Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2017 23:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
East Castle Spa - 11

Date : 10-03-2017
Girl: 11
Nationality: canton china, speaks cantonese and mandarin
Face: ⅘ (looks cute thou had to minus one for a mole beneth her left eye)
Body: ⅘ (a cups)
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
WIR: yes
Price: 2388 for coupon 800 to girl

Ok managed to get off work early and was feeling it was time for another visit to Macau but considering the time decided that this will be an expensive trip as I will be spending the night at the spa and having one session before and after if possible. Headed to shun tak and quickly headed to the east start entertainment booth, the guy at the counter was quick to ask which package I wanted and expressed the fact that the East sps club will be having shows however if I was more interested in the themes then going to the East Castle Spa will give me a better experiance, so naturally went for the theme spa as that was my intention. The coupon I purchased ould give me one theme session, two lounge massages plus a thigh massage, one minus for the person working at the counter at the time was the fact that even thou it was only 6pm he gave me a ticket for a 7:15pm turbojet and also did not offer me a bus coupon to get to the location easier.

Other than that everything went smoothly going into the turbojet, thou the 1 hour wait was not helped by the insane amount of mainland tourists who were also there. Next time might go for a more quite time to go across to Macau, as they were not just loud, but also extremely rude.

Other than that I purposely bought some yakult and chocolate m&ms for the trip over (as I heard some of the girls like a little treat).

Got to Macau a little after 8:30pm, the queue for the border crossing was just as bad as I though it was going to be with all the tourists about. Walked towards the oceania using the footbridge and made my way to the Casa Real Hotel, which is actually closer than the Waldo hotel (only about two streets difference).

Thanks to alot of the brothers reporting on this place before therefore I did not make the mistake of using the wrong entrance to get to the lifts (FYI use the one that is opposite the gas station) headed up to the 4th floor and began the night. usual shower and rode routine but I must say that this place has much better facilities than the east spa club, each shower had their own basin so you can shave and brush your teeth before heading to the robe area. I was quite lucky as when I was going to get robed up I managed to see a line up, not many caught my eye at first but I was not in a hurry to choose anyway, once robed up number 37 un the line up tried to get me to choose her by undoing my upper robe and grinding her body next to mine, thou she was quite forceful I declined her offer as I just got there.

Decided to get the extra services out of the way first (lounge services and thigh massage) the first viet girl who approached me ti get these services done was quite  cute and had a very friendly attitude, one extra plus was she spoke very decent cantonese as well so communications was not an issue. had her do both my lounge massages. once done she offered to do the thigh service as well since she was enjoying her time with me and I like her attitude, during one of the shoulder massages a girl was walking round the lounge interacting with the punters  forgot her number but she was quite decent as well, once again declined as i was going for my thigh massage next.

thigh massage was done in a seperate room, the ac was turned off by massuce as she coukd see i was a little cold, after the massage she showed me the various av rooms that were avaible (actually going to the rooms) i said thanks and gave her a handful of m&ms for her work and went back to the lounge for some food. had some oj and fried rice to help stomach not feel so empty, then headed to the shower area again for my body scrub.

the person who did this was quite professional and the overall scrub was well done, but her mood was a little soured as she got yelled at by one of the managers before my session, so not the best. after finishing my scrub it was about 10:30, but as I was checking some of the girls out it slowly turned over to 12 somehow, the selection was clearly alot less after 11pm.

in the end there was a russian girl who spoke quite decent english who wanted me to choose her numbered 62, thou she was very eagar and her body was quite good, she just wasn't mcot, so she and i talked for a little and she asked me for my preferences, i told her someone who was petite was more my taste so she suggested two girls, one was 11 and the other was her friend, the friend wasn’t as cute so decided on number 11 right away, as it was very late and alot of punters were banging away there were only a few limited themes left avaiable, i believe it was mma, doctor and airplane. asked the girl for her preference and she chose the airplane as she said the bed and room there is better than the others. went with her choice and 10 minutes later was all dressed up and ready.

one thing i like here is that with the av themes the girls are going commando down there which when you are walking with them to the rooms gives you plenty of opportunity to grab them and get a feel, number 11 was soaked by the time we got to the room and she gave a slight flustered look.

with the airplane theme she did a quick rountine of airplane safety and served me some nuts and a drink, after which she gave my sholders some light massage which i played with her ls some more, she told me i was very naughty getting her all worked up before coming into the room, she gave me a quick hot and cold bbbj and capped me quickly and jumped right onto me cw style. her uniform hasn’t even come off at this point, so naturally allowed me some play with her before letting me strip her down, (she kept the mini skirt one for the most part) after about 20 min of riding she was getting more and more into it and asked me to choke her a little, i naturally did this and she after some choking actually came quite loudly, while still in her i flipped her into mish and thou she looked at me like please let me recover first I just started thrusting, she looked quite surprised when I did this and i put one hand over her mouth and nose as it seemed like she enjoyed the choking play, about another 20 min in mish with the choking play she started to cum loudly again while twiching, this time as i was in mish she used her arms and legs to clutch me closer and her ls spasms was very intense which finished me off as well.

after cleaning up and showering together i offered her the my remaing m&ms as i was going to call it a night (it was a bit after 1am at this point) so we walked arm in arm back to the lounge where i asked a manager to show me to the rest area.

overall i have to say that this place is going to be my go to spa from now on, fair enought there is no games throughout the evening the girls and the service more than makes up for it, plus the price is pretty much the same (main difference is the starting price for the girls is 800 and not 500 like east spa club)

one down side i would say is the managers here did not seem to service me as much as alot of the time it was the thigh massage girl who did all the explanations for me as well as explaning what services i have already paid for with the coupon. next time I think I will go for the 2688 option as it will let me have two fs sessions for a little extra, too bad my wallet currently has not fattened up to allow me the pleasure this time.

I do have the perm numbers, but will be posting that info in the restricted section.

[ Last edited by  Kortaro at 11-3-2017 23:45 ]

Recent Ratings
hotjac   13-5-2017 19:40  Karma  +3   Nice thorough report - thanks!
stinkyfeet   25-4-2017 08:39  Acceptance  +8   
doncha   25-4-2017 07:55  Karma  +1   
idewestnet   20-4-2017 23:10  Karma  +2   
UncleDad   18-4-2017 19:27  Karma  +4   How very age specific... Early 29s. Haha. J/P
MiracleCure   18-4-2017 18:11  Acceptance  +1   amazing report.
laseracronym   21-3-2017 13:26  Karma  +2   
obe   14-3-2017 12:52  Karma  +10   Excellent
ZOZu   14-3-2017 04:05  Karma  +1   Thanks for sharing! What is that 2fs for 2688 deal you mentioned? Is that advertised? :O
secretplans   13-3-2017 12:05  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report. I'm curious to check this place out.
Mister   12-3-2017 07:56  Karma  +5   Good detailed report. Pix would be great. Total damage HKD3188?
pingpunt
Carnal Conqueror

UID 75693
Digest Posts 0
Credits 266
Posts 15
Karma 265
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2017 00:00  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the great write up. Can you tell me where their entertainment booth is in Shun Tak? Thanks!

Recent Ratings
Kortaro   14-3-2017 09:27  Karma  -1   Ask for info via the rating system.
lynex123
Musky Member

UID 77674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 160
Posts 31
Karma 159
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2017 16:20  Profile P.M. 
a quick question, have not been to macau sanua for a while. is there a new system where we paid coupon price and also cash to girls? like here total damage is 2388+800? or 800 is inclusive in 2388?

thanks for reply in advance
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 21-3-2017 12:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 lynex123's post

Hi lynex123, the 2388 does not include the 800 you need to give to the girl, yes this does add up the fibal price to be 3188 but ar ecs i believe the price is worth it. There are some cheaper saunas like familia noblie but the service and quality is kinda refelected in the price.

Quite a few places are dling the same payment method now coupon price not inclusive of girl's cut. However the girls prefer the punters paying them directly with hkd as the conversion rate is higher. The sauna normally pays them in mop which is only about 70% of hkd, so the girla knowing that you came over with a coupon tends to warm up to you alot more.

Recent Ratings
lynex123   24-3-2017 08:23  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info. How do we pay in cash ? Normally we leave everything in the locker? I Guess we have to bring the ca ...
MiracleCure
Carnal Conqueror

UID 131688
Digest Posts 0
Credits 265
Posts 31
Karma 263
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 18-4-2017 18:14  Profile P.M. 
Hi there,

I am new in this Macau section, but looking to plan a trip over totally from a foreign country. Thus, are the coupons and 'shun tak' relevant to me? There are two way of going to Macau, either a direct flight option or to HK and Macau via Ferry. I have no idea what are 2388 coupons and their value in HKD terms. and the 800 u mentioned as well?

Thanks in advance! I have also given u my +1 above thus i place my question here. I have been a member for a while writing a few pots n reports, and yet its taking forever to increase my reading access =(
doncha
Carnal Conqueror

UID 104149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 322
Posts 78
Karma 319
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2017 07:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Kortaro's post

Thanks for the FR.  I've never paid a girl directly at ECS. with or without coupon. Is this a new rule I need to be aware of?

I never bring cash to the room so I assume it can also be settled at the counter?

Thanks
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2626
Posts 396
Karma 2571
Acceptance 1105
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2017 10:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 doncha's post

Now, we have to pay cash (from $800 to$ 2000 depends on the category) directly to your girl no matter whether we use coupon or walk-in. You can either go to the locker to get the cash after picking up your girl or ask the manager to give you the cash and then you settle the total cost in the counter later.

Recent Ratings
doncha   4-5-2017 08:14  Karma  +1   Excellent
Kortaro
Kinky King

UID 149221
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1079
Posts 268
Karma 1067
Acceptance 248
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-5-2016
Status Offline
Post at 25-4-2017 16:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 doncha's post

With the East Star spas you have to pay the girl directly now.

However the girls prefer you pay in HKD to them as it is slightly higher than MOP. If you do need to exchange with the managers they will only give you MOP which the girls are not happy to get.

They lose about. 3 hkd per 100 so it slowly adds up. E.g per customer they lose out about 24 hkd if they are the standard girl.

Yes you will have to pay the girl directly from now on with or without the coupons, so it is suggested you use a phone case that allows you to slip some cash into it.

Paying at the counter is not suggested also as you will be asked to settle with hkd and the girl will receive MOP instead.

All info gotten from the girls directly.

Recent Ratings
doncha   4-5-2017 08:14  Karma  +1   Excellent
doncha
Carnal Conqueror

UID 104149
Digest Posts 0
Credits 322
Posts 78
Karma 319
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2017 06:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 MiracleCure's post

If you take the HK skypier ferry direct to Macau you will not have access to purchasing coupons.  Coupons are available at the Ferry terminal on HK island (ShunTak building, 4th floor??)  There are tour agencies that sell these coupons.  Posters of scantily clad girls plastered on their windows are the sign  The cost of these coupons usually save you the cost of the ferry ride and include a free side service (ear cleaning, foot massage, neck massage) I haven't purchased these in over a year so pls correct if I'm wrong.  

When you enter the massage establishment, they'll usually ask if you are a member or have a coupon.  If neither,  it's not an issue.

good luck punting!