Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2017 15:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sakura Massage - Shekou - Fei Fei

Hey guys,

Well it seems I could not wait until my Thiland trip. I blame bro cruman, who I had a beer with last night!

Feeling a little worse than expected today, I did not manage to make the gym.. in stead I ended up in Sakura massage, for the first time in a year! A friend last night informed that one of my old regulars Miao Miao was there, she was a regular of mine 2/3 years ago, what a litttle bundle of fun she was! One of the tightest pussies too! I used to see her 2/3 times a month.

So within 12 hours of him telling me she was there, so was I

In I walked and asked for Miao Miao, was informed that she had already left for her hometown

I asked the receptionist if there were any girls available (it was only 11:50am) she said yes, I chose the 238RMB 90 minutes VIP oil massage. I paid there and then (You can also pay by WeChat too). She led me to a room down the hall. When we arrived at the room, she asked if I minded if it was her who gave me the massage, she spoke OK Enlglish, she informed me many of the girls have left for CNY and the others do no start until 4/5pm, so I said OK.

Name: Fei Fei or Fay Fay - not sure how it is spelt!
Age: No idea - I would say around mid to late 20's, maybe early 30's
Body: 3/5 - Nice B cup tits - gave me a boob job, a little fat around the belly. Toned arms, did not get to see her lower body.
Face: 3/5 - nothing special
Massage skill: 3/5 - again nothing too special - soft massage but took her time, no oil
Other skills: nothing to write home about

Price: 238 + 300 tip

She led me to the shower, I forgot how big this place was. I would of easily got lost if she did not wait for me. Some of the rooms are quite big, my room was a standard size room. In some rooms they have 2 beds and you also have the option of having two girls (see menu below).

Back at the room, the massage started, was very soft, even for me!! I asked her to go a little harder, and she did. She made a little small talk in English. The massage lasted around 20/30 minutes and she then poured oil on to my ass and started teasing me, she did not use the oil at all for the massage. She only teased me for about 2 minutes then asked me to turn over. She gave me a 30 second shoulder & chest massage then moved to my balls.

Then started the cat bath, lots of saliva and she seemed really into it too, no fake moans. I started to play with her tits when I could. Nice size and firm

When I attempted to take them out she said no not for 200 RMB tip, have to pay more, I asked how much and she said 300, not too bad. I said OK and out came the tits. We had a little fun, cat bath & boob play which she seemed to like. Then she put oil on to her tits and gave me a decent boob job. After a few minutes of this she got down to business, sat between my legs and applied more oil to LB & Balls, then she went to town

WIR? - Yes I will defo return, but not for Fei Fei, too many girls to choose from.

How to get to Sakura? - Sea World metro station exit C, turn left at the main road and walk to No 9 restaurant. Turn left and go into the car park, you will see building C (My roadside picture and other picture) you will also see the massage sign, walk towards building C and take the stairs to the 2nd floor.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
LeoCan   18-1-2017 23:26  Karma  +4   
Marky31   17-1-2017 17:58  Karma  +3   Glad to hear they are still delivering good service
porkchops   13-1-2017 03:39  Acceptance  +1   Nice! I always have a nice time at Sakura.
batman108   13-1-2017 02:30  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
theworm   12-1-2017 17:42  Karma  +4   Excellent
hotjac   12-1-2017 17:18  Karma  +1   Super! Thanks for the detailed info!
obe   12-1-2017 17:07  Karma  +10   Great report

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'