Reading Access 20
Registered 16-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-4-2017 23:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MK KH shanghai girl

Thread Subject:
Date & Time of Session: 04/11/2017
Location:  MK King Hing Building 52-54 Argyle St.  12/F 1st door to the right from left side elevator
Name:  N/A
Link: N/A
Agent: N/A
Nationality & Language: chinese mandarin from Shanghai
Face:  3.5/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  420HK
Repeat: probably not

Hi guys, so this is my first time posting after discovering this forum while visiting HK. Although this happened two weeks ago, I hope the chick is still there for the bros who interested. Sorry for posting after 2 weeks upon ny visit as I was busy after my trip. So I was in the MK area after dinner at 8PM waiting for a friend to hang out. Still got an hour to burn so decided to visit the KH building after researching on the forum. So started from the top of the building I started walking down in hope to find some gem as I only had an hour. So down I go, it was pretty packed at that time with many bros strolling back and forth , finally I was at 12/F and there I was another another bro. I was ringing and he was ringing in the same hall, Mine opened and I took a peek, wasnt interested. He rang his and the door opened I also took a peek as well. The door opened and there was an asian blonde hair girl with a slim sexy body. I was like damn lets go! So I rang again and she opened and I walked in. At first I thought she was korean but discovered she speaks mandarin and shes from shanghai. Mind you that my mandarin is pretty limited and she didnt know cantonese with limited engljsh. So communication was a slight problem. She took off her sexy white dress and in to the shower. She had a tatoo on her upper right chest. Boobs average but natural. I tried busting out my rusty mandarin to start the convo as a warmup but wasnt really working b/c she looked confused haha. She started cleaning my upper and started cleaning my lower, gave me a nice stroke to my lb and rock hard I went.

Out we came after the shower and she told me to lye down on the bed. Put on the dom and started licking my nuts. CBj was alrite, not really a fan with the dom. went on for about a few minutes and asked me if I wanted to go on top or bottom. I was like whatever youwant so we started mish. Nice and tight . Had LK tried to DFK but everytime I tried to go for it ahe said "bu yao" im guessing its a no? Haha . Abit turn off so after a few tries I gave up. Switched to doggy and nice ass view. The celing had a mirror so the view was awsome. Mind you that im also pretty tall so most girls are below average height for my standard. Few minutes passed I lift her up and started pounding her, felt good. Switched back to mish and couldnt hold .

Back into the shower myself. Cleaned up , paid and left.
She said shes only there for another 2 weeks so I'm not sure if shes there anymore. Bros can still check her out if interested. I forgot the number but its left of the elevator all the down the hall first room to the right.

[ Last edited by  Js6789 at 29-4-2017 23:46 ]

Recent Ratings
ernieb   5-5-2017 14:21  Karma  +5   Thanks champ
porkchops   30-4-2017 15:09  Karma  +4   Thanks!
JJJ37   29-4-2017 23:58  Karma  +4