Acceptance 35
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-6-2016
Location Singapore
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2017 00:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young 22y/o Hunan Girl at Coronet Court 11B

It's been a while bros. I've finally had an opportunity to return, and I wasted no time getting down to business. King Hing and Fuji were very disappointing though. Pickings have been very poor for punters like me who are on the lookout for young, pretty PRC spinners. I settled twice - once at King Hing and once at Fuji. Both left me feeling empty and unsatisfied. I finally headed to Coronet Court - the usual spinner hive.

Roaming around the floor, two girls in particular caught my eye. The first was a mad hot spinner with a CFM look in Room 15A. Standing at approximately 160cm, she must have weighed no more than 38kg or so. She had not a shred of fat on her, twig thin limbs, long willowy legs, a flat tummy and very respectable B+ boobs. Just as I was about to take her, a fat dude pushed past me and she disappeared into the roo, behind his massive frame. Cursing myself for my indecision, I moved on and found another at Room 11B.

Date: 7 Jan
Venue: Coronet Court
Name: Can't remember
Looks: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Shower: 5/5
CBJ: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
FJ: 2/5 (reasonably tight, but cold and hostile attitude)
Repeat: Not if she was the last WG in CC.

Upon entering the room, we followed the usual SOP and went into the shower. She was all awesome at this point. She washed me everywhere and dried me down before drying herself down. She then laid me down on the bed and I opted for a CBJ. You guys are not gonna like this. She had a sideways technique which exposes your brother to her teeth. I did not appreciate this. I asked for 69, and was flatly refused.

After she was done, she rode me for about 30 seconds before getting tired and asking me to go into mish. After a whie in mish, I tried to put her into doggie, but she refused, saying that I was too big. REALLY? I'm the usual 6 inch Asian guy - neither exceptionally long nor short. I felt she was just being lazy. I then continued in mish and tried to grab her ass, with the intention of trying to finger her butt, but she knocked my hand away. Feeling frustrated and angry, I pounded her till then end. After three or four pumps, she pulled brother out, still pumping and loaded. If any of you bros have experienced this before, you must know how horribly frustrating this is.

At the end, she asked for a tip, which I obviously didn't give. Avoid.

But the story doesn't end here my friends... My next review will be on the spinner in 15A. Stay tuned!

Recent Ratings
roy2921   17-1-2017 14:04  Acceptance  +1   I feel for you bro. Taken out like that.
uzaktbk   16-1-2017 00:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hotjac   11-1-2017 12:41  Karma  +1   Thanks for the heads up
ernieb   11-1-2017 02:02  Karma  +3   Thx
MothToAFlame   9-1-2017 21:29  Karma  +4   
NeverWong   9-1-2017 05:59  Acceptance  +1   
JJJ37   9-1-2017 02:37  Karma  +3   
ernieb
Kinky King

UID 65030
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1662
Posts 313
Karma 1643
Acceptance 387
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2017 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is she in the black maid uniform? If so, I have tried her a few months back, $400. She is a semi-regular at CC. I believe she's from Funan, not Hunan. Don't recall her name though! Fairly similar experience.. not allowed to kiss her anywhere!

Recent Ratings
Mister   11-1-2017 21:22  Acceptance  +2   Funan is how the real Hunanese girls pronounce the name of their province.

i'm hungry