Karma 712
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2013
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2017 16:36  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
GZ near Science City area Luogang Wanda Plaza above Subway shop

So after what seemed like shooting fish in a barrel in past visits to Shenzhen, my first effort in Guangzhou was a strike, in the bad way. With my extensive knowledge of Chinese characters, well that is the single Chinese character indicating massage, I spotted 3 or 4 massage places not far from where I am staying, well out of the city centre. I opted for the one that looked most likely to have extra services.

I don't know the name, I had intended to grab a leaflet on the way out but it went out of my head, what with never wanting to go back and all.

It is near the new Subway station "Su Yuan" (on line 6) in the outside part of the Luogang Wanda Plaza, above the Subway (sandwich shop) so on the third floor.

I was shown to a room by a guy who spoke no English and seemed in no rush to try to understand me. He asked if I wanted full body massage (yes) with male or female (female) and gave me price 138, time 80 and that was it. I asked about tips, extras, other options - nothing, nada, take it or leave it. Later I found a sheet with other prices on, should have taken a photo for later decoding I guess.

Girl came in, not young, but not offensive and I only wanted a HJ so wasn't fussed. There was a chair and a bed and she got me to sit in the chair, which I never then left. Something went wrong with the aircon so she turned it off, but after a while it started spitting water out so several members of staff tramped in and out, I've never has so many people in a massage room even with a 4 hand massage. Eventually they gave up on it.

Anyway, she laid the chair completely flat and sat behind me for a reasonable back, neck and arm massage. Then put the seatback up for head massage. Next onto feet which got most of the attention. Basically there was nothing doing between knees and waist.

The foot massage was extensive consisting of soaking my feet all during the back massage then an oil massage of my feet, followed by coating the front of my legs and knees in some kind of mush, putting steaming hot towels on top and wrapping it all in cling film. It was very hot and eventually I requested they be unwrapped. This done, my legs were cleaned up and she waved goodbye.

I'm not a vegetarian so was very disappointed in my choice of venue. I knew 138 was either a bargain, a prelude to massive tips or simply a mis-selling. The guy was clear about "full body massage" and it wasn't that. Another try somewhere else later.

Name:  Number 68 (I think from number on her kit box, did not bother to confirm name or number)
Date: Feb 2017
Place:  Massage shop above Subway sandwich shop, Wanda Place Luogang, GZ

Language: No English
Face: 2.5/5.0
Height: 5'0" to 5'3"
Boobs: Didn't see
Body: Didn't see

Skill: 2.5/5.0 Massage, 0.0/5.0 extras
Service: 1.0/5.0
Damage: 138 rmb for 80 mins, no tip requested
Repeat: No

Recent Ratings
Weelock   9-2-2017 21:24  Karma  +2   
Mister   9-2-2017 21:02  Karma  +2   Sympathy Ks. I'd hope to be proved wrong, but I get the impression GZ is pretty dry compared with even SZ