Acceptance 394
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2017 01:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NY Shi Jue Qing Ren

Name: Shi Jue Qing Ren
Link: go141.com/en/A52714-TST-HoneyGirls-NYShiJueQingRen.html?ref=Search(bldlocation)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Damage: 2400 + tips (2 sessions)

I saw SJQR - NY always puts me off with those unreadable names - a few months ago, the profile looked amazing but I never got around seeing her. This time I jumped on the opportunity. On her page she looked half European, and really beautiful.

Booking was smooth, I got there on time and got to her room straight away. I entered the room, and a girl with long hair greeted me. I had my doubts if it was her, as I was attracted to the short hair. Upon inspection it was the same person, I recognised the thumb tattoo she had in the video.

She was about 15 pounds heavier than the video, and her face was 70% attractiveness. The profile said Taiwan but she told me she was from Shenzhen. I am really amazed what photo/video editing can do, she was almost not recognisable but it was her. The had a bit of tummy, and boobs that didn't quite stay up as well but were nice sized, but she looked pleasant and I usually don't leave if I think the are pretty enough.

Into the shower, she comes in with me and helps the washing. A pleasant girl and the conversation was smooth.

We move to the bed, she asks if I want 1 shot or 2, and I reply 2. She said lets have one and take it easy after. I was happy with that, and she starts with a bbbj while I am still sitting on the bed. That lasts for a few minutes, then I lie down and she continues. Time goes on and she keeps at it, I felt like I couldn't stop it and I kindly let her know I am about to blow. She asks herself if I want to finish in her mouth. Who am I to refuse such an offer? I let her do her thing, and I in her mouth. No spitting, she cleans me up first before slowly moving to the toilet. I am totally satisfied and rest for a while.

I then head to the shower to wash off the sweat, then head back to bed. She then offers to give me a massage, which was quite pleasant. She does all my back and legs quite thoroughly.

We lie together for a little bit, then she moves to LB again, and starts giving him another bbbj. She has good technique, and it felt great. After a while it was time to move to the main course. She capped LB, and I took her in mish. Her boobs were big and quite soft, so they moved up and down quite a bit. Then to doggie and then back to mish. At that point I was pounding quite hard, I grabbed her boobs hard and I couldn't hold it and again. Cleaned up, paid, took it easy and left. She was very pleasant the whole time, there was no rush, and she worked hard on LB.

Conclusion: I was very pleased with the service, a little disappointed in the looks department compared to the profile but it was a good punt nevertheless.

Recent Ratings
ramont   16-6-2017 08:47  Karma  +4   thanks
Petay_1283   15-6-2017 16:08  Karma  +6   
porkchops   15-6-2017 12:37  Karma  +4   Thanks!
blast77   15-6-2017 05:37  Karma  +5   Excellent
batman108   15-6-2017 02:00  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks