Name: Sweet Looking Girl
Nationality: Japanese
Language: A few words of english
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 1/5
Price: 16.000yen for 20min
Repeat: perhaps, if only she either spoke some english or I spoke some japanese

Reached Tobita around evening time, there were already quite a few gents in the area. Was in good company as I browsed around the 3-4 rows of shop houses. Each house would have a girl sitting inside on a cushion along with a mama-san waving at you and calling out "dozo dozo" (which i think means please come in?). If you don't see one, they are probably currently on the job and you can check back later. The girls here are generally good looking and some are dressed up in cosplay costumes. There were some in police uniforms, sexy OLs, cheerleaders, maid, nuns etc...  

After walking around for 15mins, I picked out a sweet looking girl and walked in. First of all, I do not speak any japanese other than arigato, sayonara and yamate. So I asked mama-san if english is alright. The mama-san just nodded her head and gestured me in. She then passed me a pair of slippers to put on. When thats done, my girl led me up the stairs to the 2nd floor into her room. She too doesn't know much english and showed me the menu in english. I choose the 16000 yen for 20mins and paid upfront (seems like that's the norm here?). Then she left the room for a while and came back. After which she began to take off her clothes and so did I. Nice body with C-cups boobs and smooth skin. She first cleaned my cock and balls with a disinfectant towel. Capped me and began a cbj. The language barrier made things a bit mechanical as she sort of had to guess what I wanted from her. But after a bit of fumbling arnd, we moved from CG, to mish and ended in doggie.

She then wiped me down and I dressed up. Funny thing is as she left the room, I started to walk out too. But she motioned me to wait. She came back later and offered me a lolipop and some green tea. Which I after had some, she led me downstairs.

Overall it was an OK experience. But the language barrier sort of dulled things.

Recent Ratings
orangerange   24-6-2017 21:15  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   24-6-2017 06:11  Karma  +6   good information, thanks for sharing!
batman108   23-6-2017 23:45  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   23-6-2017 19:37  Karma  +5   Excellent
Mister   23-6-2017 13:54  Karma  +4   So these "restaurants" now serve lollipops rather than cookies? LOL
Phaychay   23-6-2017 01:02  Karma  +4   Fun fact, if you are sucking on the lollipop as you walkout of Tobita, the girls know you just did the deed!
Petay_1283   22-6-2017 22:13  Karma  +4   
porkchops   22-6-2017 17:01  Karma  +2   Thanks! What are the other options on the menu, how much is 40mins, for example?
pqow1234
Nookie Newbie

UID 70809
Digest Posts 0
Credits 52
Posts 13
Karma 52
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-7-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2017 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@porkchops Oh man.. 20mins was the least costly option in the menu for me and it is already way more than i wanted to pay. IIRC, 40min shld be slightly more than 30,000 yen. Can't recall the exact numbers