Subject: [Canada][Vancouver] Adessa (West Coast Angels) Young and Beautiful
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:20. 
laseracronym
Erotic Emperor

UID 96244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2435
Posts 87
Karma 2430
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 24-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2017 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Canada][Vancouver] Adessa (West Coast Angels) Young and Beautiful

Date & Time of Session: June 13, 2017 afternoon
Name: Adessa
Link: http://westcoastangels.ca/angel/adessa/
Nationality & Language: Canadian & English (but Italian ethnicity)
Face: 10
Body: 8.5
Skill: 8
Service: 9
Price & Session Length: $320 for 1 hour

After visiting some gentlemen's clubs in Vegas recently, I saw a lot of hot white girls.  That made me want to come back to see a really beautiful girl.  I read on the local forums that West Coast Angels has some hot girls, and Adessa is one of the hotter ones.  So I go ahead and try to book with them.

A tiny vetting process.  I emailed them and gave them my info and some of the WG's I've seen before in Vancouver.  That was it.  I was now ready to book.

Booked the appointment later in the afternoon so that I can just see Adessa, then go home.  Got to the in-call location right in downtown - around the Granville/Robson area.  Texted the number they gave me and got the buzzer code.  When I got up there, Adessa opened the door.  I have to say, I was a tiny bit disappointed in her looks at first.  For some reason, I was expecting someone much more white.  She's Italian.  But she's a darker Italian.  She almost looked persian.  You know the feeling when you think you're about to drink water, but it turns out to be juice or something?  That's what it was like when I saw Adessa.  But once I got my mind over it, I saw the beauty that was Adessa.  A young and hot beauty.

We sat down on the sofa, chatted a little bit, not much friskiness from the get-go.  I think she sensed my initial shock when i first saw her and she was trying to chat with me to get me in the mood.  Well, I was soon in the mood.  I asked to go take a quick shower.  Of course, not accompanied.  I came back out in just a towel and sat right back beside her.  Now we start getting down to business.  Started making out.  This felt nice.  With her clothed, it felt like really felt like a GFE.  Or kinda like getting it on with a real girl for the first time.  I would say the making out was somewhere between a DFK and LFK.  All this time, my hands were roaming around, and so were hers.  I start taking off her top to reveal very nice small perky tits.  Man, they look so nice and young!  

Her hand has been on LB, but over the towel.  She now takes off the towel, kneels in front of my and starts giving me a BBBJ.  It was slow and sensual, but I've had better.  This was okay.  After a bit, I asked for us to go to the bed.

On the bed, she resumed the BBBJ, but soon, I ask for her to lie down so I can take my turn at exploring her body.  Sucking on those beautiful little tits was fantastic.  Oh I want them back in my mouth.  But I wanted to go down on her.  DATY was good.  LS was nice and clean and very lickable.  

Soon she declares that she wants me to fuck her.  She instructs me to lie back down on my back.  BBBJ's me to get me hard again.  Then grabs the condom, puts it on and my LB would not cooperate!  My LB just does not like condoms!  Argh!  So frustrating!  She takes it off, wipes it down, and sucks me hard again.  Grabs the condom, puts it on, and down goes LB.  fuck.  maybe i need performance enhancing drugs??

Anyway, I request for her to just BBBJ me to completion.  She tells me that she doesn't do CIM.  So, when I was ready, I asked to finish on her tits.  oh that looked nice.  That was actually my first COB with a WG.  

So that's my story.  Would I repeat?  Well, it felt exciting to make out with her and she is beautiful.  But I don't think I would spend $320...  I could almost get two asian providers for that price.  ($180/45min)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   20-6-2017 04:10  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   19-6-2017 21:43  Karma  +4   Hawt
obe   18-6-2017 08:48  Karma  +10   Excellent
blast77   18-6-2017 06:47  Karma  +5   Excellent
JJJ37   17-6-2017 23:10  Karma  +6   Any Vegas action?
porkchops   17-6-2017 22:54  Karma  +4   Thanks!
hkpunter999   17-6-2017 18:18  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   17-6-2017 16:52  Karma  +8   
laseracronym
Erotic Emperor

UID 96244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2435
Posts 87
Karma 2430
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 24-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 19-6-2017 14:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@JJJ37, no action in Vegas.  Any suggestions for next time I go?  

Some more pics of Adessa.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
obe   19-6-2017 20:37  Karma  +6   
stinkyfeet   19-6-2017 14:51  Karma  +4