Nationality & Language: Scottish, English
Face:  5/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  £70 1/2 hour
Repeat: Possibly

Seeing as I've put in a few weeks hard work due to the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.  I decided to treat myself.  I dived into AdultWork and found a very attractive red head that looked like a real life Jessica Rabbit.  So I called her up and booked an appointment.  I  arrived at her place pressed the buzzer, she came down to meet me and what a sight she is.  There is no words to describe her.  We talked quite a bit about random stuff as we walked to her apartment.  When we got in she came me a nice wet kiss and a smile that was totally irresistible.  She asked what services I wanted and we jumped in the shower together.  I was hard the entire time I was with her in the shower, her body was out of this world.  She complemented on how impressive my LB was as he was hard as a rock!  We started of with a BBBJ, which was excellent with plenty of eye contact.  A few minutes later she mounted me and brought me up to a sitting position for a kiss and to play with her boobs!  Which were exquisite, with very large silver dollar nipples.  We switched to missionary, she kept on encouraging me to pound her harder and that my LB was amazing for being able to stay so hard.  Switched again to doggy for a good few minutes before I told her that I was about to cum and she pulled me out.  Push me on the bed, yank the coat of my LB and gave me a really good BJ before pulling out and ending things with a facial     She was giggling at the end saying that was the most fun she had in a while.  We went over the agreed upon time but she said that she would just charge me for the 1/2 hour as she had so much fun.  She told me to come back again and she will show me a even better time.  I asked if I could take some pictures to share, but she said no.

[ Last edited by  jetsetting2much at 27-7-2017 06:43 ]

Recent Ratings
UncleDad   31-7-2017 21:39  Karma  +4   Noice!
obe   16-7-2017 15:29  Karma  +8   
jimyum   16-7-2017 07:14  Karma  +5   
LeoCan   16-7-2017 01:18  Karma  +5   
marmalade   12-7-2017 08:13  Karma  +3   I need me a Scottish lass too
blast77   9-7-2017 14:34  Karma  +5   Excellent
nyctohkvacation   9-7-2017 03:56  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   8-7-2017 18:42  Karma  +3   
soundwave (SuppaJizzaFighter2)
Master Mongerer

UID 142647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6534
Posts 468
Karma 6481
Acceptance 1054
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 15-7-2017 23:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Date & Time of Session:  14th July 2017
Price & Session Length:  £130 a hour and a half
Repeat: Most definately

So after last weeks excellent session with RoseJean.  I decided to hit her up again after work.  I called her and asked if she had any freetime.  She said come on over.  I arrived at her place and she was literally waiting at the entrance of her place ready to greet me with a big smile.  She embraced me in a big hug and a very passionate French Kiss.  "I was hoping that you would stop by soon" she said, "we are gonna have so much FUN!"  We chatted a little on the way up to her apartment, mostly about random stuff she asked me if I had seen the new Spider-Man movie.  Which I haven't, she says it's pretty good.  If I called her again, that we should go see it together.  I agreed.   When we entered her apartment she started stripping me of my clothes straight away, "lets skip the paperwork!".  We hoped into the shower, she was kissing me the entire time as we were washing each other.  We dried off and literally kicked things off straight of the bat.  If I didn't know better I would have thought that she was in heat!  Rose was an animal!  I started off playing with her tits, she was groaning so load!  I expected her neighbours to call the police.  She got even louder when I went down on her.  She was screaming "Yes, EAT THAT SWEET PUSSY!"  After a few minutes of that, she kissed me again and pushed me onto a chair and gave me the wettest, sloppiest BBJ that I ever had.  I was having a hard time not shooting my load right there and then.  She looked me in the eye and said "go a head cum in my mouth, we have nothing but time!" with a devilish smile!  She was working me so hard that I just shot my load in her mouth, and she continued to work on me the entire time.    Milking me of my cum!       She showed me my cum in her mouth and swallowed the whole thing.  "That was sooo good!"  She said with a smile "I'm gonna give you the ride of your life"  She straddle me and rode me like a wild bronco!     All the while kissing me and forcing her tits in my face.  A few minutes later I grabbed her but the waist, walked to her bedroom with my cock still inside of her and gave her a serious pounding.  She was laughing the entire time and saying "YES, YES, YES!  GIVE THAT PUSSY A GOOD POUNDING!!"  We switched to doggy and I did the same thing.  She was loving it the entire time.  I still can't believe that the neighbours didn't complain or call the cops!  We were at it for just over an hour and a half.  We went through so many position, I can't even remember what happened.  She ended things by swallowing my load again!  I collapsed on her bed and she lay on top of me.  With a big smile and said "Told ya, I would show you a real good time!"  We laid there while I recovered and chatted again about random stuff.  She helped me into the shower to clean off and only charged me for a hour despite that we went a hour and a half.  I gave a £20 tip.  She kissed me passionately as I was about to leave and said "come back soon.  I really like you!"

I got to say after not being able to find a decent Scottish WG, when I started punting in Scotland.  I'm glad that I found RoseJean.  If anybody is in the Glasgow area I would recommend that you look her up!

[ Last edited by  soundwave at 15-7-2017 15:06 ]

Recent Ratings
suriboy   18-7-2017 11:41  Acceptance  +1   Wow
jimyum   16-7-2017 07:14  Karma  +5   
LeoCan   16-7-2017 01:18  Karma  +5   
soundwave (SuppaJizzaFighter2)
Master Mongerer

UID 142647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6534
Posts 468
Karma 6481
Acceptance 1054
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 30-7-2017 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Date & Time of Session:  28th July 2017
Price & Session Length:  £150 2 1/2 hours
Repeat: Most definately

Seeing as last weeks search for a good Scottish girl didn't bare fruit like my first couple of Scottish punts.   I decided to play it safe this week and go back to see RoseJean.  As the last couple of times I saw her I had a hell of a time.  I called her up and she immediately recognized my voice and said "come on over, I was so disappointed that you didn't visit me last week!".  I arrived at her place and she buzzed me up.  Before my finger even touched her door bell she opened the door and pulled me in with a big wet kiss!     "Lets get cleaned up and start the fun!" she stripped me of my clothes quickly as I stripped her of her, she wasn't much just a t-shirt and hot pants!  We jumped into the shower and she was all over me as we washed each other.  We literally started the fun in the shower as we were washing each other.  Rose gave me a BBBJ as soon as she cleaned my LB To say I was surprised by that was a understatement as she basically deepthroated me.  I came in her mouth after a few minutes as usual she came a show with my cum in her mouth before swallowing it.  I pull her to her feet pinned her against the shower wall and fucked her right there like a madman!  She was laughing the entire time.  We were at in her shower a good 20 minutes before I felt that I was about to shot off.  As I was pulling out, she wrapped her legs around me "don't you dare put out and waste that cum!  I wanted it in me!"  I was more than happy to oblige and continued pounding her.  She kept whispering in my ear "lease fill me up!" as I was pounding into her.  A couple of minutes later I unload my load into her    She showed me a beautiful smile "I really need that!"  She kept me inside her as we dried off.  She was bouncing on my LB as I carried her out of her bathroom into her living room and drove into missionary as we landed on her couch!  "OH GOD, I missed you!" she yelled as I pounded into her and sucked on her sweet nipples.  We switched to doggy as I continued to pound her over her coffee table!  Rose kept on encouraging me "That is right!  Own that pussy!  I really need a good helping off cum!" She screamed her head off as she came, her LS has such a tight grip on my LB that I thought she would never let go.  Which set me off and I unload another load in her which made her set her off too.  I collapse on top of her and "don't pull out of me, please!"  she asked "I don't want to make a mess!"  We lay like that for a few minutes resting, chatted a little and watch a little TV.  When we recovered, she said "lets get move this party to my bed.  I have a fresh set of sheets that need messing up"   We walked to her room with me still inside of her humping along the way!  Which was funny as hell!      I asked if I could pull out so we could get to her room easier!  "NO" she laughed "this is much more fun and fells so much better"  Once we were in her room, I rammed her into bed and continued pounding her doggy for a bit before she push me off her.  "Lets get you clean up for the next round"  she swallowed my LB again.     Giving it a good hard suck as I massage her back.  Afterward she mounted me right there on floor "We need to plug that leak in me!"  I picked her up and dove into her bed to continue missionary!  She gave me a wet kiss "You are not leaving her until you empty your balls into me!"  This went on for a while, switching from numerous different styles.  When we were done I laid on her bed exhausted.  She looked over me with a gorgeous smile with her hand on my tired LB"looks like we are satisfied!"  She place her nipples in my mouth and let me nurse on them while she gave me an HJ.  Once she got me hard again, she smiled "I need a drink too"  I told her my balls were empty but she went straight for my LB.  She sucked on it for ages, as I asked her to stop.  But she just giggled and continued sucking on my LB like a lollipop.  I don't know how long it took but I eventually came in her mouth.  She smilled "that was good but I am still thirsty!"  She picked up a glass from out of nowhere, stood up on the bed and placed it between her legs.  She rubbed her clit as my cum drain from her LS into the glass.  "Enjoying the show" she smiled   When she was sure she had drain all my cum from her LS, she straddle me and downed the entire glass.  She licked it clean afterwards "You know what cum also taste great mixed with pussy juice!"  I couldn't stop laughing when she said that.  She look at my harden LB and said "mind using that stiffy to clean me out?"  How could I refuse!  I stuck my LB inside her LS, pulled out and she cleaned my LB off.  We did this for I don't know how long until she was satisfied that she was clean.  Afterwards we lounged in her living room in the nude watching TV, chatting and groping each other.  As she knew that I was too sore to continue.  Afterwards she gave me tea and biscuits.  Then we cleaned up.  As I was getting dressed I noticed that we had been together for about 2 and a 1/2 hours.  I ask how much I owed her and she said just pay me the same amount as last time.  I gave her £200 but she stuffed £50 back into my wallet.  "That is a tip for the good time you showed me!"

Recent Ratings
blackjack038   15-8-2017 09:05  Karma  +4   Wow, u are bare back the whole time bro? she was like this the first time or only let u BBFS at the 3rd meeting ?