[Australia] [Melbourne] Lily - Ultimate Magic

Re-posting this in the right area.

Date & Time of Session: July 2017, weekday evening
Name: Lily
Link: http://www.ultimatebrothel.com.au/
Agent: Good suburban shop in small strip mall
Nationality & Language: Chinese, good English
Face: 3.5/5 (sultry Chinese girl)
Body: 4/5 (tall, slim, fake tits and awesome ass - amazonian)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5 (DFK, BBBJ, DATY/DATO, FIA)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5 (more PSE than GFE)
Price & Session Length: 120AUD/30 mins
Repeat: Yes - I have been back a few times

Was in the area so rang up Ultimate Magic and made a quick half hour booking for Lily. I have seen her before and always have a good time. She is tall for an Asian girl, but has an awesome body with fake tits and a very juicy ass. Settled the financials and followed the cute mamasan's ass up to the room. Lily walked in looking yummy, just as I had stripped off all my clothes, wearing heels with a black bra and panties that accentuated her amazonian looks. Walked up to her and got straight into some DFK and groping, rubbing my rapidly hardening cock on her ass and sucking on those fake titties. Eventually had her bent over the bed with her panties around her ankles as I kissed, licked and lapped at her pussy and ass from behind. Relocated with her on her back, legs spread and holding on to her ankles as I continued to DATY, until I swung around and got her to suck my cock while I rubbed her pussy and fingering her ass. Lily gives a good BBBJ, lots of spit and a bit of ball play, but I knew time was short so wanted to move onto the main event. She dommed me up and gave me a bit of CBJ before turning around and getting into doggy position at the edge of the bed. I was pumping her hard and fast in no time while she yelled at me to go even harder! Worked up a good rhythm and sweat before we transitioned to her lying face down on the bed with her legs splayed. Continued to pump away in this position until I unloaded into the dom to bring to an end the session almost on the buzzer.

A quickie but definitely another goodie with Lily. Worth a punt if you are in Melbourne and ever in the area!

Recent Ratings
blast77   22-7-2017 18:20  Karma  +5   Excellent
porkchops   21-7-2017 19:59  Karma  +4   Thanks!
LeoCan   19-7-2017 14:04  Karma  +5   
Atan1   19-7-2017 13:52  Karma  +4   Excellent