Registered 24-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 21-5-2017 23:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hop Yee - Super tight pussy squeeze

Hop Yee: 5th floor, Room 3
Name: Wei Wei
Date: 20 May (here till 26 May, Fri)

Face: 4/5 Innocent, repressed, girl next door. Short hair with sharp, fine features.  Very pretty school girl look

Body: 4/5 Short (5'6"), nice firm petite breasts (32As), very slim and thin.  

Service: 3/5 average service in terms of GFE (no dfk / lol) not particularly chatty or bubbly but not rushed or cold either

Skill: 5/5 Mind blowing.  See below.

Dmg: $480 plus tip

WIR: Yes

Hadn't been to Hop Yee in a while so decided to check it out. I normally avoid HOp Yee because the girls there are all on 7 day visas so it's more of a hit / miss situation and not possible to get a regular stable WG for repeat visits.  But the girls at Hop Yee are generally younger and hotter than the ones in Fuji.  I feel like Phoenix is where the WGs go to retire (older and more tired).

Did a top to bottom browse of Hop Yee and there were a few lookers, but 5/F, Room 3 really caught my eye.

Quite young, early - mid 20s, petite, girl next door college student, with short hair.  She was wearing a very loose white drapery dress. reminded me of virgin slave girls going off to be sacrificed.  Had a faded tattoo over her right shoulder blade.

Pre shower service was fairly standard and chatted for a bit, but nothing special.

She starts off with a cat bath which is also pretty standard before going to CBJ.  Definitely one of the better CBJs I've had and would put it on par with BBBJs. I like them nice, slow and sensual and she really hit the mark. Excellent technique and rhythm, as I hate speed, slurping, gagging BJs.

She continues for a few minutes with th CBJ before mounting in CG. Starts off with grinding and circular 8 motions to ease into it before moving to a crouch and some pile driving.

We eventually switch to mish and this is where I got insanely good.  The CG was good but nothing special.  However, when we go in mish, it is exceptionally tight and it's like a totally different pussy. Felt completely normal in CG, but in mish it is <<super tight>>.

I build up with steady thrusts and she moves her legs from splayed out, to wrapping around my lower back, to up against my chest and over my shoulders without any manipulation from me.

I can feel her pussy throbbing and constricting with each thrust.  UN-FUCKING BELIEVABLE.  Her pussy muscle control is phenomenal, and I can literally feel the peristaltic motion of her insides squeezing LB and contracting.  Amazing sensation and explosive finish.

Not the best fuck I've ever had, but definitely up there amongst the more memorable ones.

Will try to catch her again before she goes. Strongly recommend, and if you've never felt a pussy squeeze, you should definitely give her a go.

Recent Ratings
Zangy   24-5-2017 00:11  Karma  +2   
UncleDad   22-5-2017 23:43  Karma  +4   Hawt
joey88   22-5-2017 21:21  Karma  +4   
frogtaru   22-5-2017 16:37  Karma  +3   
dryice   22-5-2017 07:44  Karma  +5   Sounds like a great one
porkchops   21-5-2017 23:34  Karma  +4   Thanks! Gotta love those sacrificial virgin slave girls...
steelx
Nookie Newbie

UID 198208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-5-2017
Location Singapore
Status Offline