Karma 164
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 6-7-2017 13:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Temple night Market Thai girls on the street

If I am putting this in the wrong section, I apologize up front.

There are a few of these girls standing on the street, in a group.  One of them usually tries to make eye contact with me as I walk by.  I frequent this area because my company's apartment is close by.  I usually ignore them.  I was feeling a bit horny, and have some cash burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided what the hell.  The first girl that asked me had a cute figure but not a face I would date, as she had acne scars. It's just a thing for me...  She asked if I wanted to have some fun, and I said sure, how much.  $500.  Sure, okay....  

She led me to a room upstairs, that seemed like a Thai nest and asked me to shower.  She had been flirty with me all the way to the room, and as I got undressed, made comments about the little brother and was pinching my nipples (not a huge fan of that).  I was thinking it was going to be a good time.  Took a solo shower, went back to the room, where she was undressing.  She had an amazing little body.  Perfect size breasts, ass and waist.

The moment all of her clothes were off, the flirtiness was gone.  She put a dom on me, and started CBJ.  No talking.  She went at it for 5 minutes, and wasn't bad.  I tried touching her naughty bits, but got my hand brushed away.  She got up, and said it was time to fuck.  Must be a clock watcher.  She laid down and spread her legs.  Nice bush, not too hairy, perfect pussy lips. I mounted her, sucked on her nipples and was enjoying myself.  She was fake moaning, but mostly was laying there.  I pulled up, and she asked if I had climaxed.  I told her no, but that I wanted doggie.  She tried to argue, but I said that was going to be the way I climaxed.  She got on all fours, and I put it in.  She gave an actual gasp, and I grabbed her hips.  She sat up on her
knees and started riding me, and put my hand down by her pussy.  We spun around on the bed, where I sat down and she rode me in reverse cowgirl until I came.  I think she got into it at the end, but she was really hard to read.

In the end, I learned my lesson.  For $500 - $700, get a massage with a full service in the same area of Kowloon, and nicer rooms and not so dirty looking.

Name - Unknown, she said it, but I couldn't understand her
Date - July 2, 9 p.m.
Location - Temple Night Market, Ning Po Street, between Shanghai Street and Battery Street
Appearance - Face = 3/10
                    Body = 8/10
Performance =  for the beginning 3/10, until the end, when she moved up to 7/10. Overall, a 5/10
GFE = Nonexistent
Service = Maybe a 4/10.

[ Last edited by  maizerhymes at 6-7-2017 13:39 ]

Recent Ratings
waiwiwi   20-7-2018 06:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
MinorInfection   14-7-2018 21:54  Karma  +4   Gotta negotiate down, bro. It's possible to spend even only $150 if you're good at dealin'
Coffeee   13-7-2018 05:19  Karma  +2   
Freelancer   7-7-2017 09:39  Karma  +4   Wtf $500?!
obe   7-7-2017 08:59  Karma  +8   
tvj   7-7-2017 06:52  Acceptance  +1   
p0ison   6-7-2017 18:39  Karma  +3   Think for the type of place you are describing, you might have got it cheaper if you had tried! Thanks for the report an ...
rogell   6-7-2017 18:32  Karma  +2   I think youre supposed to negotiate...
cruman999   6-7-2017 13:48  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   6-7-2017 13:46  Karma  +3   
BlessedTapeworm
Nookie Newbie

UID 130994
Digest Posts 0
Credits 95
Posts 3
Karma 95
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-6-2015