Face: 7/10
Body:  7/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 2088HKD
Repeat: Location, definitely, girl not so much

This is a follow up to my previous night at FN which I already reported about, I decided to make my way there again and the staff remembered me. After changing and showering sat at the lounge area and this time no girls really came to bother me for a massage probably cause they remember my rejection from the previous night but the thing was I was looking to get a few different types so oh wells. I had no plans to get the package again or sleep there as I had gotten a hotel so I asked one of the attendants to ask a girl to give me a shoulder massage. A girl came and she was pretty bad, not into it at all and kept talking to the other girls and asking how much time was left. I tried to small talk with her but gave up after a bit. There was actually a different Viet girl I wanted a massage from but she was busy. So after that I asked for a lineup and went down the hall and since it was around 10PM there was not a lot of girls to choose from, didn't even see the girl from the previous night. I wanted a PRC girl and there were like 2, there was a specific one that I remember from the previous night that I wanted but can't remember her name so though to maybe take a Viet but I just didn't find them attractive at all so told manager I will wait, was funny, all the girls just walked away even thought I said it pretty quietly.

Went back to the lounge got some food and relaxed a bit and then I asked the manager if there might be more girls now and he said yes so got the lineup again and there was like one extra PRC girl and it was the girl I had the previous night and the Viet girls still weren't too attractive to me so I picked one of the other PRC girls, 8280 who was also in the previous lineup.  We headed to the room which was super small so asked for a change, second room was a tad bigger but no mirrors and I love watching the girl servicing me from the ceiling so got a third room and commenced. She asked me to take my clothes off and she took of her own which was disappointing. Her name was Siu Min, 23 from Sichuan. She looked pretty good with a nice body so I was looking forward to the service. She got undressed herself then had me undress and she prepared the water and I joined her. Got to the shower area and out of all the times I did it, this was the worst, whole thing lasted barely 10 minutes and not much of a cat bath and no BBBJ which is a no no for me. She barely washed me so when it was over we dried ourselves off and headed to the bed.

She did her routine but she was like a robot just going through the motions and didn't even try to pretend to be into it, another huge turn off. She finally gave me a BBBJ and her skills were pretty good but she didn't do it for long. I then rubbed her LS while she blew me and after a while tried to insert a finger and she said no which I respect but the way she said it was another huge turn off. So she capped me and got on top and she had good moves but got tired(lazy) real quick so I asked doggie and she said yes after thinking about it. I inserted slowly and went at it and she let me continue while I enjoyed the view. After a while moved to missionary and her fake moans started to have it's effect on me as I pounded her and looking at her face I finally busted. We still had time and I asked to rest a bit and she said afterwards so we showered and she washed me off.

We rested a bit and smoked a cig together and talked for a bit. She doesn't seem to like it back home and she wants to work there for like a year, she's only been there less than 2 months and then move somewhere else and open up her own jewelry store which was cool. The girl was friendly and nice but service just wasn't that good or maybe I'm expecting too much.

So I went back out to the lounge area and got something to drink just waiting for my final massage. Asked the attendant what other types there are besides foot and shoulder and he said the mani/pedi and haircut and I was like blah. So I though to myself, I already busted so why not finally try a tight massage after hearing so much about it... asked the manager and one of the Viet girls stepped up, she was kinda cute and she led me to the room and had me take off my pants and I lay on the couch and she started on the tights and quickly worked up to LB, she had a tough time getting him up and we shared a laugh and she even went do I not think shes attractive, I told her and she said it's because you just "made love". She was super friendly and I enjoyed talking to her. Funny thing is she asked me how Siu Min was which surprised me, wonder do the girls gossip about each other. I told her the truth and said she could be better and it was just okay. She actually told me FN is the biggest sauna in Macau which was kind of surprising.  She was able to get LB up for a bit but it went down again and she asked if I wanted "Hit the Airplane", told her no. She kept asking me what am I doing afterwards and where I'm staying and I told her, and she was like where's that, I have a feeling she was hinting at coming back with me so I asked her what time she got off, and she said 6, I really wanted to bring it up but I wasn't sure how and time ran out. She also mentioned that she did something that night that made those give her a penalty(lost of money), she didn't elaborate but maybe that's why she wanted to come back to me but the way she asked about my hotel was so innocent and nonchalant so who knows. Next time I go to FN I will get a tight massage and step up my game and get a girl to come back with me. I actually wouldn't mind bringing back one of the shower girls.

Anyways so I left and I didn't even sit down, headed straight to pay. I asked about VIP membership as I heard you get extra massage but they told me they are not accepting people right now.

Recent Ratings
trixomat   27-9-2017 21:34  Karma  +1   
sunny77890   22-9-2017 08:59  Acceptance  +1   
blast77   26-8-2017 12:24  Karma  +5   
genius4832   9-7-2017 02:59  Karma  +3   Excellent