Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 20-6-2017 21:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Return to Tobita Shinchi [2/3]

Date: Mid June 2017, 8pm approx.  
Name: An
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 2.5/5
Price: 16000JPY for 20 minutes
WIR: Maybe

Spent 4 nights in Osaka, with one night being spent ticking Club Amour off my list, and the other 3 used to explore Tobita (with a short visit to Matsushima Shinchi in the day). After visiting Sakura the night before I decided that I wanted to try more local fare, and walked around the entire district. Saw plenty of girls that caught my eye, from girls in nothing but a soccer jersey and knee-length socks, to girls in schoolgirl uniforms etc. I saw An looking rather coy in the stereotypical Japanese schoolgirl's PT kit and braids. Small talk with the mamasan and I was led upstairs to An's room. I asked An and it seems she actually lives in the "teahouse", and that the room I was led to was indeed her bedroom. Once we got to the room An left to get the tray of snacks and iced tea, which I accepted gratefully (hot day out). More small chit chat before I hand over the 16k yen, and she scuttles off to hand it to her mamasan. Upon her return she helps me undress and the fun begins. She had a rather no-nonsense approach to the cleaning up, but she worked efficiently and started the catbath once she was satisfied. Got a fairly decent CBJ, but I really enjoyed the catbath. Initially An was unwilling to allow kissing, but I told her that I wasn't a smoker and I groomed myself, after which she relented, only light pecks, but better than nothing for sure. Pretty standard fare, with her mounting me in ACG before swapping to doggy and finishing in missionary. With about 5 minutes on the clock we just lay together and made small talk, she's 24 and worked in the district for almost 3 years. She doesn't work long hours though, only from the evening till closing time (I know some girls are already working in the afternoon). She spends her downtime watching anime, and is a big fan of Attack on Titan. Other than that she mentioned that she doesn't take non-Asian foreigners because "black men are too big" and "American white men are disrespectful", apparently she's been mistreated one too many times before coming to that business decision. Alarm rang for a second time, I dressed up and got a light peck before taking my leave.

Date: Mid June 2017, 9:30pm approx.  
Name: Sakura
GFE: 5/5
Price: 16000JPY for 20 minutes
WIR: Already have, and definitely will do so again.

After my punt with An I headed to the shopping arcade for a bite, but felt like it was too early to call it a night. On impulse I decided to visit Sakura once again and turned back. The mamasan recognised me immediately and called for Sakura once again, who looked great in a simple Kimono-style outfit. As I was led up she joked that she was getting worried that I wouldn't show up, but I got a nice long kiss before I even paid . Paid for 20 minutes because I didn't have enough on me for 30. Pretty great GFE laden session, with Sakura being more proactive than she was before. Managed to in missionary with 3 minutes left on the clock. She was pretty affectionate afterward and it was 16k well spent all in all. Got another nice hug and kiss before I left, with Sakura jokingly saying "see you tomorrow!" as I put my shoes on. Spoiler: She wasn't wrong.

Recent Ratings
laseracronym   23-6-2017 14:05  Karma  +3   
Dr.A   22-6-2017 11:29  Karma  +3   
xiaodidi   22-6-2017 11:16  Karma  +4   i want to go too
JackTheBat   21-6-2017 21:48  Karma  +10   You're like a one-man tourism board.
quartz13579   21-6-2017 13:15  Karma  +3   
Mister   21-6-2017 13:14  Karma  +5   Excellent
hkpunter999   21-6-2017 02:20  Karma  +4   
porkchops   21-6-2017 01:15  Karma  +4   Thanks!
flowmon   21-6-2017 00:56  Karma  +3   Am waiting for 3/3
blast77   21-6-2017 00:16  Karma  +5   Excellent
stinkyfeet   21-6-2017 00:03  Karma  +4   Thank god I don't live in japan... I'd be so broke
sneradog1
Nookie Newbie

UID 99156
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 10
Karma 9
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2017 01:43  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rocketlaces at 20-6-2017 21:38
Date: Mid June 2017, 8pm approx.  
Name: An
GFE: 2.5/5
Price: 16000 ..

Other than that she mentioned that she doesn't take non-Asian foreigners because "black men are too big" and "American white men are disrespectful", apparently she's been mistreated one too many times before coming to that business decision.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your ethnicity? You seem to have done very well in Tobita, and I am wondering if perhaps this is partially because your are Asian? Although I am sure your knowledge of Japanese helps significantly as well.
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2959
Posts 68
Karma 2954
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 22-6-2017 16:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 sneradog1's post

Hi, yeah I'm ethnically Chinese, English being my first language, Mandarin my second and Japanese hopefully my third. Generally your luck will be alright in Tobita if you dress reasonably well, nothing too fancy, mind, but presentable stuff; as well as look hygienic. Some girls don't like to take Westerners because of size issues for black dudes and white male privilege, if you will. While JAV portrays Japanese ladies as submissive etc that isn't the case in real life even if these are providers. White dudes, especially douchey young guys often point and openly jeer/leer at the ladies, and of course are a lot more aggressive and forceful in bed even when the ladies protest. Of course, this is in no way a blanket statement and I hope I don't offend my Western brothers here, but I have seen white guys openly jeer and leer, and An mentioned that she basically had her head held in place for a deepthroat thing against her will.

Basically, my tips are: look clean, use mouthwash beforehand. Don't bargain with the mamasans if you can't speak a lick of Japanese, and of course, be respectful towards the girls. If you can't speak Japanese at all, all you need to remember is "gaijin ii desuka?" when talking to the mamasan. Pick a 20 minute session that will guarantee more action and less awkward silence and you're good to go. If you have anymore queries about Tobita/punting in Japan in general feel free to drop me a PM. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I've had my fair share of fun recently to be of some help.
sneradog1
Nookie Newbie

UID 99156
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 10
Karma 9
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-6-2017 07:27  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rocketlaces at 22-6-2017 16:39
Hi, yeah I'm ethnically Chinese, English being my first language, Mandarin my second and Japanese hopefully my third. Generally your luck will be alright in Tobita if you dress reasonably well, nothin ...

Thanks for the info.
I actually have been there a few months ago and did OK with the girls-all your recommendations are spot on to a T and all that is exactly what I did when I was there.
The only difference is rather than asking the mamasan whether she is OK with the gaijin, I just focused on the windows where either the girl or the mamasan was smiling and inviting me in-that was about 60-70% of the windows and plenty of hotties in that population.
Again, thanks for the additional feedback.