Font size: S M L
Spoon at Southern Bldg Fortress Hill

Date & Time of Session:  Fri Nov 26
Name:  Spoon
Link: http://go141.com/en/A44908-FortressHill-Part-timeBuddies-Spoon.html
Agent: na
Nationality & Language: Thai, English
Face:  4/5
Body:  3.5/5 (great tits, beautiful skin, but not mcot for body shape)
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 5
GFE: na
PSE: na
Price & Session Length:  $750 + 150 tip
Repeat:yes

Wandered around the building and most rooms were busy. Spoon opened and I entered just looking at her classy sweet face. I didn't notice that she was a bigger girl with nice real C/D cups but thick legs and ass. Oh well, I wasn't in mood for standing around to check out the others.

Small chit chat, I asked where she's from as she spoke very good english. I asked if she was Thai and she said "or maybe Korean, Japanese?" then giggled without really answering. Shower was thorough but no action at all. We move to the bed and she asks if I want a massage. This threw me as most of these girls simply do some lame massage before dragging their finger nails on ur ass and flipping you over. I thought sure why not. She started a full on proper masssage. I'm not kidding when I say proper, rival any massage in Windsor Spa down the street. She took her time giving a thai massage and I noted that she's definitely no clock watcher.

After what must have been easily a 30min massage, she asks if I want a condom for the BJ or not. I say no and she obliges but says she's gonna charge me $50. Spoon definitely isn't a GFE and she's absolutely not some greedy WG just trying to add on extras and rush you out. She's very professional, polite and nice. BBJ was very good, absolutely no teeth and good suction. She remarked on my size and kept sucking til I almost shot. I stopped her and asked her to lick my balls instead to which she did without any complaint or upselling. Great skill on the BLS. She then grabs a condom and jokingly asks if she's the one who's gonna rape me or me her. LOL She gets on top and starts riding. Some of the moaning seemed excessive and slightly fake. I sat up so I could suck on those huge titties and very nice small nipples. She started clenching her kegel muscles as I played with her fun bags. She kept on riding and never once asked to switch to mish (which a lot of lazy girls do and I hate). I was about to cum and said I wanted to be on top for that so we switched and I finished off.

I didn't try any DATY, usually only do it when I'm drunk. Her kitty is very nicely trimmed with medium/large labia if you're into that. No DFK, only kissing on neck.

Spoon isn't any PSE or GFE but her amazing massage skills, good sex and professional/friendly attitude are definitely a breath of fresh air for this hobby full of lazy girls providing poor service.

Spoon is here for another 2 weeks, leaving on Dec 9 IIRC so give her a visit before she leaves. I asked where she was returning to and she said Thailand and then laughed at how she outed herself finally hehe.

Oh and I don't think the site's pics are accurate. I think her face is definitely nicer than the pics.

Recent Ratings
SweetSteamBuns   22-1-2017 22:24  Acceptance  -1   Excellent
tripwire   27-11-2016 14:54  Karma  +2   
traveler777   27-11-2016 00:58  Karma  +2   
hotjac   27-11-2016 00:10  Acceptance  +1   nice - keagle milking :)
whttoy
Buggered Beggar

UID 175521
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 15
Karma -3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 1
Registered 22-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2017 18:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thats is pretty nice. thank you for your sharing man!

Recent Ratings
Mister   23-1-2017 13:41  Karma  -1   Put your appreciation in a Rating. Read the forum guidelines!