Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2016 12:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Famiilia Nobre #793

FN #793

Thread: FN #793
Date & Time of Session: December 3, 2016
Name:  ?
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese (Mandarin, some Canto, limited English)
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (Large natural A to small B cups - good shape)
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: about $3000

It had been almost two years since my last visit to FN. It was a Saturday so I decided to go early to beat the crowd. I arrived there at about 6 p.m.there was an attendant at the front door and when he saw me approaching he opened the electrically operated sliding door to let me in and at the same time he announced my presence to the people upstairs. Once I climbed the stairs and made the left U-turn I was greeted by another attendant. He asked me if I had a coupon, to which I said no, and he led me to the locker room area where I changed. There I was met by another attendant who stayed by my locker and took my clothing articles one by one and hung them inside the locker carefully. I left the guy a small tip.

I then walk towards the shower area. I left my phone in the see-through case where I was then given a key by one of these bikini-clad girls. I took a shower and came back out to retrieve my key. But by this time the box was attended by another bikini girl who looked pretty nice, so I decided to ask her to give me a shower rub. She did a pretty good job good enough that I asked her to do a second one. During this time I had my hair washed again and of course she did soap tit rub on my LB.I asked hew if it was OK to feel her ass, and she said OK.

After my shower scrub sessions, I went into the lounge area. By this time it was almost 7 p.m.

I took a seat in the second lounge and I was almost immediately approached by a foot massage lady. She was very young looking probably in her early twenties, a tiny skinny girl. So I said yes to her and she proceeded with her stuff. A couple of minutes later another young lady came by and offered me to do a shoulder massage. From past experience and from many comments from other girls regarding having two massages doing their at the same time, I did not experience too much problem with the two ladies talking to one another. Each one of these ladies did two sessions for me

I asked the shoulder massage girl how much they earned from their work. She told me that for each massage session that they did, the ones that are complimentary they would make about $40 MOP per session. If it is a regular session, then they earn about $60 MOP per session. This compares to $198 MOP that the sauna charges the customer per session.

I asked her about the showtime, and she told me that the showtime would start at about 8 p.m., and depending on the number of customers they usually have a second showtime about an hour later.

Sure enough, just as my foot and shoulder massage sessions ended, I was called to the back lounge. This is the lounge just before the eating area and I took a seat there. The lunch was almost filled up by the time I arrived here. The area was being set up, attendants were placing glasses of Listerine and wipes in between the chairs and soon the music started playing and the lights darkened. And the disco-style lights came on.

The announcer's voice came on, speaking in Cantonese and soon after that the girls came out and one sat aside each client. There were four parts to this musical chair show. During the first part the girl that was sitting next to me did a reverse cowgirl style, grinding her hips against my crotch. After that the girls rotated and the one next to me came over and started kissing my nipples. The third one had a girl rubbing her tits on my face. And finally on the last one that lights darkened even more and the girl wiped down my LB and started sucking on it. While this was all nice, I had never experienced this before it was quite a spectacle. However I did notice that there was absolutely no interest in judging from the facial expression of the girls. In fact the last one the one who did the BJ on ,I did not even feel any sucking action from her and my LB was did not even get hard from her

Immediately after the showtime, the girls were lined up in front of all the guys in the room and we were offered to select. As I had just arrived here two hours earlier I told him that I would hold off until later period I then walk back to the other launch where I came in from and ordered some stuff to eat out of wonton soup and then following that rice porridge. The food there is not the greatest, but it was free and definitely decent. I also had a beer. I'm not sure whether it was chargeable or not. But when I ordered beer the lady look at my wristband number so I guess it was chargeable.

Being on a Saturday there was a lot of stuff on the floor that night. One thing I noticed that, it has been a long time since my last visit FN, that all the floor he floor staff seemed pretty young. And overall very attractive.  Gone are all those older women, replaced by much younger and many voluptuous younger ladies. I did not see any of these older women doing the foot massages anymore except for on, and she was perhaps in her mid-to-late thirties, all the other ones were in their twenties or even early twenties like the one who did the foot massage for me. What's more was that the shoulder massage ladies were all young also. Many of these ladies, especially the shoulder and thigh massage ladies,  in my opinion looked more attractive (in their light makeup) than the WGs in their heavy makeup.

There was also an older guy perhaps in his fifties doing the foot massage. Now you may wonder why an older guy would find work in a place where where punters go to get their LB stoked. It is probably because this guy has a lot of experience and true professional skill.

Another thing that I noticed was that there was an overabundance of thigh massage ladies. That's a very big difference from my recollection from 2 years ago. And the uniforms now or have someone changed a bit. It used to be that the foot massage ladies would wear light blue top with black pants, the shoulder massage lady would wear light blue top with short white skirt, the thigh massage ladies would wear either pink top with black pants or red top with short black skirt.

Now, the foot massage ladies wear light blue top with black pants as before, the shoulder massage ladies wear a white jacket with light purple short skirt, there are also veggie massage girls who wear black jacket with black pants. Then there are the light pink jacket with black pants who do ear cleaning and manicure.

The thigh massage ladies wear two types of uniforms: deep pink jacket with black pants, Deep pink jacket with black skirt and also red jackets with black skirts. Now I could not differentiate between why there are three different types of uniforms for basically the same type of services. I did not get a thigh massage this evening. But my feeling as though perhaps the red jacket ones with the black skirts are the ones that are readily available for sex services also.

After eating and then ordering a few days in succession I sent back and relax for a bit. Finally at about 11:30 I decided to have some fun. I asked to see the ladies. They no longer come out to the front and display themselves in front of the customers. I was led to the back past the kitchen area and there they lined up along the walls on both sides and I saw about 40 girls. They group was divided by Vietnamese, Chinese, models including Korean, Japanese, Singapore, Chinese(models) and then some Russians and one African. I looked around and decided to pick on a Vietnamese girl. I chose number 793, she looked very small and short, by the time we walked into the room and she took off her high heels she was much shorter is still. She could not have any more than 4' 10" or 4' 11"

Inside the room, she asked me if I was interested in having a second girl for $900. I told her that one would be good enough I could so I politely declined.
We went into the shower and she did a soapy massage and rubbed her tits and pussy all over me. LB woke up immediately. After the shower went into the bed and proceeded to to do the same. Some nipple licking and sucking, More BJ, and then she proceeded to cap my little brother. She started with cowgirl, and then we flipped over and then did MISH. Her pussy felt extremely tight, it created an extremely great sensation. Then after about 5 minutes of MISH we switched to DG, then back to MISH and after which point I started pumping her harder and harder until    

After I shot off my load, we lied there just hugged for a few minutes until it was time to take a quick shower again and put on her clothes to leave. We also talked. I asked her about something that had always aroused my curiosity. I always wondered who were the girls that provided the service for the "Manager's Choice"? These are the 90-minute sessions with a girl chosen by the house..I always thought that the bikini girls did double duty for this, but I was wrong. I was told that there are about 6 of these girls on staff (at least on that Saturday), and that they do not show their faces to the public. Their #s are 6XX  Some are young, and a couple are older.

My session with number 793 was great, I have never in my life had sex with such a small lady. She could not have weighed more than 90 pounds. But she she had great skills.

[ Last edited by  newguyici at 5-12-2016 12:19 ]

Recent Ratings
barnicles   6-3-2017 08:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
UncleDad   9-1-2017 13:37  Karma  +3   Nice writeup
jeffzeke   8-1-2017 13:43  Karma  +3   great info!
natca   7-1-2017 01:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Kortaro   8-12-2016 23:51  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   6-12-2016 01:06  Karma  +3   
cookiemonsta   6-12-2016 00:01  Karma  +4   very detailed
stinkyfeet   5-12-2016 19:30  Karma  +6   Excellent writeup
timias421
Nookie Newbie

UID 154152
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 3
Karma 12
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-7-2016
Status Offline
Post at 6-1-2017 22:36  Profile P.M. 
Question about showtime

A quick question about showtime . . . as I have never experienced showtime there,  is the BJ done until a happy ending?
KOS1
Nookie Newbie

UID 95271
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14
Posts 7
Karma 14
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-9-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2017 07:10  Profile P.M. 
No, the shows are just a feel and to display the ladies so that you can choose them after the show. The ladies in the show are like touch and go
newguyici
Carnal Conqueror

UID 122848
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 118
Karma 320
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2017 12:38  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by timias421 at 6-1-2017 22:36
A quick question about showtime . . . as I have never experienced showtime there,  is the BJ done until a happy ending?

There was a BJ done. It was the 4th (and last) segment of the showtime. The lights were dimmed during this session. The BJ lasted about 15 to 20  seconds.

I felt little sensation of sucking, and the lady's head did not bob up and down. And LB did not get hard. So obviously not a good BJ. Not even a good appetizer.

But if you pay, I am sure you would get a good one done!
cactuss
Kinky King

UID 23983
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1883
Posts 562
Karma 1859
Acceptance 487
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2017 22:24  Profile P.M. 
Sounds like it's virtually the same as East Spa.

There is a good video of a showtime at East Spa somewhere on youtube.
cauziamhappy
Nookie Newbie

UID 168842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 38
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2016
Location Macau
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2017 06:56  Profile P.M. 
I think is better in 18 sauna.this is quite expenisve.just visited 18 sauna few weeks ago.now i dont see any vietnamese in 18 sauna.but would say all to visit 18 sauna.
newguyici
Carnal Conqueror

UID 122848
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 118
Karma 320
Acceptance 83
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2014
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2017 07:13  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 cauziamhappy's post

I have not been to the 18 Sauna, but from what I have read from the other bros, this place harasses the customer for tips for every little thing. So this is a turn-off for me. At FN, they do not hassle the customer for tips, not at the locker area, and not at the pool area, although the lounge ladies may on occasion try to push for multiple sessions, but then, that is understandable as their livelihood depends on that (they are basically working on a piecework basis).