Name: Didn't ask #693
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese but spoke Cantonese
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $13xx (no fee to the girl direct)
Repeat: Yes

As I am usually in Macau early in the day due to having to return to HK at night there's not a lot of girls at Saunas when I fit one in when I am in Macau for work. For this reason most of the time I go for the no choice option as there always seems to be a few of the Vietnamese girls around.

So on this day I went to my usual hangout Emperor mid morning. Went in, had a shower, ignoring the largely not so pretty scrub girls and got changed. Two of the scrub girls immediately come and help me dress including getting tissues to make sure my manhood was dry. Left them a $20 tip which was accepted with a smile vs Golden Dragon where they complain and ask for more.

Sat down in the lounge and ordered a drink. The place was almost empty, I think most of the overnight people had left but today's customers had not yet arrived. Asked for the manager to see who from the Chinese massage is available. Got to deal with young fattish manager who is a lot more pleasant than the older skinny guy with glasses who's just rude.

Told me that only 693 and 698 were available. I had met and rejected 698 once before as she's a bit too fleshy for my liking so asked if #693 had nice tits and he said yes. So chose #693 and went up to the room.

Noticed that the price has increased to $13xx now and there's no longer a need to pay $100 to the girl direct again. Keeps changing the routine. Didn't get the $4xx extra for the VIP room with bath as thought that prices were getting up there.

#693 walks in and she's a cutie with nice B or C cups. Gave me a big hug and grabbed my junk which was a good start. Lied down for the massage which was nice while we had some small talk. One the flip she took off her clothes and started massaging my front before getting out the wipes to clean my junk and do a BBBJ which was very nice. She also had brought the listerine to give it some extra excitement. After that she capped me and lied down as she wanted me to pump her. Her tits looks nice and she allowed me to suck them while fucking as well as some LFK. Flipped her over to doggie and could grab her nice meaty butt while pounding her. She let out some pretty loud moans which didn't seem fake (so I would like to think!).

As I wanted to fuck her titties I took off my dom and put a little oil on her cleavage which she was not too keen on but she obliged after I offered her the $100 I had in my sauna pouch as I thought I needed to pay direct still. After a little while I all over her titties with a little on her chin as she asked for no facial.

Collapsed on the bed and cuddled until the time was up as she said she will get fined by the sauna if customers leave early before the session is up.

Emperor is still good for the no choice option but with the increase in price (seems Macau is getting a bit out of control), I might need to look for alternatives going forward.

Not sure if a lot of people know but when talking to the fat young manager afterwards he said that there's a walk in floor for the sauna one floor above where you go straight into the room and a bit cheaper as you don't use the lounge services.

Recent Ratings
suriboy   10-7-2017 10:00  Acceptance  +1   
stinkyfeet   17-6-2017 19:29  Karma  +6   False report! You still gotta a choice of two girls! Lol
Kortaro   17-6-2017 11:59  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   17-6-2017 11:08  Karma  +10   Good report. No-choice at $13xx a bit steep, Golden Sauna is ~$9xx...VN also