Acceptance 12
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 02:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
XL799 solid as always but also MCOT

Date & Time of Session:  May 21
Name:  XL799 (didnt ask for her name and personal we chat)
Agent: XL
Link: http://go141.com/en/A53826-TST-HoneyGirls-XL0799.html
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Chinese
Face:  5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Damage: 900
Repeat: If shes in HK, sure.

So this is my first HG review even though I've been mainly going to HG's in the past. Thought that I should start sharing my HG experiences as well!
Been using Agents that place their 141 ads for San Po Kong or Kowloon City in the past and usually those were 600 HKD and average punts with average girls (some gems in the past but often also nothing special).

That was all before discovering the "standard" agents such as TR, Q... and XL (who used to have a different name but changed it ~feb 2016 iirc). Since then I've mainly stuck to these few named.

Anyways, XL799 has been there before under another number (dont remember which) but shes been there for quite a long time and shes back again. Totally MCOT, especially her face makes me instantly horny. We-chatted XL and asked for an afternoon appointment. I usually like going early afternoon for HG sessions but I also dont like running into the housekeeping staff which happenes quite often in smaller hotels. Luckily the one XL uses is large enough to avoid any uncomfortable situations.

Arrived on time and XL799 opens the door - My little bro gets instantly hard, sometimes XL girls are a miss and I've had to ask him to give me a new girl in the past but with XL799... first thought: "I woulndt mind to DATY her for a whole day while seeing her face."

Usual shower with some light foreplay. Left the shower first and waited for her on the bed. One thing I sometimes dislike with HG's is that they wont have towels for you anymore but she managed to take care of that situation (more experienced HG's I guess tip the housekeeping staff well and ask for many extra towels - on a sidenote, do you guys think housekeeping staff usually knows whats going on?).

She started off with a great BBBJ. Now my new thought is: "I wouldnt mind to 69 her for a whole day". At the same time it would be a hard decision... DATY with view of her MCOT face or 69

The main course started off with her on top, DFK while she was grinding LB, really had to control myself to not pump it all after just a few minutes. I could only last two positions in total, doggy after about 5 minutes and I finished on her back with her laying flat on her belly

What a beautiful sight, unfortunately she wasnt too happy about my little soldiers swimming on her back which is why for the main course I had to -1 for service.

Overall though I would say that shes one of the only HG's that I'd return to.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mckkdestiny   4-7-2017 23:58  Acceptance  +1   
banter141a   22-6-2017 13:34  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   10-6-2017 00:47  Karma  +5   
zorkelias   9-6-2017 18:04  Acceptance  +1   
flappo84   8-6-2017 11:14  Karma  +6   Excellent
joey88   7-6-2017 20:40  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   7-6-2017 20:02  Karma  +5   
blast77   7-6-2017 15:27  Karma  +5   Excellent
BigBeef   29-5-2017 14:48  Karma  +3   
Mister   24-5-2017 13:44  Karma  +4   Nice. Did any of the $600 HGs ever resemble their pics? Please elaborate on "average punts with average girls"
UncleDad   23-5-2017 19:17  Karma  +4   Wow! Hawt!
porkchops   23-5-2017 14:05  Karma  +4   Thanks!
Petay_1283   23-5-2017 12:19  Karma  +10   excellent, well done!
jimyum   23-5-2017 11:15  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   23-5-2017 08:46  Karma  +6   
ramont   23-5-2017 08:36  Karma  +5   thanks
batman108   23-5-2017 04:17  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
pgun85
Nookie Newbie

UID 171501
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 5
Karma 31
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2017 04:14  Profile P.M. 
Doubtful about this girl pic

Is the girl really the one shown in the picture. I have seen this pic quite often under different name and the funny part is she is on my friend list in Chinese app MoMo and she does online video entertainment not the sexual one though. Just curious if it's the same girl.

Recent Ratings
Tarasse   25-5-2017 18:56  Acceptance  +2   Was gonna say the same!
telekom   23-5-2017 04:32  Karma  +2   You're right but she definitely somewhat looked like the one in the pic.
telekom
Carnal Conqueror

UID 117267
Digest Posts 0
Credits 237
Posts 8
Karma 236
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 30
Registered 29-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-6-2017 05:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Mister          24-5-2017 13:44          Karma          +4          Nice. Did any of the $600 HGs ever resemble their pics? Please elaborate on "average punts with average girls"

Sorry it took so long, travelling...

To elaborate, I can tell you about some of the experiences right now, although I dont remember all the details obviously. Just gonna pick a few of the good ones and a few of the bad ones and talk about those.

KLN City HG's (4 star hotel usually, very close by Kai Tak) :

I had my first ever 141 HG session in here. Since it was convenient for me to get there, I went for KLN city or San Po Kong ads from 141. Usually just called one of those agents from one of those ads and we managed to schedule something usually (some minor problems due to agents not speaking english and me speaking broken chinese).
Actually that first ever HG session was so great that I kept going with those agents from those regions. The girl spoke perfect english, was getting some extra $$ for her medical school or something (IIRC). Super friendly GFE 5/5 and decent looks, very good service (BBBJ everything no problems) - she even offered me a smoke after the session was done - too bad I didnt ask for her WeChat which I only started doing later on, she would have been a 100% return for me!!!

After that I went for some more with (I'm guessing) the same agent for KLN City (always the same hotel. Not too hard to find out which one from the usual 141 pics if you "know" some hotel rooms in HK). Those experiences where usually always fine but I could never find an english speaking HG after that first session ever again.

The nice thing over there - or maybe I just got lucky (or the agent started to treat me as a regular) - sometimes I would get a whole lineup of 5 girls or so in the room after I had arrived from which I could chose from. Maybe the agent didn't wanna disappoint me with bait-n-switch or something... Had an awesome session with a true gem for that 600HKD price point after getting the 5 girl lineup.

San Po Kong HG's (4 star hotel, not bad at all) :

Once I called one of the KLN City agents and instead of sending me to the KLN City regular hotel, they asked me if San Po Kong was ok. So I went for it. Usually over here it was average. I once had a 2nd visit girl who I had just enjoyed a few days earlier in KLN City, got her wechat and she told me the agent moved her over to SPK...
These girls are usually quite friendly but maybe not so experienced.

One of my 'worser' experiences was in SPK where I once basically got bait-n-switched on. Went for it anyways as its quite far away and I just couldnt be bothered to ask for a replacement at that point in time + she was also friendly, so that helped to get me going.

In general, they are a little slower and more unreliable though from my experience. Sometimes I had arrived at the hotel and they made me wait for 15+ minutes which I really dont enjoy as I just want to keep low-profile...

I guess you could say that Q/TR are the 'ferraris', XL/A are the 'porsches' and these agents are like 'bmws'. Still "good" and "fast" etc., but just not as exclusive?

Recent Ratings
flappo84   8-6-2017 11:15  Karma  +5   Great intel...
SimonTheShark   7-6-2017 16:01  Karma  +3   Thanks for the insight. Haven't played there before. Might be with considering..
Mister   7-6-2017 08:51  Karma  +4   Thank you for taking the time to give such a helpful, detailed reply. Tried the ones in SPK a couple of times, but they ...