Registered 1-7-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2017 15:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SSP - Fai Fai

Date & Time of Session:  Friday 12th May 1pm
Name:  Fai Fai
Link: http://go141.com/en/A43138-SSP-1 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: China / Canto
Face:  3.9/5 (Skin Imperfections)
Body:  4.5/5 (Nicely proportions B cup tits, slim and tall, no signs of kids and body still tight)
Skill:  4/5 (Nice eye contact during the whole session)
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5 LFK
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  $400, 30mins
Repeat: Yes

First decent punt in SSP for a long time now. I was feeling horny after my overseas work trip so headed down to SSP. The first girl I was targeting from the DB research was not available so I headed to 122 Fuk Wa St. I rang Fai Fai bell and she answered in just her bra and panties and I paused for a second to check our her face, it wasn't perfect but cute. The body was MCOT slim tall and tight signs of sagging anywhere. Usually shower routine and got a good soap up and not action in the shower.
on to the bed and she as me to lay face down, started with a boob massage and light cat bath on my back. She asked my to flip over after about 5 mins on the front and she started at my nipples and teased me with her tits and worked her way down to my LB lots of eye contact and was sexy too. she started with a light tease with tongue on my balls and shaft. she moved to a 69 position offer her LS for some DATY but I declined and just had a little play and look at it. I was a nice cunt looked like it hasn't been trashed too much and the lip were now saggy, It was small and tight with no odour at all. The BBBJ was good ab it of DT with it and then onto the main course Started with Missionary and I had fully access her beautifully tits which I licked and suck while pumping her slowly. I had her legs spread and in a few person and her pussy looked great with LB inside it. We swapped to Doggy and I pumped her for a few minutes and blew a massive load into the dom.

She cleaned me up and showered together. Paid and Left.

Happy Punting

Recent Ratings
Zangy   20-5-2017 01:07  Karma  +2   
NeverWong   16-5-2017 15:04  Karma  +2