Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 17-3-2017 23:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Coronet Court far left room

Damage: 400 + 200 for CIM

Had an absolutely pitiful punt today at coronet court. Didn't see any that I felt like is a must punt but it turns out anythingelse i could have picked would have been better than this. I loitered around for a long time, for some reason CC always makes you want to do that. For awhile as I was waiting to see all the doors I overheard two old guys commenting if she ha to only open the door a little bit then don't do it she obviously has something to hide and boy should I heed advice from the old and experienced.

I felt like there was nothing right for me here but I was also too lazy and tired to trek over to fuji. Just one of those days where I wanted a cheap punt. I eventually settled for the slightly hidden room on the far left, basically on the same side aas where the room where the old guy with the room decked out with the surveilance monitors is at. I've stayed long enough to see two other punters has had their way with her and each one walked out with the look of shame. She does exactly what the two old men were talking about, only opens the doir slightly and tilts her body and face. Saw that she had big boobs and looked kind of cute so I thought why not lets see what the commotion is all about.

BIG MISTAKE!!!

I walked in and quickly realized she not my cup of tea. A nice term to put it is well, lets just say she is a BBW. But i thought hey won't be so bad at least now I will know what its like. Try everything once.

We both undressed and oh lord those legs and hips >.< and never trust those oversized boobs, so droopy.

She told me to go shower I'll see you soon. I'm thinking wtf no service, and whats worst she didn't even shower herself.

I got on the bed and she asked if i wanted CBJ or BBBJ, I knew BBBJ was going to cost more but I wanted to know anyways and she said extra 50. I declined as I thought this is a lost cause so why pay more.

Well the CBJ was crap, had suction but no rhythm and enthusiasm. She would sometimes notice my unimpressed and bored look so she throws in a few forced unnatural moans -_-.

No catbath at all. Then she says before we get into action I'm going to give you a hand job first ok? I was what? And I thought well thats odd. She gave me like a 10 second and I must say it's way worst than her bad attempt of a BJ. Then she tells me to get up and she lies down and applies KY. as I was about to enter she was reluctantly trying to tell me her little sis is sore and cannot take any kind of intercourse. I tried anyways and her hand was like kind of trying to keep me out so my LB was only half way in at any given time. She was half screaming and moaning at which point I felt like a rapist and that aint my thing so stopped and kind of felt sorry for her but very annoyed. I basically said to her this is bullshit how about I give you 200 and I'll just leave now. She won't let and said something about the pimp won't allow that.

Then she offered to give me handjob. It was so pitiful and she knew it and she was completely uninterested, I can tell she feeling some pain. Then she offered BBBj for 600, I was like what?!? before you said only extra fifty, then i realized she means CIM for 600. I tried to bargain and said you give me CIM for just 400 im already missing the punting part of it. Then she got passive aggressive and just talked me down as ahe is giving me the shitty handjob. After awhile I said alright fine ill have a CIM for 600, I might as well make you taste it after all this bad service and experience then and she takes off DOM and tells me to shower first.

She starts give me a BBBJ but just before she does she says ill do it for awhile but if you don't blow you still have to pay me then leave. I was like wtf so rude and asked her how much time I have left? clicks her phone and says 12 minutes. I was like wtf make that 20. She said no I can't the pimp is keeping a tab. After 3 mins I knew it was not going to work so I told her forget it ill finish myself off. I stood up and i told her to keep her mouth open. She tells me let her know when im going to shoot. As I'm jerking she has one hand rubbing my nipple then she adds in another fake moan and oh lord you would think she knows how to make up for her shortcomings in other all other areas but she doesn't at all!! After two minutes I knew I was close to coming as I felt a bit of a rush from the thought of CIM I haven't had in a decade and also evil thoughts of revenge on her. I blew my load in her mouth and she made sure to suck it out clean.

I headed to the shower as she spat it out and took a sip of water. Before I could even finish cleaning the soap off of myself she comes in and makes me let her shower first. Wow so rude totally unimpressed. Then she asked me, CIM feels better right? (with a smile) I rolled my eyes back and said well what else can I do?

Got dressed paid and left.

Whats worst as I walked out one guy who pretty much loitered as long did and who I think has mental issues (maybe from too much dirty drugs as his mouth twitches a lotas I did pointed at the door and said to the towel boy (who was ignoring him) how the hell this guy play with that "thing" for so long.

Recent Ratings
1591141   19-3-2017 18:55  Karma  +1   
hkpunter999   18-3-2017 02:23  Karma  +2   
frogtaru   18-3-2017 01:22  Karma  +1   Excellent
ernieb   18-3-2017 00:31  Karma  +4   Hope the Ks make you feel better
frogtaru
Lustful Lord

UID 171627
Digest Posts 0
Credits 751
Posts 58
Karma 740
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-3-2017 01:27  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Whats worst as I walked out one guy who pretty much loitered as long did and who I think has mental issues (maybe from too much dirty drugs as his mouth twitches a lotas I did pointed at the door and said to the towel boy (who was ignoring him) how the hell this guy play with that "thing" for so long.

that's demeaning to both the girl and the other punters. a breach of the unspoken punter code. sorry about your experience.

is this the room where the room is divided into 3 segments? the bedroom, some sort of storage room which is connected to the bathroom? I've had a few bad punts in there myself and have also been accosted by other guys as I was leaving CC. It's a weird, weird place like a psycho experiment gone awry.
daru567
Carnal Conqueror

UID 146871
Digest Posts 0
Credits 340
Posts 65
Karma 337
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-4-2016
Status Offline
Post at 18-3-2017 08:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 frogtaru's post

i dont remember it having a storage room at all, its the room closest to the towel boy where he temporarily puts all his fresh and dirty towels. It's kind of easy to miss at first. I forgot to mention but sometime in between she asked if I wanted threesome she has a friend who is also here. I declined what a joke, even if your friend is opposite of what you are, it's still will end up with me getting half of what I paid for.

[ Last edited by  daru567 at 18-3-2017 09:13 ]