Language: Chinese, no english
Face: 9/10
Body:  7.5/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 4/10
Price: 500 + 100 tip
Repeat: probably to see how a full session is without me being so damn tired

Disclaimer: was not in good condition for this punt; walked from mong kok to tst the night before, then had a busy morning today. Also personally, it takes some time for me to "reload the gun", so to say (probably about 2 days or so).

Saw zimei on the DB, was sold when I saw the color in her hair and the E cup tits. Never seen boobs that big in person so why the hell not, right? Rang the bell, was greeted by zimei. Noticed that ther breasts in person seemed smaller and less full than the pictures (but what do i know, this be my first time seeing E cups), but I let it slide since i came to ssp specifically just for her. She was wearing a lovely black lingerie top and black sheer panties, really cute. Did notice a stretch mark down from her navel down, and some love handles. Very cute face that goes well with her small frame, though personally i think she could have done without the eyelash extensions as i prefer that women look more natural. We went into the shower together and gave me a really good handjob and got me in the mood real quick. We then went to the bed where she gave me a great cbj. Then went straight to missionary. Pumped her for probably a good ten minutes when i started to lose my wood,and so began the downward spiral of shame. She suggested we switch to doggy, so we tried but my junior did not seem to agree. (you know you're fucking tired when your favorite position diesnt give ya wood) so finally, i requested for a hand job which she really tried for about 15 minutes to get me to bust a nut. At this point i knew this was to take longer than needed to i requested her to stop since it was taking everything i had to keep that stiffy up. She was a good sport about it and even tried to get me hard again during the shower before i left. Zimei also noticed that i had leg and back pains (also causes of my poor performance) and gave them a quick massage. Really thoughtful of her. Ended with me tipping her then leaving, might come back when i'm well rested.

[ Last edited by  Erryday at 29-4-2017 01:11 ]

Recent Ratings
joey88   29-4-2017 15:01  Karma  +4   
porkchops   29-4-2017 14:25  Karma  +4   Nice attitude on her part!
NeverWong   29-4-2017 08:24  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stinkyfeet   29-4-2017 05:08  Karma  +8   
JJJ37   29-4-2017 01:59  Karma  +4