Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 23:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH 14F Russian, Ana

Date & Time of Session:  Wednesday 21st June, 5pm
Location:  14F King Hing, Straight corridor first door on the right.
Name:  Ana
Nationality & Language: Rusia/Ukraine
Face: 4/5 Very pretty, young Miranda Kerr lookalike imho
Body:  8, slim, tall, clear white skin, no tattoo, b cup,  model like
Skill: 2/5, not much skill used
Service: 2/5 not receiving much service
Attitude 4/5 one of the nicest attitude i've seen on Russian WG, she smile a lot.
GFE: 4/5 on the conversation, 2/5 on the bed
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session:  600 plus tip for close to an hour.
Repeat: Would you pay $600 for a date with supermodel lookalike?

After reading few positive reviews about the Ruski on KH, I was tempted to venture to MK. So off the lift on 14/F straight to the Russian corridor. Immediately I was greeted by young blonde russian outside her room in her blue lingerie. "Hi Handsome" (thats something I haven't heard in long time). after checking the doors at the end of her corridor and the other girls was below her in the looks department. So I decided to go with her, literally within 5 min entering the building and she smiled. She asked if I mind she listen to Russian song? I dont. So she plays some russian dance music while I took shower.

Finish shower and she still dancing to the russian song.  I asked if she like american songs? She dont quite know any. So I played some of Ed sheeran from youtube, and she likes it. She continue to dance in her lingerie and asked me to join her. We dance while having small conversation. She asked if I like russian girl, if I like her look, clubbing life while i was young, travelling, etc, etc..
We dance for at least few songs while she grind and teased the LB under my towel, lots of touching, lots of eye and body contact, and my LB definitely rose up to the excitement.. I've been wondering on how do I lead this into bed action as she seems to be enjoying the dance so much. After a while she stopped as she started sweating and feeling hot. (Finally) She undress and we move to the bed. She pass me the cap, and as I was trying to put the cap on, when Taylor Swift play on youtube. She got excited and she woke up and started dancing on top of the bed, even after her head bumped at the ceiling.  (oh boy) I can't complain about the visual experience as her shaven pussy and ass are nicely displayed while she was gyrating in front of me.

After the song end, she laid back and I started kissing and playing with her boobs, they are very nice and squishy. She seems to be enjoying this and I started to move to the southern region when she stopped me and asked me to proceed with the sex as we dont have much time.  This a bit of unpleasant surprise as we were just started to get to the part that I like.  anyway we proceed with mish position and I can feel that she is quite tight.   She made some of the most convincing moans, head turning, back arching, and hips thrusting motion and we managed to get the job done.

Overall 4/5, an exciting session with fine beautiful girl, finishes by the classic Russian experience.  If you like them young and beautiful and expect not much service then she's right for you.

She's here until end of the week, good luck bros.

Recent Ratings
batman108   23-6-2017 23:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
porkchops   22-6-2017 17:10  Karma  +2   Thanks!
p0ison   22-6-2017 00:46  Karma  +2   Thanks. Well, sounds like a nice break from the usual routine.
frogtaru   22-6-2017 00:43  Karma  +3   3
pedanticwhorist   22-6-2017 00:21  Acceptance  +1   great one, how long she staying?