Face:  5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  750HKD, 45 minutes
Repeat: yes

I was pretty drunk Saturday night after hanging with some friends on this past rainy Saturday night. It was after 10:00 and I thought about heading home to the Kowloon side but the thought of all that sexy snatch in JSL pulled me in when I walked by. I started on the 8th floor but didn't see anything that caught my eye and I made my way down to the 6th floor and a stunning little thai spinner opened the door. She's only about 5'2" and maybe 90 pounds with large, enhanced breasts (good shape but some hellatious scars). Nice long sexy legs, flat stomach and a great ass. Definitely MCOT. She didn't seem that happy to see me but she was hot and sexy so I made my way in. Her attitude didn't really improve after I got in and I probably should have bailed but I figured what the hell - I'm drunk, probably not gonna cum anyway so I hopped in the shower - alone unfortunately. Took care of the cleaning business and dried off (nice clean towel), and got down to business. Pretty rushed cat bath but then she gave me a hell of a BBBJ, great suction but maybe a little too rushed for my taste. Then she climbed on for a little cowgirl. We made our way through the usual positions - I was happy to be nice and hard but I knew early on I was never gonna blow my load in the time I had available (I can last for hours after a few drinks - good for a gf, not so good for a little paid nookie). I didn't really care, I was having a blast banging away on this little hottie. Maybe not the most skilled girl I've had here but serviceable, good moaning that seemed real (but probably not to be honest). Finally I got the "are you about to finish" complaint and knew it was time to call it quits. She collapsed down next to me and whined that she hated that she couldn't make me finish. I explained the situation to her, told her it wasn't her fault, and how much I had enjoyed myself. This really seemed to cheer her up and I got some big smiles, kisses, and snuggles. She really seemed happy that I was happy. From that point on we had a great little chat. She begged me to come back when I'm sober and she promised to be all smiles from the beginning and I believe her.  She's going to be in HK until the end of the month. Try to get her to smile - really very beautiful to see and she has a great little spinner body if that's what you like. I'm definitely going to go back sober so I can finish the job.

Recent Ratings
tvj   22-6-2017 14:49  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
johnss   21-6-2017 22:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
kammoro   21-6-2017 21:23  Acceptance  +1   great
hotjac   21-6-2017 11:45  Karma  +3   mcot too - hopefully it happens. thanks for the great review!
sssqblf   21-6-2017 11:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent! if I were you I will pay a more 40 minuites to a happy ending. Good for both. Since she is your COT.
hkpunter999   21-6-2017 04:24  Karma  +3   
JJJ37   21-6-2017 00:39  Karma  +4   
blast77   21-6-2017 00:21  Karma  +4   Excellent
jack_demp2
Nookie Newbie

UID 202145
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10