Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2017 14:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Life beyond K - YCF You Can't Fail

Date: today 12th June 2017
Time: 11:30am
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43120-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Girl: Eva from Sichuan
Face: 4/5 she's actually quite cute.

Body: 5/5 I'd say 5'5" 34B-24-34. Nice fit and tone body matched by a beautiful tan. She says she runs for exercise and you can tell from her muscles and toned body. Great tits which are nice and sensitive. I didn't see her LS but I played with it a lot and plenty of juice down there. If you're a tit man you'd rate her lower but all else she's in my zip code.

Service: 6/5 Everything you want and expect to get in a walk up sauna you get. i.e. Don't expect BBBJ's as a given and don't expect FS to be on the table. That said everything that I would expect to be there was there. Leave it for you to think and imagine.

Damage: $368 for 90mins and a tip for $500. Hey I did get everything and I left with a big smile.

After the incident that was Kama on Saturday I felt I satisfied and still wanted more. Thought about TR and also nuru but was also wanting a massage job to fix a sore shoulder. The lesson learnt with Kama is the dark side offers more and if the mamasan knows you well, she'll often make sure what you want is what you CAN get. Whether you get is down to your charm and your wallet.

If you've read my past reports this is My GO TO place. The likes of angel, giu giu, dor, bing bing, Ivy and lately barbie (though on extended holiday now), Kiki and now I'll add Eva have been trod and tasted, to satisfaction and more.

Eva is a very cute fit girl with nice long hair she's got a fit body which today looked even fitter and accentuated when she came in wearing a nice white sleeveless blouse and a tight micro mini. Sans a layer of clothing she looked mighty fit in a black sexy bra and knickers. Her massage is good and strong and for a beginner (a month into this gig) surprisingly firm and well thought.

Her oil massage is accentuated by a sensual tough and brush of the privates and her killer move pre-turn is to reach in and play with you toys from behind whilst you're lying down. The thought of the feel of those nails grazing your cockhead is enough to get me hard now at my desk as I type.

Flip over I asked her to strip to her knickers. Only because I love taking those off myself as my hand plays with her LS. There's a good bush and whilst I've never studied her LS in detail, they feel ever so sexy with those nice wing tips on the side that you can play a little with. The finger(s - as at one point I had three inside twisting and turning) are greeted by a squishy sound as you go in. I absolutely love a wet pussy that's turned on. The only negative was she wouldn't let me go down on her. Not yet at least...

The art of the handjob is ever so delicate when the female of our species does it, far more so that us guys beating the monkey with Kleenex ready in the side. Full sensuality and shifts between fast quick and stray and sensually slow. All the time I had full DFK and tit licking.

The shot itself was copious despite a Saturday job at Kama and even post shooting she didn't let go and kept squeezing the last drips out. Now if only she would suck and lick....

All in all a resetting of my faith in the institution that is the happy ending massage!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
J1mRob   16-6-2017 05:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Arthas5   16-6-2017 02:03  Acceptance  +1   
ramont   13-6-2017 23:11  Karma  +6   thanks
joey88   13-6-2017 16:35  Karma  +4   
professuser   13-6-2017 15:51  Acceptance  +1   
scufferhk   13-6-2017 12:11  Karma  +5   Excellent
CheeseIsGood   13-6-2017 07:24  Karma  +3   
batman108   12-6-2017 23:07  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
vinny5443   12-6-2017 20:16  Karma  +2   are they better looking then hotel girls?
Mister   12-6-2017 19:51  Karma  +6   You Can't Fail - lol! So that's $868 all in? What can you get for a $300 tip?
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2017 06:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply to Vinny

Vinny very different to HG's. I foto HG's when I'm searching for youth and looks. I go to walk up spas for service and a massage. I'm not there for the sex. Sometimes you get it because it is part of their service but most walk up spas are a happy ending massage.

There are places in TST that offer young local girls where FS is the offering. Generally I've found the service to be less than HG's but it's a local HK girl if that is important for you.

Nuru spa I generally prefer over HG's but it depends on who's the girl that week.

Here at YCF it's a different proposition.

Recent Ratings
professuser   13-6-2017 15:51  Acceptance  +1   
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2017 08:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply to Mister

Mister for a $300 tip I'm sure you'll get their bra off and a nice tit action. You'll probably get some hand action where you'll end up with sticky fingers. At the end of the day it all depends on your chemistry. As we all know if it clicks all a for grabs. I've had FS for a small tip just as I've walked from some places feeling I've had FA (fuck all) for what I felt was a high price. Horses for courses my brother. I remind myself, even if I'm seething mad and feeling ripped off walk away as though nothing happened but just never return. Keep on punting and reporting buddy!

Recent Ratings
professuser   13-6-2017 15:52  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   13-6-2017 13:45  Karma  +1   Thanks. May try Ivy one day
wanchaiguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 411
Posts 121
Karma 407
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2017 14:51  Profile P.M. 
YCF used to be one of my regular places as well.  Been a long time so must go back.  Reason I moved over to places like Kama was the fixed no-tip price.  You pay and know what you are getting, plus a nicer environment.  YCF did have some great looking and very playful girls

Recent Ratings
professuser   13-6-2017 15:53  Acceptance  +1