Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2017 15:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
YHSH sauna Shenzhen

Date :  9th of July (1 pm)
Address: Across from Guomao MTR, look at the sign (impossible to miss), on the side of the building the entrance is few steps down from the street level (dark glasses doors).
Name: didn't ask
Language: Mandarin
Looks: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (Natural C Cboobs, but a bit of belly fat... difficult to find nice boobs without a bit of fat in China
Skill: part 1: 2/5 (not something to remember), part 2: 4/5 (b2b with boobs, rimming and solid bbbj w/CIM)
Service: 3/5 (panties stayed on and no access to LS
GFE: 1/5 (see the line above)
Session:  330 +10 for locker boy
Repeat: Maybe - but with another girl

First visit to check out the place following previous reviews. Ridicoulsly easy and convenient to find (a big plus), clean shower area (ok was very early... I was there before 1 pm).
After shower and pj on I have been assigned immediately to a room (Japanese style with tatami and mattress on the floor and no shower inside).
The girls arrives and starts the dry massage with pj on.. quick turn and explore under the pj (LB quite responsive), she then leaves for 5 min to pick up the stuff.
Comes back and start the preparation, ask to undress and she allows only the top part
Proceeds to massage my back and crack with her boobs'(quite nice but too much fake moaming.. quite mechanical)
Then sucks and licks my back, then proceeds to balls with lots of tongue and slurping. I indicate that I want rimming and she obliges, at first a bit shy, then more convinced.
Then proceeds for the BBBJ with a good technique and stamina.. after a while i in her mouth and she takes it all until I am finished, the spits and goes out to wash her mouth.
Comes back a bit of more massage (watching her mobile ) so I called it a day..

What to say: the price / service is very good, but there has been no connection with the girl and this spoiled a bit the overall experience. It is not her fault. I just guess it is a matter of luck/ chemistry With the girl.

Hope it helps other punters.

[ Last edited by  pinco at 9-7-2017 15:58 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   11-7-2017 03:43  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks
LeoCan   9-7-2017 23:53  Karma  +5   Yes... i dunno why they are not using the phone only in their restroom...
Weelock   9-7-2017 23:44  Karma  +2   Yes next time try to remember her name or ID. Is her pic on the wechat ?
MothToAFlame   9-7-2017 23:05  Karma  +5   I also like this place
stinkyfeet   9-7-2017 16:56  Karma  +1   No id number? doesnt matter I guess... I would have rejected her comn down the hall
hotjac   9-7-2017 16:33  Acceptance  +2   need a little more info about the girl
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2017 16:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pinco's post

Pinco - you really must get a name to help everyone out - she seems to be one to avoid and it would help others to find a gem by making sure they don't get her, unless of course rimmng is their thing.
pinco
Carnal Conqueror

UID 152693
Digest Posts 0
Credits 409
Posts 26
Karma 406
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2017 16:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hotjac's post

You are right in "theory".. but I guess these girls rotate quite quickly... and nr 222 becomes 158, that then becomes XXX (just kidding..as example).
For what concern names is even worst, coco, kiki, etc... who really knows..
I read several reviews on the place and the level of service fluctuates a lot, in my modest opinion and experience, not only on the girl itself, but depending on the moment, the chemistry, etc...
At the one of the day.. YMMV.

I will try to be more precise the next time

Recent Ratings
LeoCan   15-7-2017 22:46  Acceptance  +5   Always ask the SPA wechat contact and you can check the girl number.
funwithcolour   10-7-2017 11:50  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   9-7-2017 23:06  Karma  +2