Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 1/5
Service: 0/5
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length: 600,000 VND
Repeat: Never again

Was walking the streets of Hue, Vietnam when a guy on a scooter drives past and offers to sell drugs. After declining all his drugs he then says he has nice ladies for "boom boom". Initially I declined but he just kept following me down the street saying cheap boom boom. So finally I ask how much and he tells me 600,000 VND which works out to be $30 US. I think to myself, I haven't released in a while and that is pretty cheap for FS so what the hell and went for it. Now here's where things go downhill, he makes a call on his phone, and his buddy comes and meets us riding one of those bicycle carriages with a girl inside and says this is the one. What happened to the selection of ladies? Didn't you say you have lots? We get to a hotel where she gets out and I have a better look of her and she looks decent so I just say screw it and go with it.

We enter the hotel and he gets us a room from the lobby and get upstairs. Now here is where mode dodgy shit happens, the agent then asks for the 600,000 VND and another 100,000 VND which wasn't mentioned before. But luckily for me, I'm only carrying 620,000. So I give him the 600,000 and the girls suggests I can pull out 100,000 later when we're finished. So I turn to the girl for a bit then notice the agent counting the money and then notice that he replaced a 200,000 bill with a 20,000 bill and tries to tell me that I'm short when I know for a fact all the cash I had left was 600,000. Now I get a little heated because Vietnam is full of scammers and I know what he did. He see's I'm not buying it and says ok ok and then leaves the room.

So now we can finally get started but after that dodgy shit I'm a little on edge now. She asks me to go for a shower but now I have these thoughts in my mind, what if this bitch tries to make out with my wallet while I'm in the shower, so I bring all the clothes inside with me and go for a quick shower. I come outside and shes naked on the bed already. At least shes got some pretty decent set of tits. She lays me down beside her and starts a cat bath while stroke LB to get him up and I'm playing with her tits and ass which are nice and soft. LB is up and she goes for a BBBJ which is really not that great. Now I'm not big by any means but she barely even goes down and is barely sucking the top. This lasts for about 1 minute if even and she starts to cap LB and asks me to go on top. I didn't want to start in mish so asked her to go CG first. She refused and told me to go on top again so already unimpressed I just get on top and start going at it. During this time she closes her eyes and turns her head to side the whole time and occasionally pulls me in closer while I'm pounding away. I try to suck on her nipples but she says no. About 5 minutes into it her phone rings and she picks it up and starts talking! This goes on for some time where I'm pounding her in mish while shes on phone trying hard to keep LB up and going as this is the biggest turn off ever. She hangs up and asks if I'm finished. I'm pretty close at this point but I'm so irritated by the whole ordeal but I try to squeeze out as much time as I can to get a little of my money's worth. About 5 more mins then I finally and she asks again if I'm done. I say no and keep on drilling for a few mins to smite her until LB dies out.

I finally pull out and say I'm done, and as soon as she sees this, she pops right off the bed and scrambles to get dressed and bolts out the door with a quick bye. I get dressed and get the hell out of that place and see no sign of her or the agent downstairs. Which I think oh yay, I don't have to pull out another 100,000 which was probably another scam they tried to pull in the first place. This was probably the worst experience and punt I have ever had in my life. If anyone is in Vietnam, be wary and watch out for dodgy agents on the street!

Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   4-5-2017 00:57  Karma  +5   Thanks for the warning
JJJ37   3-5-2017 23:57  Karma  +4   
porkchops   3-5-2017 15:21  Karma  +4   At least you still have both your kidneys!
Petay_1283   3-5-2017 10:27  Karma  +6   we live and learn mate
stinkyfeet   3-5-2017 08:40  Karma  +5   Vietnam is a shit place to punt when comparing to its neighbors
jake.houston   3-5-2017 08:03  Karma  +6   Well, you survived so you got that going for ya. Many bad choices in that punt.