Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2017 13:55  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - Natasha - The French Jackhammer

Name: Natasha
Date:  3/2/2017
Face: 3.9/5  Brunette Russian mix French facial features with twin pigtails (Good but not MCOT)
Body: 5/5  Very tall, toned frame and large full natural breasts (inverted nipples)
Skill: 4/5   Prepare one Fucking Workout
Damage: $800

Belated happy CNY, apologies for the delay as I began writing this I never got around to posting it

Meandering around Fuji when I spotted a drop-dead gorgeous tattooed girl also at the same floor that looked like Megan Fox however forgot to take cash with me and by the time I had got back she had an actual queue at her door    -   So I wondered around and came across Natasha

She was a brunette with twin pigtails and facial features that suggested she was a Russian French mix but the 3 things that caught my eye was that:
1 - She was REALLY tall around 1.85m naturally but with heels she shot up around 2m
2 - she had on a bra but nothing below the waist exposing her bare shaved LS
3 - she had an awesome curvy hourglass figure that suggests she does light training to tone her body

She slaps her bare ass and beckons me to join her. - a 'formal invitation' how could I refuse?

Not much talking as she has trouble speaking English so after a quick solo shower she gives me a CBJ, not enough suction IMO nothing truly special...
Feeling slightly disappointed I then motion for her to lie down for some mish however she refused and responded with "Me on top please"

It felt strange to get such an adamant refusal for mish as most WG prefer to let the man do the 'work' nonetheless I relented and let her take the lead... And Oh My God did I find out why!

At first she inserted my LB in and began a slow lazy cowgirl grind that gradually began increasing in pace and intensity, eventually she hit her full throttle bearing her full weight, size and strength to ferociously slam like a jackhammer with each pelvic thrust forcing me deep inside her region

As this continues I CAREFULLY without getting my hand crushed try to manoeuvre my LB so that it rubbed against the inner frontal walls of her LS (the sweet spot).

She reacted to this very positively releasing her grip on my shoulders and clasping hard at her own breasts and began moaning very loudly  -  wasn't too long before I However she did not stop responding to any attempts at dismounting with "little bit more".... So there I lay toe curled and trying to force myself to maintain my erection begging the gods for this to be over when she let out a piercing roar and collapsed atop of me, winding me in the process - as she lay quivering I had to roll her off and shower and get the hell out, and on my way out she arbitrarily waved for me leave cash on the table and close the door on my way out as she was going to sleep...

So I left with an aching pelvis and the feeling like I was the one who got screwed instead of doing the screwing. Only Judy has ever made me feel like that... But that's a write up for another time

As for Natasha I did return on a later date to see if I really could be more dominant, a childish notion of revenge but I'll add in those details later as this post has become already quite lengthy

Recommended prequisites for punting Natasha
- If you are well athletic and have strong pelvic muscles
- If you have good stamina and an I breakable will
- If you like rough sex
- If you always wanted to try a French Giantess
- If you have a donkey dick
Then this gal might be right up your alley, otherwise walk on by

Happy Punting

[ Last edited by  Flybydr at 23-2-2017 15:07 ]

Recent Ratings
mchk   17-3-2017 13:52  Karma  +3   Original
TwistedMirror   25-2-2017 13:58  Karma  +2   
Classic_Pumps   24-2-2017 15:46  Acceptance  +1   awesome review! Look forward to ur 2nd round writeup
UncleDad   23-2-2017 22:59  Karma  +3   Sounds like fun!
flappo84   23-2-2017 17:03  Karma  +4   Excellent - fun read..
ZOZu   23-2-2017 15:59  Acceptance  +1   Thnx for the report! Sounds like the Ultimate challenge
trooper7   23-2-2017 14:50  Karma  +1   
batman108   23-2-2017 14:31  Acceptance  +4   Awesome and thanks
sam_smith   23-2-2017 14:11  Acceptance  +1   If you went in the beginning of the month I doubt if she's still there. And how much was the damage?
Flybydr
Kinky King

UID 118707
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 23-2-2017 15:11  Profile Site P.M. 
@sam_smith

I went back again on 6th - I have actually seen her before but at 9th Floor then again at 11th, Irina, Alice, Natasha, Mira, Alice they all move around when they leave and return to HK also on CNY Fuji was loaded with Russian chicks at that time

Also thanks for pointing that out I've edited the price in
Flybydr
Kinky King

UID 118707
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2017 23:40  Profile Site P.M. 
I have visited Fuji recently and regret fully she has left, if any1 has her contact details id be greatlful if they could pass it along to me via PM

- Also I don't mean to flood this post anymore but these types of request do not seem welcome in the QA section, so if you point me to where I can ask for contact details id appreciate it