Face:  6 - rounder compared to photos.
Body:  6 - chubbier than expecting but still nice
Skill: 5 poor HJ
Service: 6
GFE: 5
PSE: 5
Price & Session Length:  90 mins 1300
Repeat: no

I keep kicking myself for going back to this place... . it's just rather a convenient location though! The standard of girls has slipped but always had very good service. Until This session... I had more time than usual to kill so went for 90 mins correctly thinking that would mean two rounds. They upsold me to the VIP room, which I've not experienced before but was only 100 more so thought may as well try it....

Easy booking as always, I asked for availability over WeChat and was sent a number of photos   . Given what's happened at this stable recently I won't upload them. Easy to get them from mamasan if seriously interested.

I arrived 10 mins early and Emma was free so went straight into the room. A larger shower, and a double mattress on the floor so was better than the standard room but will only opt for this over a 90 min session.

Emma, although with only limited English was chirpy enough and tried the usual one liners which broke the ice. I showered as she prepared the room and then she stripped naked to begin. In past experience the girl has done this secretly during the massage to make for a nice surprise, or kept their panties on for a little tease, but Emma wasn't shy. Strangely enough I think I preferred it in the previous sessions. More of a build up that way.

She started a reasonable massage but as I had 90 Mins and two shots , I wanted to start shot one early so I'd have another round in the chamber during my session. Some masseuses have great skills at building up the tension until the money shot, but on this occasion I didn't feel it was the case so tried this tactic and given the situation it paid off. The first release was fairly good. Hands wondering, I fingered her in both holes... she rather suggestively had her mouth near my cock and was telling me how she wanted to fuck. Sadly remained a suggestion! But it did the job - I wanted to come over her tits but she expertly kept my load in her hand.

Both showered, and back to the massage. I was tired so drifted off a little but it was a rather poor attempt. Only back, weak, didn't alter techniques. Pretty awful to be honest especially at this price point. Others here have actually been rather decent so this was disappointing.

With a quick check of the clock and 20 mins to go I imitated round 2. She used a copious amount of oil and similar lines, suggestions. She let me DATY   to mix it up but it was a little similar. Was a bit forced for the occasion but got the job done!

K spa impressed me initially but the past few times I've left with regret. My own stupid fault, it's just a very convenient location... I must try other places nearby! The standard of girls and service has dropped in my experience.

[ Last edited by  joey88 at 11-7-2017 01:43 ]

Recent Ratings
obe   2-8-2017 09:58  Karma  +10   Thanks
fiveforks   2-8-2017 09:04  Acceptance  +1   
personpaul   15-7-2017 13:20  Acceptance  +1   Agree - service is seriously down at Kama as J seems to be less involved in the day to day operation
mchk   13-7-2017 15:41  Karma  +2   
orangerange   12-7-2017 01:20  Karma  +3   Brilliant
Tarasse   11-7-2017 14:51  Karma  +3   How do you get 2 shots for 1300? Teach me sampai!
p0ison   11-7-2017 13:42  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report
scufferhk   11-7-2017 08:24  Karma  +5   Yep, agreed
batman108   11-7-2017 03:31  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
LeoCan   11-7-2017 01:41  Karma  +5   
joey88
Kinky King

UID 143027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1680
Posts 97
Karma 1672
Acceptance 155
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2017 19:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 joey88's post

@Tarasse

No real magic to it. I just simply rolled over early on and presented her with a hard cock. Her training took over and did the rest! Then, with time to spare toward the end, repeat. This time a little guidance on her hand as lb needed raising.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   12-7-2017 22:51  Karma  +3   Bravo!
cbs061
Carnal Conqueror

UID 30600
Digest Posts 0
Credits 370
Posts 32
Karma 368
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-8-2017 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 joey88's post

There was once a time when I was an avid fan but not any longer. It seems to have become a victim of its own success