Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2017 11:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Guangzhou] Longtela Spa at Long Zhou Hotel

Date: Feb 2017
Time: 7pm to 9pm Sunday
Name: Mai Ling (not very sure of that)
Number: 926 (pretty sure)
Face:  3/5 (but very dark the whole time until walking out)
Body:  3.5/5 (medium frame, big tits)
Skill:  2/5
Service:  2/5
Price & Session Length:  368 Thai Massage
Repeat: Yes, with different girl

Once again thanks to all who have written previous reviews that made it practical to find this place and know the procedures. Although I didn't have the best time I am aware that others have had very good times here so I am only reflecting my own experience.

This was definitely a lower cost option than No.9 Spa but it is also a level down from No. 9 in service and presentation, in my limited (single visit to each) experience. The locker boys could not manage a smile between them, the towels are a bit thin and the showers in need of a little descaling. But it appeared well organised and was fairly busy for early evening on a Sunday.

You pay up front in this place, unlike No. 9, so having chosen the 368 option, paid and given a wristband off I set. I got changed, showered and went for a sit down. I was asked what I wanted to drink so I said "Tea" but just got odd looks, so I changed to "water" and that was accepted. A glass of warm water was delivered to my seat. I was only sitting for a minute wondering if I'd be offered any foot, neck or ear service when they came and collected me for my massage.

The room I was taken to was dark, even with the light on and I could not see the girl, who was already in the room, almost at all. Size was medium to large, but clearly with a D size rack.

The back massage was repetitive but eventually it got a bit interesting with her pushing her LS against my back and legs and lots of LB touching via reach-arounds. The problem was that she seemed to want everything to take place with me lying on my front, resisting my attempts to turn over despite having been on my front for > 45 minutes. Yet she was barely brushing LB so I wasn't going to fire on that. When I tried to roll over she stopped the LB attention and resumed the back massage, which was a bit jarring. Eventually my nose was too blocked to breath and I could not stay on my front any longer so insisted on turning over explaining why. She had quite good English throughout, by the way.

She took off her top and there then followed the most bizarre experiences I've had in a China sauna where she seemed to want to give me a HE barely touching LB with any part of her body. It was doing nothing for me at all, LB was refusing to stand to attention without any, um, attention. Meanwhile she was moaning and writhing as if it was the best sex she had ever had. It was surreal. Aware that time was running out I took matters into my own hands and effectively wanked myself off with her encouragement. She allowed breast touching but ONLY with my full palm over her breast, with no finger to nipple contact allowed. No other body area was open to touching either but she continued to thrust her pelvis against my leg as if she was having the best time. I finished as fast as I could just to move things on. She threw bundles of tissues at me and didn't help with the cleanup. She then left the room for quite a while and came back with hot stones.

On my front again, the hot stones and thin towel they were wrapped in were pretty intense, but not as intense as when she dropped the first hot stone onto my bare back!

The stones became more bearable but the accompanying light massaging of the sides of my back was a bit pointless. But I suppose she had to do something. The phone rang for time up, she packed away the stones and we left the room together. All the way down the corridor she kept saying I should come back again and ask for her again next time. Er, no, you're OK, thanks...

Although half the price of my No.9 experience, it was not value for money. I would return to give them another chance as I can't believe all the girls would be like this so I would hope to get a better girl and service next time. To clarify there was no arm massage, no leg or foot massage, no front massage, only upper back massage.

The locker boys were no less grumpy at the end but handed me clothes as needed and sent me on my way. I checked out at the desk and they barely raised their eyes to say goodbye. Perhaps they are trying to discourage foreigners?

Recent Ratings
Pradali   16-3-2017 19:24  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   17-2-2017 01:16  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks
Mister   15-2-2017 19:31  Karma  +4   Original
MothToAFlame   14-2-2017 00:31  Karma  +4   
twiceAweek   14-2-2017 00:22  Karma  +5   thanks
UncleDad   13-2-2017 23:23  Karma  +3   Sounds like maybe she's inexperienced?
Weelock   13-2-2017 22:39  Karma  +3   
obe   13-2-2017 18:44  Karma  +8   Thanks
tripwire   13-2-2017 12:19  Karma  +2   Lol, funny story
Marky31
Lustful Lord

UID 110132
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 56
Karma 712
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2017 13:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
UncleDad 13-2-2017 23:23 Sounds like maybe she's inexperienced?

It didn't seem that way at all from her overall demeanour and actions. Also she was no spring chicken (of course I know age doesn't imply useful experience, but still...).