Karma 48
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-2-2015
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 22:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Beijing - Wonderful Massage club - Tina

First of all, I just want to thank everyone on here for all the information you've provided me. I've been a long time lurker, and this is my first post. It's not that I've been withholding information or anything, but rather just that I finally decided to man up and make the call.

Thread Subject: Body to Body Massage with HJ
Date & Time of Session:  6/18/2017 - 9 PM
Name:  Tina
Link: http://www.wonderfulmassageclub.com
Agent: +86-18622655302
Nationality & Language: Chinese and Very little English
Face:  4.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  700 RMB + 100 RMB for the taxi (1 hr)
Repeat: Yes

I was in Beijing (first time) for a business trip which really drained me mentally and physically. Plus, all the walking and hiking I did at the Forbidden City and Great Wall didn't help either. I then decided that this would be the time I find a girl. I began searching on this forum on MPs in Beijing and came across previous reports of Wonderful Massage Club. They were relatively close to where I was staying, so I began texting via WeChat with the number from their website. The lady who was responding spoke excellent English (although my standard was very low at this point, considering even my hotel staff spoke terrible English). She was also super friendly and responded within minutes to all my messages. Being the noob that I am, I didn't think to do an outcall at first. I carried on the conversation with the lady on WeChat and she proceeded to give me very detailed instructions of how to get to the apartment. (FYI - their physical location is actually in an apartment complex and thus discrete). However, I was so tired and didn't want to get out of my hotel, so I asked if she would send one of the girls to my hotel. She said no problem, but just to give her extra 100 for the taxi. The lady also sent me multiple pictures of 3 different girls. Lily, Tina, and Sasha. There are other reports of Lily and Tina, which you can find if you search for them in the forum. I don't think I've seen reports of Sasha. Anyways, the pictures looked pretty genuine, although I knew it's the same sets of picture she sends to everyone. Of the 3, Tina was my type, so I asked her to send Tina. She came a little past 9 due to traffic and met me in the lobby.

She was wearing a pretty dress and her face was much better than the pictures. This was a very pleasant surprise for me. The photos that the lady sent didn't do her justice. I spoke to her in English but she repeatedly reminded me that she barely knows any English (she does use a translation app to communicate though). Once we got to my room, we both got undressed and we headed into the shower. Other reports have said if you go to the physical location, you shower alone. Perhaps, this was the benefit of an outcall. She then began by massaging my back for 15 min or so, then finally jumped on my back and began rubbing her tits all over while still somehow managing to massage my shoulders. She then eventually sat on my thighs with her pussy rubbing against my ass and massaged my lower back tickling my balls here and there. At about the half way point, she flipped me to the other side and began rubbing her tits all over the front. She spent most of the time rubbing her tits on my lil johnny and I wasn't complainin'. She glazed up and down my johnny with her nipples and something about that sensual touch just made my hormones rush through my body. Within minutes of the nipple glazing (lol sorry i just made this term up) and as she continued to titty fuck me...I then quickly
Afterwards, she took me back in the shower again, thoroughly washed all the oil off of me, then eventually left. Sorry this turned out lengthier than I intended to be, but I just wanted to detail out everything for other first-timers out there. I hope this helps!

I am adding one of the pics the lady from WeChat sent me. (Her face is better in real person)

[ Last edited by  hk0402 at 21-6-2017 22:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   23-6-2017 23:49  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
stinkyfeet   22-6-2017 23:19  Karma  +8   
pinco   22-6-2017 22:19  Karma  +2   Nice!
Petay_1283   22-6-2017 22:12  Karma  +6   
porkchops   22-6-2017 17:06  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Anderson86   22-6-2017 09:45  Acceptance  +1   good report! I am repeat customer and always satisfied with their service!
Mister   22-6-2017 08:49  Karma  +4   Detailed maiden report. Keep it up
theworm   22-6-2017 08:32  Karma  +5   Excellent
Cruzaderhk   22-6-2017 06:40  Karma  +2   Excellent
scufferhk   22-6-2017 03:32  Karma  +5   Excellent
3QOxqK2Liy0t   22-6-2017 00:17  Acceptance  +1   
Anderson86
Nookie Newbie

UID 147397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 34
Posts 15
Karma 34
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2017 09:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sasha is quite new to the group. I think she joined wonderful this month. If you have wechat, you will see in the moments, when they have new girls. they will upload pictures. just yesterday I think, they got a new girl named summer. Looked very young and cute. Need to try her out next time.

edit: It seems there are quite some reviews about this massage place. I am glad for the girls that they have this much success

[ Last edited by  Anderson86 at 22-6-2017 09:51 ]