Link: http://go141.com/en/A43213-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
Price: $500 HKD
Repeat: Unfortunately, No.

Hello Gents,

I have been punting and going to massages here and there but didn't get much chance to write reports for an year or so, hence, I have just started again for our fellow bros as I get tips from the forum from time to time (some give and take I guess - and I really want to get out of this rookie level but seems so hard!)

I had an early day off so had a quick look through the forum and lovely_juice69's post sounded quite appealing (especially the price since I have been a regular at Kama with the damage of 700 HKD per hour) so decided to take a shot. I called them an hour before, someone picked up with broken English. I just said I will come in an hour and will take a look when I get there to pick the girls; I also confirmed it was 500 HKD for one hour massage and handjob and went straight after the call.

The place is not hard to find. I just got off at TST MTR station. Take Exit D2 and it is quite nearby. Please note, however, there are two elevators as you walk in the building. One should take the second one, not the first one you see as it is Flat D (just to save 3 minutes of your time). The place looked quite uneventful - looked like a regular serviced aprartment to be honest.

I went in and unfortunately there were just two girls available - on the call the person said like 6 but I guess they were all taken as I was getting there? Fannie's name was familar and she was the better one so I just ended up chosing her.

Before anything, I would like to say the pic on theweb page is way overrated; she is more on the ugly side rather than cute. There is nothing much to highight about the massage. Her hands are TINY so for someone who likes massages with pressure, it will not work. Her massage skill seemed to be medicore. One thing I liked about the massage though, her hands were soft and she didn't use the towel for the dry massage so skin to skin felt good.

It felt like a smurf tickling my body for a good 30-40 minutes. Then I turned around. I didn't have much incentive to touch her pussy but for bros who want a quick finger into the pussy for 500 HKD, Fannie is your girl; she does not refuse at all. But bros, the face didn't turn me on. She wasn't too professional on the lil bro handling as well unfortunately so I kind of had to force it out.

She did come back after my to give me head massage which I thought was kind unlike most girls who think once you fire, you should pay and head home. I really think Fannie tried to give her best but the quality is just not there yet. (I paid 500 so what more can I expect?) Finally, I glanced through the other girls on my way out - there were 6 of them but none of them were eye catching.

Above was my honest opinion - so most likely won't repeate. Guys, no upselling on handjob so if you just want to get the shit done with limited damage and no disputes - might be worthwile to try.

Thanks Gents. Some Kama would be greatly appreciated to welcome my return to this forum after like what 1.5 years?

[ Last edited by  foreveryahoo at 30-5-2017 19:49 ]

Recent Ratings
daytripper   10-6-2017 02:05  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
Mister   30-5-2017 22:11  Acceptance  +3   "felt like a smurf tickling my body" lol. Don't beg for Ks. Post a good report in Newbie Reports and you'll get them
foreveryahoo
Lustful Lord

UID 58179
Digest Posts 0
Credits 911
Posts 47
Karma 907
Acceptance 73
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-1-2011
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2017 20:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Admin - can you please delete this report?

I wrote it in the wrong section by mistake - can someone please delete this report? Thank you.
sliverling
Nookie Newbie

UID 199141
Digest Posts 0
Credits 23
Posts 7
Karma 23
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 9-6-2017 14:32  Profile P.M. 
such a experienced report, thank you so much for sharing and with meanings

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-6-2017 19:46  Acceptance  -1   Brief posts go in Ratings. Read the Forum Guidelines before posting again!
daytripper
Master Mongerer

UID 193170
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5094
Posts 319
Karma 5064
Acceptance 598
Reading Access 80
Registered 30-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2017 02:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 foreveryahoo's post

Thanks for your report.
I've been trying to decide my strategy for when I come to Hong Kong in January.  It's really starting to look like now the best thing would be to go to walk ups because if you go to massage parlors you never know how many girls are going to be available but when you go to walk up buildings it seems like you have a lot more options.  Also it seems like the prices are comprable and the walk up girls also do massages it seems like from my reading all the reports so if you go to walk up buildings it just seems like you have a lot more control over getting the kind of girl that you're looking for. But what do I know?