Reading Access 30
Registered 26-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 19:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hop Yee, 5th floor, Room 3

Date & Time of Session: 1545 - 23/05/17
Name: Yo Yo according to the link in DB when it was available
Link: N/A (links are unavailable as of writing this report)
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Mandarin, can understand Canto)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2.5/5
Price: $500
Repeat: Nope

Okay, so having read this recent report: http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1 I decided to go to Hop Yee to have a look.

At 3:45pm it's pretty quiet in Hop Yee.  There's a few guys waiting for the elevators so I decided to walk up.  5/F of Hop Yee had no punters when I got there, but 30secs later there's 1 or 2 that I think walked up the stairs after me.

Knocked on her door, and Yo Yo opened up wearing the same white drapery dress as described in the other report.  Her hair is black and straight, and down to her neck.  Her features were sharp as described in the report.

Confirmed price being $480 and I walked in.  Took clothes off myself, and had to leave it on top of her luggage vs hanging it by the door like what other WGs would like you to do.  Noticed that she had small tits, and went to her washroom for a quick shower.

Problem is, her washroom's drainage was stuck, so the whole washroom floor was submerged by about an inch or so of water.  Not so good for hygiene.  She tried asking me if I knew how to fix it...well, I don't, lol.  She did a quick wash of my LB, balls and chest, and that was it.  Other WGs I've been to were way more thorough than her.

The deed was quite uneventful.  She stared off with the nipple licking catbath thing, and just ran her fingers around LB.  Then she capped me for a CBJ but it was not good.  She basically sucked the tip and flicked her tongue around it.

Afterwards, we started with cowgirl and I wasn't feeling any pussy squeezing, so I quickly got her to do mish and doggy.  At no point did I feel her pussy tightening up.  The only thing I thought worth remembering was her pussy getting quite wet and slippery by about the last 5 mins of me pounding her doggy style.

I couldn't finish, so I asked her to just use her hands.  Afterwards, got in the shower, same quick routine as before, and then I paid her and left.

Recent Ratings
modnar   25-5-2017 16:02  Karma  +1   
TwistedMirror
Kinky King

UID 115076
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1040
Posts 81
Karma 1034
Acceptance 111
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 21:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 avalon5's post

Oh well that blows.  Sorry to hear you didn't get to feel the squeeze. Maybe I just got really lucky and hit her g spot.