Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 23:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Return to Tobita Shinchi [3/3] and a short visit to Matsushima Shinchi

Date/Location: Mid June 2017, late afternoon/Matsushima Shinchi
Name: Reiko
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
GFE: 2/5
Price: 15000JPY for 30 minutes
WIR: Maybe another girl from the same district

Matsushima Shinchi is one of the red light districts in Osaka, personally I feel it's less well known amongst foreigners as Tobita steals all the limelight- but to locals I hear it's part of the "Big Three", with Tobita being one of those. No idea what the last one is. I wanted to search for Kannami Shinchi, a closely guarded locals-only red light district which is quite close to Amagasaki station, but alas I didn't have the time. Matsushima Shinchi is pretty accessible from the Kujo station, basically you make a right turn at the Tropical Love Hotel. The system is similar to Tobita, and Reiko seemed attractive enough and I approached the mamasan. I've heard that others have paid 10k JPY for 30 minutes, but my shoddy Japanese must've given me away and I probably got a higher price as a result. Nevertheless it was still cheaper than Tobita, so I accepted and followed Reiko up.She had a clean, reasonably well-lit room and offered me iced tea, which I of course accepted (summers in Japan are brutal). Standard wipe down with cool alcohol wipes before a catbath and CBJ. Reiko had a pretty nice body, not too skinny or flabby with the older sister type of face. She said she was 23 but I highly doubt that, she looked about 28. At any rate, this was a fairly nondescript punt, with decent action and light pecks were occasionally given, albeit unwillingly (I make it a point to rinse with mint mouthwash before I head out for a punt so it couldn't have been my breath... could it?). Finished in missionary, we cuddled wordlessly before getting dressed. Got a hug and left. I feel like the girls in Matsushima can't beat Tobita in terms of quality, but the price differential is also pretty compelling. I'd say it's worth a visit if you want a cheaper punt with a decent looking Japanese girl, but if quality is your highest priority, Tobita is where it's at.

Went out for dinner, headed back to the hotel for a change of clothes and brushed my teeth before heading out to Tobita for one last time.

Date: Mid June 2017, about 2100.  
Name: Sakura
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 6/5
Price: 35000JPY for 1 hour
WIR: Already have, and definitely will do so again.

It was my last night in Osaka and I felt like I *had* to see Sakura before I left. Headed down to her shop and immediately the mamasan knew I was there for her. Before she called Sakura out I asked for a longer session, because I wanted two pops. She suggested 40000JPY for an hour, but I remarked that 40k was pretty steep. She thought for a bit (the WG on display at the time smiled a little while the mamasan pondered), and made me an offer of 35k, which I accepted. (Note that negotiating with the mamasan is seldom allowed, but there's no listed price for an hour's worth of fun, on top of the fact that I'd been giving her my business for a few days in a row.) Sakura came out, this time in a different kimono, and once again led me upstairs. The mamasan explained things to her prior and I guess from my requesting a longer session she inferred that it'd be my last session with her for a while- in fact after she set down the snack tray she asked if I was leaving, and I said yes; I was heading back to Tokyo for a few days before leaving via Narita. I handed over a gift, the same caramels I'd gotten from Omotesando in February; to which she squealed happily. Very GFE laden session before my first pop in doggy, plenty of kissing and licking on her end. After a break, during which we chatted; Sakura leans in for a kiss, signalling the start of the second session. I received a surprisingly impressive BBBJ, and Sakura moves up and whispers into my ear that she wouldn't mind if I did it raw with her. At this point I was really, really tempted to just screw it and fuck her bareback, and she could tell I was really conflicted. She tried to convince me by saying that she hadn't done it raw with any punters yet + nakadashi (creampie) would be alright; which made me even more conflicted.. But in the end she was considerate enough to slip on a condom while I was still undecided and fuck my brains out. I never CIM'd with her before, but she initiated it this time around, and actually swallowed. Her way of making it up for me not choosing to do it raw? Who knows. At any rate we cuddled a bit and she remarked that she'd feel a bit lonely with me leaving town again. Honestly, woman, stop playing with my heart already...

The timer rang and I got dressed, leaving the room hand in hand with Sakura. Put on my shoes, got one final smooch and bade Sakura farewell. She smiled and said she hoped to see me again soon. Me too, honey, me too. Left with a heavy heart, slightly sore LB and newfound determination to come by Osaka again, and soon.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   13-8-2017 05:02  Acceptance  +1   Still a better love story than Twilight
jeffzeke   14-7-2017 13:07  Karma  +6   great story, and good decision not to go bareback FS.
hkmann   24-6-2017 02:01  Karma  +3   Great stuff, I love Osaka and Tobita Shinchi.
batman108   23-6-2017 23:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
blast77   23-6-2017 19:30  Karma  +5   Excellent
spit-fire   23-6-2017 08:46  Karma  +4   Nakadashi? don't know how you refused, but props to you man. Many might not have been as hesitant, I know I would not h ...
UncleDad   22-6-2017 23:50  Karma  +4   Sakura sounds great!
porkchops   22-6-2017 17:58  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Dr.A   22-6-2017 11:31  Karma  +3   
xiaodidi   22-6-2017 11:26  Karma  +4   wow nakadashi!!!!!!! she sounds great
Atan1   22-6-2017 10:10  Karma  +4   Excellent
stinkyfeet   22-6-2017 09:48  Karma  +5   
Mister   22-6-2017 08:57  Karma  +6   Excellent report. Sakura sounds like a gem. She gets plus points for being "considerate" and taking your cue
headcheck   22-6-2017 04:49  Karma  +5   I know how hard it is, but not opting to go raw is the right call.
hkpunter999   22-6-2017 01:51  Karma  +5   Nice! And smart decision on your part! :)