quite well.

We go for shower (nothing special) and then I lie on the bed. When she comes out, I try to move her closer to kiss/play with her breast, and she says no... it's too ticklish for me ..

I'm starting to get a bit annoyed, but well, again, after waking up, LB needs some attention before resting.

So she starts with catbath, and I direct her attention downwards. She starts blowing, and it was quite good, nice suction, nice twist and a bit of eye contact, I then tentatively say.. " I wanna come in your mouth..." and she immediately moves away.. Lol... maybe it wasn't exactly the reaction I hoped for...

Then she says, let's do it: cap on, mish/doggie/mish ... You still not done? this is

So I say blow it, but she complains there too much "oil" now, so finally I just ask her to HJ me to completion.

All in all a disappointing experience especially from such "naughty" look to quite plain services (rushed too..) but maybe she can be your thing if you manage a better "chemistry" with her.

let's look forward to the next one....

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   14-8-2017 05:05  Karma  +2   Another bait and switch agent
batman108   1-8-2017 12:48  Karma  +3   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   29-7-2017 22:17  Karma  +6   too bad the service is subpar. She looks hot!
jimyum   29-7-2017 12:03  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   29-7-2017 01:19  Karma  +5   
JJJ37   29-7-2017 00:28  Karma  +5   
Tarasse   28-7-2017 21:15  Karma  +3   Some feel good Karma for you. I would have been fooled too. She does have a naughty look!
SimonTheShark   28-7-2017 21:11  Karma  +2   
johntang   28-7-2017 18:29  Karma  +2   
Freelancer   28-7-2017 18:27  Karma  +6   Favorable