Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2017 07:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My upcoming trip to Hong Kong

[/Hello fellow mongers.

I am planning a trip to Hong Kong in January for just a few days.  I will then be heading for Thailand and Vietnam.

For Hong Kong I am staying at a hotel on Pratt street fairly close to the ferry.  After doing hours of research on this blog my plan was to go to the James S Lee Mansion for walkups as per google maps it is only minutes walk away.

I have a few questions:
1.  Is the entrance to the JSL mansion easy to find?  
2. I assume that I would just take an elevator up to the floors and start ringing door bells.  Is this assumption correct?
3.  I am also planning on going to the Fuji building.  Is this a good place to find hotties?

My main idea is to find some real beauties and I am willing to pay about 1000 or so Hong Kong for that.

I would appreciate any helpful hints.  I will get plenty of Thai girls in Thailand.  I would like to find some Chinese beauties while in Hong Kong.

I have also done some research on Vietnam.  I haven't been there yet.  I have a Vietnamese friend who says it's easy to get what you want in Ho CHi Min City.  He says to just ask the taxi drivers to hook you up with a short term hotel and girl and give him a tip.  My SO will be with me so I have to be discreet.  Any of you that have experience in "Nam" I would like some tips for there too.

I enjoy the blog.  I wish I had higher access so I could see the naked pics I presume are there only for the higher access people.  I will post reports once I get there and get busy... color]
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21090
Posts 20484
Karma 20524
Acceptance 11327
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2017 07:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 daytripper's post

answer to your questions 1,2 & 3 : YES !

answer to your question about finding real beauties : beauty is in the eye of the beholder

answer to your question about finding more Thai girls in Thailand : YES (logical, no?)

answer to your question about Vietnam : Read the reports in ROW section

in a nutshell, I advise not to think about it too much, don't have too much expectations, just go and do it & report back !

Recent Ratings
Explorer1   8-6-2017 09:34  Acceptance  +3   Agree on 「don't have too much expectations, just go and do it」
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2017 09:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twiceAweek's post

1. Not really. It's around the corner from where you might expect it to be, going by the address.

2. Yes. Be nice and thank the girl if you decide to walk away.

3. Yes. Hop Yee, a few blocks down the road on Lockhart, often has gems, too.

With that budget, you may consider trying an HG from one of the popular agents. NB: You have the right to reject the HG if it's a bait and switch or if she's ludicrously PS'd in the db pix.
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2017 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twiceAweek's post

Thanks.

I've done some mongering in Thailand. I loved it.  Looking forward to trying Hong Kong.
Thanks for your response.
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 8-6-2017 12:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Mister's post

Thanks for your comments. Very helpful.  I'll remember what you said when I go to JSL.

I thought about trying a hotel girl but thought it might not be good if I didn't like the girl and rejected her. Then I'd be back to square one.  My wife is with me on this trip so I need to be efficient.

Thank again.