Link: http://go141.com/en/A53033-TST-SPA-FaSinChiBeautySpa.html

Date & Time of Session:  Last Friday 11PM+
Name:  Fei Fei I think
Nationality & Language: mainlander, no english
Face: so so
Body: ok. Clothes stayed on
Skill: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 300+300 60 min

Was entertaining some people from out of town and after dinner felt like some action so I messaged the MMS Charlie. Struck on a good conversation on WeChat the previous week and since there were a lot of positive reports I thought I would give it a try. Some advice is don't go late like me. Closing time is 12am and I arrived a 11+ and the security asked for my ID..... I was thinking of walking away but had walked over from Haiphong road so I said wtf. Got up to the 3rd floor and Charlie was waiting. She speaks ok English so ok for someone like me - English with very limited canto!
It was closing time so again not the best choice on my part....... Charlie had to go so she said she would send someone and wished me well. Room was generous with a large shower with a wooden tub in it. Showered by myself quickly and waited for the girl. Fei Fei comes in and sets up the room. Only mandarin so I'm pretty screwed but sign language and pointing suffice. Got a dry towel massage which was so so (I'm not a big fan). What annoyed me was the constant SMSing during the massage. Pressure was light and didn't really do the trick. Towards the end she spent a long time teasing my ass and LB.
Then came the flip, got a cat bath and she lay beside me. She still had all her clothes on so started trying my luck and playing with her tits and LS. Got full access to her LS and was fingering her for some time. Finally and got cleaned up. Was past midnight by then paid up and then headed out.
Overall not anywhere near the stellar reports that the other bros wrote but ended up writing to Charlie and giving her all my feedback. She's promised me a better experience next visit (asked me to try Nuru) so will try to set one up to give it another chance. Given the plethora of massage options in TST, just looking for something that's consistently good and a default go to place. Any feedback from the other bros on favorites??? I read positive reviews about Spring, Lavender, Autumn, Perfume, Doremi. Most of them have WeChat accounts so I add these so I can see the updates on talent.

Recent Ratings
professuser   12-6-2017 13:03  Acceptance  +1   
CheeseIsGood   12-6-2017 08:54  Karma  +3   I had a similar impression after two visits. Prob will retry Autumn next.
Mister   10-6-2017 15:24  Karma  +4   Thanks for a different take. In TST, try Relax. In WC, Hawaii. What's the word about Perfume, Doremi?
Badboy_hk
Lustful Lord

UID 176956
Digest Posts 0
Credits 509
Posts 24
Karma 508
Acceptance 24
Reading Access 40
Registered 1-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 16:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Badboy_hk's post

Thanks bro! Just read some on the others and short listed them and have them on WeChat for updates. Will do my rounds and get some reviews out.