Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2017 20:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reverse Tramp Stamp in JLM

Date of Session: May 11
Name:  Forgot to ask
Nationality & Language: Hunan, Mandarin
Face: 5/5 – Very pretty with minimal makeup
Body: 4/5 – about 163cm.  fit figure (no tummy fat) and perky size B’s (I guess)
Skill: 4/5 - Excellent oil massage, dedicated crotch massage, BBBJ and CIM (she offered without me even asking).
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 500 + tip
Repeat: probably

Initially went looking for the Chinese/Viet mix in another report.  Went right up the stairs as I entered the building and directly to the 2nd floor.  Went directly up to the room where the Chinese/Viet is reported to be staying, but her sign was flipped to ‘please wait’, or so I thought.  Took a moment for me to figure out what the sign said as it was all in Chinese with a ‘no camera’ symbol in the corner; I actually flipped the sign over to confirm my assumptions – the backside had more Chinese words and a cartoon image of a smiley face with his arms wide open which I assumed was the side for ‘available’.

Anyway, went around and knocked on a few doors and met 206D.  Cute face with a front tramp stamp on her lower tummy – this was great because I could immediately see she had no belly fat.  Walked in and she started having a conversation with me as if we were having coffee together.  Noticed I was a bit hot so automatically turned up the AC.  She was soft spoken and sweet.  She initially walked over to the bed and began undressing, starting with her top.    As I took off my pants, she walked over and reached for my pants to hang them before she continued undressing herself.  It was an uneventful shower where she thoroughly washed me first.  Afterwards, onto the bed we went where she started rubbing LB as she kissed me all over.  This went on for a few minutes.   

Then the cap when on for a CBJ.  Great suction even with the cap.  She initially sat directly beside me for the CBJ where I was able to fondle her for a minute before I ended up just enjoying the CBJ.   She then switched positions to lay directly between my legs for more CBJ,  which was great because I could feel  everything she was doing with her mouth.  After a few minutes, she hops on top for CG which was exactly what I wanted because I didn’t want to move – it was too enjoyable watching her on top.  At first she was sitting straight up and looking down at me for CG but after a few moments, leaned down and placed her head beside mine as she rode.    It was so good that I didn’t want to switch so when she slowed down and asked to switch (I was having none of that), I grabbed and rocked her waists; she responded by grinding quicker and deeper - - what a trooper.  This went on until I .  

Then off to shower we went and she gave me a thorough washing again, which was a surprise as I usually only get rinsed off.  

It was a great punt.  I would say the service and GFE is at the top of my list.  She took her time and it felt as if we had all the time in the world.

Hoping to go back again.   

[ Last edited by  ggccheung at 12-5-2017 21:07 ]

Recent Ratings
tierdhand   14-5-2017 07:17  Acceptance  +1   Left and left out of the elevator and last room on the right?
Mister   13-5-2017 18:32  Acceptance  -1   BBBJ or CBJ? Suspect this report isn't all your own work
ggccheung
Musky Member

UID 131158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 30
Karma 180
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 13-5-2017 23:44  Profile P.M. 
@Mister

and why isn't my report my own work?

Recent Ratings
Phaychay   14-5-2017 00:57  Acceptance  +1   did she offer BBBJ, but u chose CBJ?
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2017 08:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ggccheung at 12-5-2017 20:58
Skill: 4/5 - Excellent oil massage, dedicated crotch massage, BBBJ and CIM (she offered without me even asking

No mention of oil massage in the report.... You got CBJ according to the report, yet you say she was skilled at BBBJ and CIM. Your report is either made up or you copied and pasted sby else's details from "Skill" and forgot to change it. Either way, the accuracy of your report has been called into question.
ggccheung
Musky Member

UID 131158
Digest Posts 0
Credits 183
Posts 30
Karma 180
Acceptance 55
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2017 19:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Thai-delight at 14-5-2017 08:14

No mention of oil massage in the report.... You got CBJ according to the report, yet you say she was skilled at BBBJ and CIM. Your report is either made up or you copied and pasted sby else's details ...

Ahh, you're right.  It was CBJ, no bbbj cim massage (can the "skills" part in header be removed)?  Copied the template and overlooked while typing on my mobile.

Everything else should be on par - gave it a quick reread.

@tierdhand - left out of the elevator, straight takes you to the cooridor and right.  First door down the corridor

[ Last edited by  ggccheung at 14-5-2017 19:40 ]
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2017 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 ggccheung's post

Thank you for clarifying. I have no doubt you saw her, but a member's reputation can nose dive pretty quickly with those sorts of errors.