Location Kowloon
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2017 21:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
May May @ James Lee Mansion

Date & Time of Session:  Sun, 19 March, 2:30pm
Name: May May
Link: http://go141.com/en/A47799-TST-Part-timeBuddies-maymay.html
Face: 3/5 (absolutely nothing like her photo...not even a small resemblance)
Body: 2/5 (great ass...but tits are really small and saggy
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $550 + 150$ tip
Repeat: No thanks

I had Angel (cass's old Angel) in mind, so I figured I'd go to the old James Lee stomping ground where I first met Angel, but in hopes of finding Angel's replacement.
I was tired and not too many "welcome" signs up, so I knock on May May's door.

She was still in her pajamas but had her make-up on.  She assumed I would say No, but was pleasantly surprised when I said OK.  She wasn't much of a sight to see, but I got a glimpse of her rump, and that did it for me.

May May has a really nice Dominican ass.  It's big - real big and juicy.  She has a pear shaped body.  Really big ass, but absolutely no tits...in fact, they're straight up unattractive.  They are like small small A cup that have managed to fold over on each other...  In my whole life, I've only seen this on 1 other Thai WG at D1 about 1 year ago.  

She was very self conscious about her entire body and insisted that we do everything under the covers.

Showered alone in the beginning and end...but that's ok since shower is really small.

I lay on the bed, get a 10 minute massage.  She forgot to take her clothes off...

She turns me around and give me a nice aggressive BBBJ with a lot of hand action, ball licking, ball sucking, treated it like a popsicle.  Good head action, but nothing I would jerk off to later...

She mounted me and started to ride.  This is where her huge ass and hips start to go to work.  Remind you, she's covering her body with a blanket, but riding my LB like the Lone Ranger.  Holy shit...she must have been moving at like 100 thrusts per minute.  I'm strong in these situations, and when a WG intentionally tries to get met off as soon as possible, I exact retribution by outlasting her...which I did...and made her cum twice.  Like most Thai WGs, she wasn't happy that I didn't finish before her, but oh well...  

She wouldn't let me do any other positions and even made me turn around when she got up to take a shower.  

Very forgettable experience.

I won't post photos from the website because they are absolutely nothing like her.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   22-3-2017 09:34  Karma  +6   
joey88   21-3-2017 14:48  Karma  +2   
brody17   21-3-2017 10:22  Acceptance  +1   
MothToAFlame   21-3-2017 03:26  Karma  +4   
frogtaru   20-3-2017 22:16  Karma  +1   
frogtaru
Lustful Lord

UID 171627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 751
Posts 58
Karma 740
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 20-3-2017 22:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hey. These are the same photos that 'Soda' used. I think it's the same girl she might have changed her name. But yeah, fun but forgettable punt. I didn't get any of the negative experience you had though, but she denied me a lot of positions.

Recent Ratings
simple_needs   20-3-2017 22:55  Karma  +2   chalk it up as an experience.