Karma 93
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-2-2012
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2017 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hawaii Spa - Amy - Negative Experience

First things first, this is purely a rant report. Do not expect anything exciting here. Won't be providing any ratings it's not worth it. So if anyone is not interested, you may skip this post.

I hardly contribute to the community but this tale deserves to be told. In fact I am so disappointed that I am writing this over my phone.

So yeah, I am talking about Hawai Spa. This wasn't my first time here, the last girl I tried was Joey- and she was great!
I always like to explore and try new places and girls. It's not always a hit, but this was just by far my worst experience.

Girl : Amy

So I walk in at 9:15pm (I called and confirmed if I can come and anyone is free) ... got the last room on the left side with a long shower area. Come out at 9:20 and I am told that I need to move to the centre room the one without no shower (no issue) but I asked why she said because that punter who just walked in wanted that particular room and I should make an adjustment.
Firstly - fuck you to that punter, stop being so fucking persistent. I could clearly hear him pushing the girls that he just wants that room.

Ok so I move to that room, air con won't turn on, took her a good 5 mins and it's 9:26.
We finally start the massage and she literally just touched me and the phone in the main hall rang. She went out came back after 1-2 mins. Started with straight hand massage, no towel no thing.
She literally just touched my whole body within 3 minutes and then phone rang again and went out for another 2 mins.
Came back straight up picked up the oil and started oil massage. I was like wtf but maybe she has some other plans I thought.
She basically just dumped out all over my body gave me a rub down and in under 10 mins she was tickling balls.

Amy : do you want HJ?
Me : yes
Amy : ok 700$
Me : huh $700 includes what?
Amy : just HJ, clothes off 900$, body 1000$
Me : I came here last week and it was 500$
Amy : oh you come here before, ok 500$
Me : ok
Amy : turn over

Note - we are literally just 15-20 mins into the massage

This conversation just pissed me off more. Again, I blame the punters who just go overboard and fuck things up for small punters like me.

Anyway, turned over, went straight up to HJ, sat between legs.
And guess what? She started having a conversation with a girl standing outside the room about food! Which went on for about 2 mins and then it happened again!!!
I was so annoyed, I forced myself to cum.
And then she didn't even clean me up, and asked me to go shower!
I looked at the clock we were done in under 30 mins from the time I went to shower first.

That horrible walk of Shame to the bathroom next to the entrance.
Service was just terrible, if anyone is going I suggest not to go with Amy. She didn't offer water, towel, clean up or anything.

Ok I am done. Almost at my station.
Rant over.

P.s. I am not able to write in sauna section.

[ Last edited by  awesomingme at 21-6-2017 01:10 ]

Recent Ratings
p0ison   22-6-2017 00:47  Karma  +2   sorry to hear!
pushkin13   21-6-2017 21:21  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for reporting. Another report with the same experience calls for a boycott, IMHO!
batman108   21-6-2017 11:53  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
Mister   21-6-2017 10:06  Karma  +5   Empathy Ks
hkpunter999   21-6-2017 04:28  Karma  +3   
orangerange   21-6-2017 01:43  Karma  +3   Really sorry to hear that bro
dryice   21-6-2017 00:24  Karma  +6   My condolences for a sucky session and the walk of shame. K's to chear you up
blast77   21-6-2017 00:20  Karma  +4   Sorry
porkchops   20-6-2017 23:56  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing!
Tarasse   20-6-2017 23:42  Karma  +3   Sorry to hear. I hope you complained to the mamasan on WeChat. You'll be surprised.l!
scufferhk   20-6-2017 23:07  Karma  +5   K's for the bad experience.mate
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 10:25  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by awesomingme at 20-6-2017 22:45

Amy : do you want HJ?
Me : yes
Amy : ok 700$
Me : huh $700 includes what?
Amy : just HJ, clothes off 900$, body 1000$
Me : I came here last week and it was 500$
Amy : oh you come here before, ok 500$
Me : ok
Amy : turn over

Note - we are literally just 15-20 mins into the massage

This conversation just pissed me off more. Again, I blame the punters who just go overboard and fuck things up for small punters like me.

This is what happens when the girls are led to believe punters are stupidly willing to pay whatever they ask just to get their rocks off, regardless of service or the lack thereof.

See my rant in the thread http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 2064&highlight=

The irony is the spa's WeChat praises Amy's service to the skies.

How much did you tip Joey? A report on her from your pov would be welcome.

[ Last edited by  Mister at 21-6-2017 10:27 ]
david_r1
Lustful Lord

UID 36288
Digest Posts 0
Credits 549
Posts 83
Karma 544
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 40
Registered 18-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2017 13:07  Profile P.M. 
damn sorry about ur experience. With amy, its really about your connection with her. For me, prices are much lower and i get a lot more with Amy than what you've described. She was never a clock watcher for me, in fact we almost always go a little over time if shes not scheduled for another appointment right after. She does sometimes read messages (say 3 -5 times) on her phone but never more than 10 seconds each. That said, she does tell me shes different with different client and i thought it was just her tactic to get me to go back more often. Shes a gem if youre on her good side, but if i were you, i would just find another girl there.

Recent Ratings
Tarasse   22-6-2017 00:26  Acceptance  +3   Bad day, bad time, bad circumstances. Generally bad luck for this bro I think...
twiceAweek   21-6-2017 13:54  Acceptance  +2   like all women ... chemistry matters, not size lol