Font size: S M L
Tokyo, Japan ANAL in Shinjuku

Date & Time of Session:  June 23rd, 2016
Name:  N/A
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A (backpage)
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face: 6/10  
Body: 7.5/10 (not super curvy but not skinny, massive, gorgeous tits)
Skill: 10/10 (Took LB in the ass like a champ)
Service: 10/10 (See above)
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 15,00 yen/ 150 USD (bargained with agent for a long while)
Repeat: Yes

I was staying in Shinjuku and unfamiliar as to how one goes about punting there, it wasn't simple like in Osaka where you could window she (see my post on that in the newbie section), so I ended up browsing backpage. I had already walked around a fair amount the previous nights, drinking and socializing but I wanted a solid fuck. I messaged a few girls and most were a little rich for my taste, or not replying since I only had WeChat and Line. I found one Thai girl who looked really pretty in her photos, I assumed she was fake but generally they'd keep decent looking women in such a busy area with hotels not being so cheap. I began chatting with her and asking about her services, I learned she offered BBBJ, Anal and a myriad of other options but those were the ones I was most interested in. I must have been too specific with my line of questioning (A2P etc.) because she told me she was the agent after leading me on for a while, a hunch I had from the beginning. So now that I had him at a disadvantage I began bargaining the price down to less than half of asking price with anal and bbbj. Next thing you know I have the hotel and I'm walking over.

When I arrived I waited for the room number and went up. She answered the door in black lacy lingerie. She didn't look like thais I have known which was a nice change. She had a flat nose and a round face but overall pretty cute. Massive boobs, gargantuan, gravity altering. I was amazed but I'm not much of a boobs guy. Her legs and ass were the nice kind of chubby. Her skin was a sort of latte milk brown. We had some chit chat, she wasn't exactly thrilled about the prospect of anal but I was friendly enough that she eventually had a smile. I undressed and laid on the bed, she gave me an average bbbj, lots of jerking and licking. She domed me and we went into missionary. I played with her 2 small moons as I fucked her and really began to enjoy my decision. After a few minutes it was time for anal. She flipped into doggy, lubed up and I inched my way in. She braced herself on the head of the bed. Once I was fully in I could feel how tight it was, felt amazing, I pumped away. I ended up rubbing her clit and getting some digits inside of her, an odd experience because I could feel myself through her vaginal wall as I pumped. That was really hot and after a few minutes of that I   deep in her asshole. The experience wasn't necessarily enjoyable for her but she was happy to have made me happy and giggling and hugging me afterwards. If we had more time and I wasn't so horny beforehand I'm sure we could have been fast friends. Overall a unique experience in a famous locale. Great anal with a first time sensation.

[ Last edited by  Steamwhistle at 21-6-2017 22:41 ]

Recent Ratings
SimonTheShark   8-7-2017 00:55  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   5-7-2017 12:08  Karma  +6   good work, thanks!
batman108   23-6-2017 23:50  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
daytimefun   22-6-2017 13:59  Karma  +3   Excellent
Dr.A   22-6-2017 11:34  Karma  +6   
Atan1   22-6-2017 10:04  Karma  +4   Great report
stinkyfeet   22-6-2017 09:45  Karma  +5   Post a photo!
porkchops   21-6-2017 22:45  Karma  +4   I knew when I saw 150000Y it had to be a mistake, but so is 15,00 (you are missing a zero!)
hkpunter999   21-6-2017 22:35  Karma  +3   
twiceAweek   21-6-2017 22:35  Karma  +3   you paid hk$ 11,000 for anal with a Thai chick in Tokyo ? rich guy !
Steamwhistle
Carnal Conqueror

UID 201258
Digest Posts 0
Credits 273
Posts 14
Karma 272
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 22:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Steamwhistle's post

@twiceAweek

$150 bucks, still pretty rich for my tastes!