Karma 45
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2017 04:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
5 day mongering trip in HK

This report covers the period 13th April to Tuesday 18th April 2017. I was a bit pissed off and bored with the UK punting scene so I arranged a stay in HK.  Thanks to this site I'd done a decent amount of homework beforehand so although a Newbie I was armed with the experience of punters from this site.

My base was the Renaissance Harbour View.  For me a good location only a 10 min walk to Lockhart/Jaffe Road.

1st Night

I did have a buddy/wingman from the UK with me for the first two nights. First impressions was that I couldn't believe how small the red light area is in HK. Secondly it's bloody expensive i.e. Drinks, lady drinks. However all night freelance entertainment at the hotel I found quite reasonable compared to UK overnight prices.

Our first port of call was Amazonia.  I must admit I quite liked this bar.  It had a good vibe and the live music was good.  It didn't take too long to attract some attention from a gaggle of freelancers.  I think they were Indos but can't be too sure.  I didn't find the girl quality too good if I'm honest in Amazonia.  We moved on and went downstairs into Escape.  Much better looking ladies for me here with a decent band.  We never had any trouble or payment required in any of the bars we went in.  That night took an attractive Filo ( I think) for overnight paid 2k ( I think).  The long and short of it was she did not want to stay the night and this forum had warned me about girls wanting Togo back. To the bar to score again.  Can't really remember the details but did walk her back to Escape said our good byes did an about turn and saw the sign for Hong Kong Cafe.

Details a bit blurry but I took a Thai girl back for an overnight and she managed to break her heel on her shoe, so she ended walking barefoot. Quite a good night as I speak a little bit of Thai.  She stayed until about 2pm, borrowed a pair of the Renaissance slippers and walked her back to Bar 109.

Night 2

My wingman knew some people from HK and we took them out for dinner.  Can't remember the place but apparently a well known restaurant in Central.  After this out in Lan Kwai Fong.  Busy, great vibe and enjoyed it, but was keen to get to Wan Chai.  We ended up in Escape again and an Indo latched onto me.  Quite attractive, good English, took her back for an overnight @ 2k.  Worth noting in Escape that there were quite a few Eastern European sisters plying their trade.  A couple of them looked mint, but too tall for me.

Day/night 3

At about 3pm I got the 'underground' to Tsim Sha Tsui as this seemed to have the largest population of Hotel Girls. How can the HGs fail to give you the horn? The plan was to hole up in a bar and make my selection. I ended up in Har's bar.  Must admit it's hard to believe that in the evening it is a mongering joint.

I had bought a cheapo phone in the UK along with HK sim (recommended by this forum).  I had a little bit of trouble understanding the maid but got the joist of things.  It transpires that 'my date' is in a hotel in Hung Hom.  So back on the tube again thinking I'd been smart with calling from TST.

Eventually arrived, the girl was dressed in jeans and  t shirt.  I liked what I saw, in fact I really liked what I saw.  I wasn't too sure if it was the girl in the pictures however.  I didn't care.  Anyhow, gorgeous girl, mega lean, but mechanical sex.  Everything covered so OW, no kissing, no licking her pussy which looked fantastic.  Ended up coming on her stomach which I thought might get rejected too.  Gorgeous girl but shit punt paid 1200 HK.

I was flying solo on night 3. Went to Amazonian again then ended up in Neptunes3.  Must admit it was quite quiet. I made eye contact with a couple of girls across the bar and went round for a chat.  Ended up spending a fortune in there and then moved onto Players.  Emerged in daylight and took my two Indo girls back to the hotel for the 'night'. Quite good fun. Think I paid them 1500 each. Took them to the electronics fair as well.

Day/night 4

Maid day.  I was not too sure what to expect.  I went to Makiti but it was dead so ended up next door in Victoria or Churchills. A bit more lively and hooked up with a couple on Indo maids. Not the best looking girls but fun.  That took me to Insiders.  Great fun, 95% girls and I was the tallest dude on the dance floor.  Dropped her off at Wan Chai as she had to be 'home'.

I was a bit blasted from the day so had three hours sleep before heading into the night again.  Ended up back at Escape, and the same girl latched on.   I was going to rag her off, but it had been a long day.

Day/night 5

I couldn't be arsed going on a big trip to see a HG so went local in Wan Chai.  Looked amazing in the photos. The reality couldn't be further from the truth. She was chubby, I nearly walked but thought fuck it. Ive walked  20 mins for this and got on with the deed.  I'm surprised I managed to cum.  One to forget.

In the night ended up at Hong Kong Cafe and there was some good looking girls there. I quite like this place.  Ended up with an Indo girl who just could not stop thanking me for anything I did. She stayed with me the whole afternoon until I checked out at about 7pm.

Conclusion

Enjoyed my time in HK.  I really like the freelance scene, the HG stuff was tick box for me, but may stay clear next time.  Never been to the scene in Filo, but been to Thailand a lot.  The latter better but different.

Recent Ratings
imagination69   3-5-2017 22:24  Karma  +2   Excellent
porkchops   2-5-2017 15:00  Karma  +4   Thanks!
NeverWong   2-5-2017 11:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
jake.houston   2-5-2017 09:48  Karma  +10   That's about the way I'd do it myself. Nice report.
JJJ37   2-5-2017 08:31  Karma  +6   bravo
stinkyfeet   2-5-2017 08:13  Karma  +8   Good effort but lacking details in other areas like girl details. Try reading senior reviews to understand SOP
cruman999   2-5-2017 04:50  Karma  +5   Action packed 5 days