Nationality & Language: Chinese with no English
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5 but no anal or rimming
PSE: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: 1360 for coupon + 1000 for model
Repeat: oh yeah!!

After so much bad news, I took a deep breath and ventured to D1 last weekend. And was I happy not listening to all the recent complaints! There were easily 10 models available when I arrived.
Alright, I have to admit: the price is steep but if you have seen this beauty, you can easily argue the opposite.

Easy to say I had a hard time to pick. But eventually went with 899.
What a body!! This is an all natural 6/5! What a smile! And the service level? Outstanding!

What's the catch?
1. You need to be fluent in Chinese. She doesn't speak any English.
2. Expect to direct. While she has all the skills, she was very much looking to me to see what I wanted and when. No arguments or black face though. Just not pro-active.
3. She has quite a big tattoo on her belly and is quite bushy down there although it's partially trimmed (partly for the tattoo).

But let me start from the beginning.

When I saw her in her bikini (or should I say "almost nothing"?), it was clear why she was labeled as a model. The prices for this category is quite a bit higher than for all the regulars and sometimes the classification is a bit off as you may find some gems in the non-model class as well. Nevertheless, I picked her (sorry to the bros on my left who seemed to have gotten lost in the browsing and may have wanted to get her).

Up in the room she was quite reserved at the beginning. But a bit of talking and getting her comfortable that I speak Chinese was all that was needed to get her over the line. Helped me strip and then asked me to wait on the bed. When she gets those clothes off, my eyes almost popped. Natural standing C cups and a slim waist dreams are made of. LB was immediately wide awake and ready to go.

I couldn't hold myself and we were hitting it off after a brief moment of teasing. I was all over her breasts then slowly moving into DATY. She has quite a big bush but it's still possible to get through and get her excited (unfortunately have not had a Chinese who was shaved). She was making all the nasty sounds at volumes I am sure the bros next door could hear. Then got a BBBJ with great suction while she was going down all the way on my shaft. Awesome feeling!! Moved into 69 but quickly went on to mish as I was already able to feel the build-up. After a couple of variations, had her take over in CG. That was a huge mistake! She was riding me like crazy! Her skills are excellent and the feeling is terrific. The sounds, the bouncing breasts... it was too much for me. And so I exploded way below my average time. She kept LB inside for quite a while before finally releasing him.

If you want to enjoy this one, I heard she will stay there until the weekend. But even if you don't go for this, the time before Chinese New Year is when all the lookers are supposedly coming out to earn a couple of bucks extra before going back home again. Perfect for us bros!

Recent Ratings
natca   7-1-2017 01:26  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
homer168   26-12-2016 15:14  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing James
Kortaro   16-12-2016 12:14  Acceptance  +1   Good to hear that D1 is finally picking up their service.
cookiemonsta   15-12-2016 22:20  Karma  +4   good to know D1 still operational
newguyici   15-12-2016 09:41  Karma  +1   Nice writeup.
tripwire   15-12-2016 02:55  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   15-12-2016 00:46  Karma  +3   Nice.