Face:  3,5/5  
Body:  3.5/5  
Skill: 4/5  
Service: 4/5  
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5  
Price:  600
Repeat: Maybe with others

Arranged very fast with agent over wechat, for half hour later. - great agent experience! The hotel has a crowd of low-end mainland tourists in the lobby, so takes a while foer a lift to arrive.

When I rang the bell came in, i discovered she was not as white-skinned as in the photos, around 80% similarity. And there was her sister with her who was sharing a room - two beds, The second one was a little prettier, and with brackets on her teeth, but a bit more spotted. Apparently she was lazy to leave so offered threesome for the same price. Lol. That would be a whole different story, i politely declined as had only necessary cash with me, and reckoned I would'n get twice as much pleasure with two girls in a cramped room like this.

So Rita helped me shower. She was very tender, all natural boobs, (I still don't get the size notation), they were a bit less than a fist size. Turned out to be quite hairy - black fur all over her body, and thick bush. A wild thing, but not much to my taste. After that she showered herself while I brushed my teeth - it's better experience if the girl's not disgusted by your bad breath =).
So she ckanks up some romantic thai music and lays me down, goes down on me, and sucking my nipples - very good suction. My LB gets hard fast, so she caps me and sits on it, after some action I go mish, still
unable to see anything behind that bush all the way, she asks me to go slow and moans very naturally, which excites me even more, until I .

Then I ask her to massage my back  which is pretty good - Thai standards are high.

25 mins in the foking agent texts her, hurrying her up, but that does'nt work on me, I foking pay the moneys la! so 20 mins massage, shower, pay and leave - overall quite nice.

Sorry for long report bros. Again, refused to let me take photos.

Recent Ratings
joey88   7-6-2017 20:44  Karma  +4   
jimyum   26-5-2017 12:46  Karma  +5   
Dasor123   25-5-2017 19:04  Acceptance  +1   Nice. Please also share wechat in PM
Tarasse   25-5-2017 18:51  Karma  +2   Thanks. Can you share WeChat in PM?