Face:  4
Body:  4
Skill: 4
Service:5
GFE: 4
PSE:
Price & Session Length: 1300+ tips
Repeat: Yes

So, there have been many reports on K Spa and most of us know where it is and what level of service they provide, no FS but high class massage + +.  I have been a few times recently
and not reported as service was typical (ie very good).  However this time I tried to book the tatami room but it was booked, so opted for the slightly more expensive spa room for 90 mins.
This is the first time I have had the spa treatment and was not sure what to expect.  Booked via wechat and decided to choose the girl when I arrived. Was shown into the room and 3 girls came in, imedialty choose Vita as she is cute, tall and has a rocking tight body.  She is also very friendly and speaks some faltering English.
I have a shower alone whilst Vita prepared the bed.  She helped me dry off and then while I was lying down she stripped off to show me her tight body.  She is not shaved and a bit hairy but I am Ok with that.

She started off differently by using a very thick cream instead of oil which gave a very different feeling, very pleasant and arousing.  After some time massaging my back and some gentle ass/ball teasing she got up and started to fill the bath (after having disinfected it first!).  When it was full she led me to lie down, climbed in and gave me a very sensual b2b massage with plenty of HJ action.  No BBBJ just some like kissing.  This went on for some time and left me in a mixed state of arousal and relaxation!  Things started to heat up and I was vigorously playing with her pussy and I am sure she genuinely came.
We had hit the 60 mins mark and got out of the bath onto the bed for the action.  Lots of hugging, fondling and licking.  She has a great pussy, no DATY but lots of finger play (no finger in side though) .  Great HJ to completion, clean up ,shower and dressed.
All in all, a very nice experience, more expensive than other rooms and quite a lot for just HJ but as you all know, the service is great and sometime is is nice to just be pampered.
Repeat?  Of course !

Recent Ratings
mchk   4-7-2017 20:04  Karma  +1   
dNA3D   6-6-2017 22:29  Karma  +3   Excellent
hkpunter999   6-6-2017 17:25  Acceptance  +5